Are you ready to apologize for slavery when it wins literally all the oscars?

Are you ready to apologize for slavery when it wins literally all the oscars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTizvoA50g0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is he cosplaying as kratos tho

It's a legitimately good film and would deserve them if it did.

Beside Best Supporting Actor I don't think it will win anything.

La La Land was more ambitious and will sway voters to its side over a film like Moonlight, a really good small scale film.

i find the idea of blacks repulsive
i find the idea of homosexuals repulsive
i find this film to be doubly repulsive
sufficed to say i did not watch the movie

best picture

Is that a question or a statement?

It will win because it tackles all the issues of 2010s. But that ending sucked.

So why post about it? Why give this film you hate so much without ever watching the time of day?

There's somebody in this named Shariff Earp
Did he drink Awkwafina on set

It's a good film. Why be mad?

Go away Sup Forums

The cycle of Sup Forums is complete

>Movie comes out
>Receives universal praise
>Even Sup Forums agrees it's top tier kino
>Autists can't stand conforming opinions
>"I must shitpost about it!"

Anything that's thoughtful but remotely accessible by a general audience, or has niche appeal but is executed flawlessly, will inevitably be swarmed by the autist brigade who feel uncomfortable when people enjoy and/or agree about something.

Chazelle wins Best Director but Moonlight wins Best Picture.

it's winning Best Adapted Screenplay, unless they want to throw a bone to HOHW

La La Land will win because the one thing hollywood loves more than pretending to care about blacks is themselves.

how's it feel to come to Sup Forums with your racebaity shit and get shutdown because at the end of the day the people here put kino first?

Revving up my apologies.

y so hateful user?

>watching the oscars

Why do you waste your time making threads about movies you have not seen?

Is this the new X-Men?

0/10
Not enough mention of (((JOO))) drowning your goldfish

It will win Best Supporting Actor and Best Adapted Screenplay.

Nothing else though. Still sucks that Viola Davis is in the Supporting Category even though she is obviously Lead. Else-wise, Harris could have had a chance as well.

Because Sup Forums teenagers need to be upset about things that don't cater to them

I'm upset by politically charged movies period.
I'm sure niggers can shoot interesting nigger stories too, but they won't because wewuzzing and bixnoodding is so much easier

This movie made literally no mentions of slavery or anything that white people did.

It's just a gay black guy struggling through life because other black people made it difficult for him

Sup Forums and Sup Forums will make a fuss about anything with a black person in it. There's never a decent thread talking about Donald Glover's "Atlanta" without shitposting and "niggers! ree"

Why was there only one scene with a gun in this movie? And even then, it wasn't used. Is there really such a neighbourhood in the US where drug pushing thugs only use beatdowns as a weapon?

The vast majority of gun use is as a deterrent. You only saw 3 short windows of Chiron's life, none of which actually focused on gang violence.

>implying white people were portrayed in a negative way in that movie

Was this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=rTizvoA50g0

>being a selfish lover
>current year

It's a really well done sexual scene without being vulgar or repulsive so yeah. The only reason to hate it is GAYNIGGERS LMAO

>trying to portray gay love as romantic
Yeah fuck off
It's two hairy dudes poking each other's shitholes, fucking sodomites

Why does Sup Forums hate all black movies that says black culture is bad?

Neither of those people were hairy, and neither were engaging in anal sex.

Did you watch the same scene I did?

But the best part of the movie is that it doesn't "say" anything. It just presents the story and has the audience decide.

Dumb frogposter your attacks can't hurt me anymore

Its the same bullshit

HURR ME BLACK SO POOR THATS WHY I ACT LIKE A WILD ANIMAL TODAY.

Fuck you black people honestly I have seen what you humans actually do to eachother and to claim its poverty that makes you act that psychotic is a load of bullshit.

Lion pretty much shows true the horrors of India, and no one is talking about it

DUDE GAY NIGGERS LMAO

So you didn't watch it then.

>tumblr pretending to be Sup Forums

just shows how retarded you lot are, can't even pull of the easiest shitposts

YIFY hasn't released it yet.

I think you're repulsive

All sex is disgusting if you describe it like that.

I swear I watched a chinese film with a similar plot, but can't remember the name.

>the oscar not going to the old Hollywood circle jerk film
O I am LAFFIN

>all these people hating it cuz GAYNIGGERS lmao

Funny thing is that the movie doesn't try to force some political message about either.

this is a really good film, and nothing about apologize for slavery shit, I don't even remember if there's even a white person in it.

I'M A CLASSIC MAN

YOU CAN BE MEAN WHEN YOU LOOK THIS CLEAN

I'M A CLASSIC MAAAAAAN

This.

Shitty ass La La Land is going to sweep.

The Oscars it wins will be the apology to Black America, from the Jews, on behalf of the goyim

the black singer in this movie is hot af. thanks for showing me a new black waifu Sup Forums

This isn't a very intelligent place

It should win. This is the better movie. La la land was trash.

#TRIGGERED

It actually deserves it unlike La La Land. I love how it triggers you Sup Forums retards who literally can't comprehend a film having a black person in it. Don't you have to go defend you pedo loving hero Milo right now?

Sup Forums is a shithole, but Milo did literally nothing wrong. I suggest you watch his press conference. Most of his comments were related to his personal experience as a victim and the way he views what went on back then.

I find it hard to watch movies with non-white protagonists
I'm not even racist

You guys don't know shit about the Oscars it doesn't sound like.

La La Land is sweeping. Moonlight will win 2 Oscars max.

this

when will this shitty meme end?

err dude you're not allowed to actually watch the films you shitpost about

to be honest there is one point when juan is describing the use of the term faggot and he says words to the effect: "maybe there is one occasion when you could use it..." and then Theresa shuts him down and he says you can never use that word. Besides that one instance though I agree.

he's basically chiron's surrogate father, he wouldn't suddenly go "yeah i know what a faggot is and you're definitely one, hahaha fag" after being so friendly to him early on

Unironically this. I don't care about non-white IRL as long as they don't rape and murder, even mudslimes, but I can't connect with them on a human level in movies

Better this than Hidden Figures or Fences to be honest. At least Moonlight is a kino.

what? Juan talks about how no one at his age would know what he is or isn't yet. He explains to Chiron what a faggot is and then after he explains that no one at Chiron's age would know if they're "gay" or not he adds that maybe there is a certain time when you can call someone a faggot but before he is able to finish Theresa interupts and he corrects himself saying it is never ok to call someone a faggot.

>implying La La White won't sweep with everything

basically this
and fairly accurate that you said "the cycle of Sup Forums" because it's not just Sup Forums or Sup Forums, it's even /p/, Sup Forums, /v(g)/ and just about any other board loosely based on something that is subjective aka everyfuckingthing

but it's not all anons so it's not all bad

it's what makes this site still fun tho so get off your high horse or at least find something smaller like...a pony, I dunno

is this film wins oscar for the best picture I could literally rest in peace

It's so obvious you haven't seen the movie, holy shit.

why Ms.45?
You may as well add every rape and revenge