Am I the only one who thinks Baldwin's Trump is shit?

Am I the only one who thinks Baldwin's Trump is shit?

The voice is not there at all. I don't see Trump when I look at him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SNL hasn't been funny for over a decade anyway

Yes, you are the only person on earth that holds such a bold opinion

It comes and goes. My real problem is that Alec Baldwin is himself a crazy person, pretending to be an old man addled with syphillis, pretending to be president. It's just too weird.

And I don't get the thing with his lips being all puckered. Anyone looks like that making a big, dumb speech.

The guy from upright citizens brigade does it better.

You can't parody Trump because he's already a ridiculous man.

Yeah the voice is way off, it's too low, slow and gravelly sounding. Also very flat, whereas Trump tends to alter his intonation a lot for emphasis.

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White "people"

It's important to understand that SNL tends to go for parody, rather than impression. They aren't trying to mimic, they're trying to mock. Baldwin's Trump is more of a caricature than a character.

You obviously don't find it funny because you have a bias and they're making fun of your drumpfy.

>SNL hasn't been funny for over a decade anyway
SNL hasn't been funny since the 80s

its just kind of cringey and childish

Speech patterns are 90% of an impression and his are way off.

Right, but other than "he has wacky blonde hair, wears suits, and is arrogant" what are they even parodying? The way he talks is NOTHING like Trump whose voice is all over the fuckin place with intonation and pitch.

Just like its model.

It's not supposed to be an accurate depiction of Trump, it's supposed to be an overexaggeration of the guy.

Trump himself is already an entertaining and accurate impersonation of Trump anyway.

It has few moments here and there, but it is shit. It gets praised, simply 'cuz its "le Trump is stupid"

The puckering is based on the 3rd Debate with Hillary

they never mocked obama though, they only ever had fun with the character and turned him into the rock and beat people up. SNL is biased trash.
>You obviously don't find it funny because you have a bias and they're making fun of your drumpfy.

You obviously find it funny because you have a bias

They should just bring Johnny Depp to do this

>Am I the only one buttblasted by a late night skit show?

No, you're not the only one.

They need to bring back dana carvey. He does a good trump and he's not a jackass. He's actually funny.

>G-Eazy
tip top lel

That's a really positive of way of saying "they didn't have to try".

It's kind of weird, considering he's already done a perfect Trump impression.

It's not supposed to be correct,everyone hates trump and it is making fun of him.

the problem with these parodies is that trump himself is funnier than the parody

It's working though. With Trump himself angrily tweeting about it afterwards.

Working at what? Making libcucks look unfunny?

Maybe you should stop watching stuff that triggers you lmao

"libcucks" lol that's a good one! Why can't libtards be funny like we are?

>SNL hasn't been funny for over a decade anyway
>SNL hasn't been funny since the 80s
SNL was never funny

And? Obama was pretty respectful and didn't offer up a lot fodder for mockery.

And no shit SNL is biased. They aren't hiding the fact and don't give a shit that anyone knows it. They don't want the conservative audience

I'm not even American, I'm neoconservative and I didn't like Hillary either.

What bias do I have?

>SNL was never funny
chevy chase trying to inject himself with a joint was pretty fucking dope in a non DUDE WEED LMAO way

>You can't parody Trump because he's already a ridiculous man.
This.

Then, of course, we have the Trumpshits who get triggered like little bitches because the old retard is ridiculous.

>[autistic screeching]

Whatever you say cuck. ;^)

god you kids from Sup Forums are embarrassing.

Yaaaaaaaaaas queen slay

you people havent had a democratic vote since Billy C.

I haven't actually seen any of the skits (haven't watched SNL in yeas, not gonna start again now), but everytime I see a picture of Baldwin as Trump on here my first thought is that he is impersonating his brother from the Flinstones movie.

Bring Darrell Hammond back, it's not like he has anything better to do

SNL has never been funny in my lifetime, but now liberals are pretending it's funny because it's just a televised, weekly, ragefest against Trump.

>Obama was pretty respectful and didn't offer up a lot fodder for mockery.

>"If I had a son it'd be just like Trayvon"

Lol retard.
Even if he wasn't as much of a character as Trump, his wife sure was. Michelle said as much ridicolous shit as Trump did.

