Child """"""""""acting"""""""""'"

Child """"""""""acting"""""""""'"

Why did he wanna fuck his sister

If staring at titties is acting where do I sign up?

Better than neetdom

imagine being caleb in that scene and having to hide your boner from everyone filming that scene

I haven't seen season 3, but that kid on the Strain is shockingly bad. Every time he says anything, I'm taken out of the scene and forced to wonder how he ended up on television.

Everyone in this movie was fantastic. Fucking goat alone acts circles around Emma Stone and Ryan Gossling.

> Teehee silly caleb come here and cuddle with your sister, the only girl the only source of human warmth in this deserted, fucked up, sterile, religious nut land
What did she mean by this

Its funny because its true.

sorry for the shitty quality

Goats >>> Frogs >>>>> Geese

Reduce the resolution and increase the bit rate. It's not even close to the 3 MB limit.

you wouldnt want to fuck her?

He is southern
Caleb is where the name Cletus came from

Yeah but not my own sister that's sick

He was a pre-pubescent kid. Hormones make you crazy at that age. He didn't want to fuck her but being curious about a pair of breasts is perfectly normal at that age.

none of us has a sister that looks like this. we can't really judge him, who knows how difficult that situation is.

There is literally nothing wrong with finding a sister sexually attractive as long as you dont abuse your sibling relationship and take advantage of her.
You're basically punishing yourself for a victimless thought crime

Kid probably fucked black Phillip while no one was looking
Being a boy at this age at that period was hell
Imagine having absolutely NOTHING to fap to, nothing, not even the woman from the butter pot

I dunno, i find sexual attraction and behavior to be innately related. Expecting the "victimless thought crime" to remain as such is reaching for it

You're overanalyzing a scene from a movie. He looked at her breasts, felt embarrassed, looked away. That's it.

He didn't pursue a sexual encounter with her further down the road. He got his dick sucked by a witch and died.

The end.

(to the tune of Black Diamond by Kiss)

Wh-oah Black Phillip!

What I would give to smell her stockings after she's been in them all day

i dont get it though, the kid's acting was great

Delicious.