Portuguese + Italian + Greek + Spanish thread

PIGS edition

First for Greece mama of all.

Only Greece is the pig here.

why not PIIGS

Greece..........

pay debt shart

why do portuguese hate greece? I see this in every thread, we're fine with spain and italy, but portugal is always pissed off about us for some reason

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALBANIAN

We're atlantic,we're not meds and we don't like to be aligned with other countries be it whatsover

I will not recognize Greece until they regain Constantinople.

>pretending you don't know what you did

disgusting

shitalian reporting in
quant'è sbagliato usare l'inglese in questi thread però

oink

IMAGINE LOSING THE EURO TO

G
R
E
A
S
E

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

W-we are friends, don't exclude us!

get out

Hey I'm Atlantic too and don't larp at them. We are Southerners after all.

I'm Greek. I'm just living in Germany, calm down.

We aren't. Leave and close the door.

I'm greek

Δηλαδή μπορείς kαι να μιλήσεις στα ελληνιkά;

You defeated us in Euro 2004

*destroys your thread*

Nothing personnel, subhuman.

So... is it okay for France to hate you?

wtf no??

Well... I wanted France to win. You didn't even play to win and I saw this without even knowing anything about football!

my ancestor :)

I've arrived

they broke our center forwards' leg in the 1st 15 minutes doe

ah damn, even pigs don't like us
oh well c'est la vie

don't go away T.T

Without Ronaldo Portugal was way better. Everybody could see that. It was the first game you actually PLAYED,

ok :)

mio ancestre :)

yeah but the player who replaced him was Quaresma, not a center forward, not having a center forward fucked up the attack cuz the crosses reached an empty space

How are things there with debt and unemployment?

south italy, there is work but 50 hours at week for only 1200 is shit idk how things are in the nord

Not to mention all the maghrebian and african muslim refugees in your streets

I love portugal and porto is one of my fav cities

rest are shitholes

actually where i live there are a lot of brazilian,albanian,morocans and of course romanian and moldavians,some ukrainians too expecialy girls

pls come back João we need people

Yeah what I said

Algarve knocks both

implyng having other europeans is bad, they add actual diversity

Cornuto, enjoy the niggers and Slavs.

i enjoy the slav qts and my romanians brothers, you enjoy the actual african-"""""american""""" and the mexican

Cuck

>Romanian brothers
Okay Bogdan

why?because i like other europeans
>pic related
a true romanian

Literally kill yourself commie cornuto, your the cancer that killed italy. Non Italians will be the majority and your ethnic group will die and you praise Jewish forced diversity

Only actual brothers are Brazilians there. The rest are copper robbers and Moors

i'm half moldavian so who cares :)

Just stopped by on behalf of the United States to congratulate you great natuns on a wonderful new general. Carry on.

The half Breed is a communist who wants more of his people. Fuck you and fuck the Jews who enabled you to exsist

there are (almost) no jews in italy

if you look the wedding in italy the males prefer the slavs women to the italians

why are you so butthurt? europeans are europeans, so stop, and besides that south italians are less europeans than moldavian

you went full Sup Forumstard
never go full Sup Forumstard

And the women Belong to romanian bulls and create mentally ill half Breeds like
Who are Communist

define "less european"

What's European but a geographical location. There's no European brotherhood nor culture.

i mean pure south italians are less europeans than moldavian so the international mix is agood thing

that didn't answer my question

less geneticaly closer to other europeans

Less admixtures of haplogroups that are considered native to Europe i.e. autistic shit only muh heritage losers care about

if you look like a middle eastern you can't be european only because you are born in south italy

>you

I'm not from Southern Italy, Varg Junior

How are you guys doing? Ignore any non PIGS country btw

t.brown like my shit

how much of a deluded faggot you've to be to believe this bullshit lmao

Portugal literally looks like a belt, a butthurt betl, just ignore them

He is a retarded shitposter that wants to claim Iki's throne as worst poster of Sup Forums

romanians/moldavians achieved pretty much nothing compared to the people you consider less european and contributed nothing to europe other than with millions of thieves

I like Greece!

t. mongrel that was ostracized from both Italians and Romanians and masturbates to his mithocondrial RNA readings

of course they do, if the bird faces are anything like the ones we have here i'd rather be with a slave than a sticc that spends all her time bitching

halo frens!!

pigs are fine i guess, still able to shitpost in here, so ok.
I like you too Spen

50% of the italian flag here are romanian

Fuck yourself

RIP italy, why did they let these subhumans into Thier Country?

Algarve is literally Spain med coast tourist shithole tier filled with germs/anglos disgusting shithole

what's wrong with you i'm a romanian and never make any problems, we are europeans just like they

WE ARE HAVING AN INTERNATIONAL PARTY ON THE ITALIAN GENERAL

→ →
→ →
→ →

WE NEED YOUR SYMPATHY AS WELL
PLEASE COME AND VISIT US!!!

It's comfy and has very good weather, warm but not too much. Nice food and good beaches.

About anglos and Germans, I just ignore them, I used to join Portuguese and Spaniards

Hello fellow heirs of the Roman empire :^)

You beaners really are worthless.

Euro 2004

>About anglos and Germans, I just ignore them.
I do the same with Germans. The only normal people here are italians and greeks.

weren't we redeemed after you did the same with France and Santos?

german women all smell (´・ω・`)

What your guys did in 2004 was absolutely disgusting and unforgiving

No, i hope turkey reannexes greece again and end your filthy ilk once and for all.

>What your guys did in 2016 was absolutely disgusting and unforgivable