If we embarass cucks like you then we're doing the right thing.

okie dokie

Im not a Trump lover, but the Baldwin Trump is really bad.

>And? Obama was pretty respectful and didn't offer up a lot fodder for mockery.
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

What kind of ridiculous shit did she say?

Blatant false flagging

Yeah it hasn't been funny since way before 2000

>"Women are superior to men"
With a straight face, just to cite one.
Not to mention the whole "school meal" bullshit.
People rightfully pick on Trump for his orange tan and his dumb wig, but glossed over the fact that for 8 years the first lady was A FUCKING GORILLA.

>we
>we
Back to r/the_donald

>eight years
>one single kind of ridiculous line

vs.

>one month
>ridiculous things said or tweeted every eight hours or less

Trump and his admin is a mess. Half of what he says is a blatant lie that can be disproven with a ten second Google search. He constantly flip flops on positions. He's broken several long held traditions. He has the vocabulary of a middle schooler. His team is clearly inexperienced when it comes to the political process.

It's a good impression, but the writing for all the skits are shit.

She said "smarter" and it was obviously a joke but you guys have such tiny dicks that any threat to your manhood results in you being triggered for literally years. She said it 3 years ago and here you are still crying about it on the internet. Sack the fuck up.

I just said it was just an example you illiterate mongoloid.
Take your assbleeding somewhere else, I don't give a shit what's your opinion on him.

Damn you're assblasted

>it was obviously a joke
>S-S-SHE WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

This is the kind of excuse that the most pathetic Trump supporter pulls out.
You are a flabby spineless child in the body of an "adult", you have no metric whatsoever to judge masculinity.

The butthurt holy shit

I fucking hate Trump. He's a narcissist clown and Sup Forums ruined everything. But Baldwin's Trump isn't very good. Hannah's Trump is far superior. His Bill Clinton is great as well.

>ob-b-bama was saying stupid shit just as m-m-much as trump, you guys

user was wrong about Obama being as vocally stupid as Trump, but you're ass being so fucking ravaged is hilarious user and shows your own stupidity by throwing out lies.

desu trump is a low hanging fruit and his haters will laugh and spread it around whether its funny or not

just look at reddit, any mind-numbingly baity comment in the jokes section or pictures or whatever about trump will have several hundred boats

>user was wrong about Obama being as vocally stupid as Trump,

I outright said he wasn't as much of a character as Trump you retards, I just laughed at the idea that he was "pretty respectful".
The fact that he wasn't as ridicolous as Trump doesn't change the fuck he was a dumb tool as well.

Let's hear some more examples then.
>inb4 benghazi
>inb4 drones

Nice.

>Let's hear some more examples then.
IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

Just as stupid as "YUGE".
Now go away, it's disgusting to see you suck nigger dick.

>just look at reddit,
how about you go back there faggot

It's the only mildly entertaining aspect of SNL's last grasp at relevance.

how about "no" you newcunt

the 's' implies plurality

Can you guess what "Take your assbleeding somewhere else" implied?

I think he does look like Trump. His voice isn't that great, though.

It's not a great Trump, but you name someone who could do it better

Nice to see her shuckin and jivin for ZOG, but we all know Rihanna is a BWC servant.

>LMAO STANDING AND WATCHING FOR A MOMENT AT A CONCERT
>ONE HUNDRED LE CRYING NIGGER FACE

>Look MOM I'm being a Twitternigger on Sup Forums!

Yeah it implied that you know you're wrong and can't argue for shit

Why do so many musicians feel the need to include nonsense virtue signaling in their work? I don't listen to music for the musician's political opinions, I listen for their fucking music. Keep that shit on twitter, where I don't have to see it

And they aren't even making some profound statement or anything, they're just preaching to their little choir and alienating everybody else

It's almost as if there's a correlation between mental retardation and needing celebrities to validate your political views

Jesus fucking Christ I've never seen such whiny bitches as in this thread. Every president gets made fun of. You're a bunch of fucking sissy crybabies and it's embarrassing.

t. triggered drumpfkin

It feels like it's getting worse. He used to get the cadence right

Actually, no, the puckering is something trump has always done. How old are you? 15?