Post genuine facts why Brexit is bad for Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my boyfriend is from portugal and now he's going to get deported :'((( xx

20 year olds and retired men need a passport to go to Mallorca

Brexit hasn't happened yet.

>Because to access the EU common market requires you to follow EU rules, which means free movement of people from EU countries
>The UK is going to break up because the Scottish people want to stay in the EU
>The EU is going to severely punish the UK for leaving

how will this effect my vacationing to the glorious island of Fernandos?

I am an Eastern European man that was about to leave for Britain for work after holiday but then checked Brexit wasnt a joke. I got pissed, cuz that means pound will become more worthless. I am angry at this predicement so I am making a rant video on Brexit and urge everyone to recount for second referendum.

Post facts, reasons, pics and charts why Brexit is retarded and you will see it in the video.

I am really serious bout this, if I don't do it Britain will sink

Good. Fuck Portugal. Gas that cesspool down south. And shame on you, half breed, for trying to mix with sub human genetics.

Not to mention all the lies the leave campaigners have been telling us

Can't you just leave? You don't like English people why not leave?

The EU might declare economic warfare on Britain out of childish spite. Leaving was the right thing to do but this is still an objective downside

>Option to join the EURO is now more difficult than before.
>Won't benefit from new laws made by Brussels.
>EU leadership in Brussels will likely try to find ways of punishing the UK for the Brexit in a variety of ways such as rejecting any deals unless we accept severe unacceptable conditions.

That said none of this would happen if the UK government decides to ignore democracy and insist we are staying in the EU, and decide to outlaw having an EU referendum ever again.

Marry him and he would have UK citizenship.
Problem solved.

If you have been with him for a few years there would be less likelihood of outside investigation for sham marriage.

the refugees feelings will be hurt and the germans are angry that we are leaving their club and they are so upset about us leaving that they are trying their best to ruin us completely, because they really care about us :)

Brexit is great for Britain.

not a fact

So when america starts trading with the EU they'll have to accept EU immigrants?

Because it upset junker, and you have to consider other people's feeling before doing things like this.

None of these are facts they are fear mongering delusions. The UK can trade outside the EU just fine if they are so intent on shooting themselves in the foot to get back at the UK, Scotland can't leave since the EU doesn't want them.

it all depends on the negotiations. if they get a deal like norway they'll be relatively fine although they'd have to still accept most regulations to trade with the eu.

We kept this cunt out, that's worth it alone.

We don't want euros and we don't want them to be making laws for us.

As for part 2 you have to be married and be making over £18k, my wife is American and as I'm a student I had to borrow over £50k for 6 months because I was only making £9k while at uni.

It doesn't matter if it's bad for Britain.

It's better to live an uncomfortably as a free man than to live as a pampered slave.

>EU severely punishes UK for leaving
>UK bombs Calais

Omg I feel u I was a Pole in Britain and I was deported after Brexit and now I'm living in Germany far away from my British girlfriend.. I made this video to grief with my pain

youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ

>won't benefit from new laws made by Brussels
>new laws made by Brussels
>benefit

Why do you think we wanted to leave?

My trip to America is likely going to be 10-20% more expensive unless the pound recovers some.

>"We don't want euros and we don't want them to be making laws for us."
>"Why do you think we wanted to leave?"

Clearly I am either a super cuck or maybe I am terribly sarcastic.

Well unfortunately the law making from Brussels is suppose to be a "benefit" of EU membership. If you are from a poor EU country that is...

Just for >Me
>Not a uni fag
>Making over 18K.

Sucks borrowing more than 5 times than what you earn in a year.
Hopefully your qualification from uni doesn't become worthless when you leave.

>French nationalists celebrate as their migrant problem is dealt with by the UK.
>Costs for France's for maintaining Calais are significantly reduced after UK kebab removal.

It makes racists happy so it must be bad.