Good films you don't see being discussed here

Good films you don't see being discussed here

Even when I mention it the thread either dies or 0 (You)s
The only place I could discuss it was the IMDb message boards. And that's gone too now

Never heard of it,is it a biopic?

No it's another interpretation of the Butch Cassidy story. 20 years after he and Sundance Kid were supposedly killed.

Not much to discuss desu. Pretty standard dry low level mob movie...

this

Shooting and rant at the end were disturbing in a good way.
Didn't expect for the film to do so much with so little.
Good taste OP.

Also The Last Picture Show

>Didn't expect for the film to do so much with so little.

This.I started watching without knowing anything about it,i just thought it was some sort of drama then as it progressed it caught me by suprise

Check out pic related if you haven't seen it, similarly different from expected, except it was because it was marketed as some
"Taken" clone for some reason.

All excellent films tebehe.

This
It was pretty comfy and Liam's acting isn't too bad either

this is a great crime movie. reminded me of Pusher in some ways

This one has been sitting on my To Watch list but i still haven't got to watch it,thanks for reminding me

extremely underrated

>implying

>pleb

Cool poster too

A dutch film worth watching? Is it in English or Dutch?

french and dutch

Woulda made a god tier 40 minute Drive type short film

Gonna check this one out.

I really enjoyed this. Really interested to see what else Edgerton can do with directing

you must really like tom hardy

Not OP, but he was actually really good in this.

Nothing said was implied. It focuses on a low level mob/gang serving a purpose for a specific particular task: collecting money on the day of the super bowl. It's a dry, quiet, slow paced "in the life of" type movie. Nothing wrong with it. Nothing to write home about either though.

was he really? or was he just tom hardy

Oh, my bad. I misinterpreted. Now, that I know what you meant, I actually liked that about it.

I know that this one is well known, but i've never seen it mentioned here. Some pretty good court drama with goat Ed Norton acting.

Not at all. Hardy is a chad. Bob was unironically autistic.

Same. The picture in the original first reply was just to show the drastic difference between the two types of movies with regard to "a day in the life of '____'" since most of Sup Forums is familiar with that scene. There are tons of other mob movies you could use in place of Joe Pesci to get the point across. The Drop is 'comfy' mob movie whereas Goodfellas is romping good time mob movie.

I actually watched it at the cinema because it was Gandolfini's last film.

I don't regret it, but it wasn't great either. I kind of remember the ending and that Tom Hardy did a good performance but not much else. 6-7/10 in a non-meme scale.