Some OC to go along

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>How do we stop this Sup Forums?

1) Find Koran passage that discusses death to infidels and all non-Muslims
2) Print lots of copies
3) Buy can of spray-adhesive
4) Affix Koran message over trashbag-lady's response
5) Do this everywhere you see this poster

You can't kick out cucknadians born in cucknada. All you can do is thwart immigration and mudshits who try to enforce their shit religion's laws and customs into the cucknadian way of life.

internet points for however spots the easter egg I'd be charged and probably get my ass kicked by a crowd of leftist niggers.

That's one hot muslim girl

As soon as there's a constitution restricting the king's rule - the king is restrained from ruling that way indeed.

Nationalism affirmed is monarchism. This kind of anti-nationalism is conform to republicanism because to keep the king from ruling is to be against the nation and thus society conforms itself to this - notice again that this did not occur during the times of old

Nationality =/= Ethnicity

We could have explored space and shit, instead we chose to spend resources on stuff like this. It really makes you think

1488 in between the words they're saying

I have a great idea.

Make a movie where a devout muslim man falls in love with and ass fucks another devout muslim man.

Sort of an Islamic Brokeback Mountain.

The world is crying out for this. Don't make it anti-Islam AT ALL. Make it lobby dubby and shove it down their throats. Make them embrace it the way the jews force us to smile and take it in the West.

So Muslims are pathological liars?

What race did they learn THAT from?

Muh sides...

How does this poster even help the cause it is trying to promote? It is in its nature circle jerky, and subtly implies that one has to be born in the UK to be a Briton.

I mean regardless of whether you agree or disagree with the sentiment, it is a generally crap piece of propaganda.

So kill anyone who disagrees with you?

CHECKED, Kek is also laughing.

Just saving it for future threads...

1 Internet point deposited

Where the fuck did you pull that assumption from?