Why are muzzies so proud of their dead rodents? Why don't they bury them like regular people...

why are muzzies so proud of their dead rodents? Why don't they bury them like regular people, instead of waving them around the place?

Because
GIBS ME DAT
LOOK AT DED BABY
GIBS ME DAT

It's a common muzzie propaganda tool. Dead babies are stolen form hospitals and graveyards and then shown to cameras as 'war victims'.

I bet some dead babies are mutilated post mortem to simulate bombshell mangling.

i know. it doesn't make much sense, considering they all have a litter of at least 7

Is that guy taking a picture of the dead baby?

>its that Jew living in New Zealand episode

these ones are even stored with ice to be preserved intact for the press.

what is that called, a delfie?

you mean like this?

Because the reminder that they will take revenge.
We will take revenge of our dead childiren westerners. You killed our childiren and we will kill your childiren.
Eye to eye

Why don't you kill the Jews.
I guess they didn't want them to smell rotten.

Could never figure that out myself. Have some respect for your dead ffs

But then look at all the muzzie adults. Always wailing, screaming and hitting themselves.

> oh the shia are terrible to us
Whacks himself in the head
> I spit at all the evil westerners
> its dem joos
> the sunni are scum, not real muslims
Whacks himself in the head.

Can they ever sit down and have a normal conversation over a cup of tea or is it constant butthurt ranting?

>ice ice baby

I guess they wanted to show dead babies to every possible news outlet to increase foreign donations. No respect for the dead. Typical muslims.

Why is Seth McFarland torturing the defected child before he kills it.

That's just wrong.

For the world media to make everyone feel sad, and you should feel sad. I don't care if it's a zipperhead or a mudslime baby, it's a baby.

People who meme about dead babies are scum of the Earth and don't walk with Jesus.

Having them slightly decomposed would have had a stronger affect.

Just accept it. The Israelis are baby killing psychopaths.

> praise yeeebus for this littlun!

Kekd

> you could have saved her

damn

>photo is from Abeen, Syria

Also *effect, Ahmed. Nice to see you again. You never fail to uncover yourself.

Damn, Muslims are so easy to spot these days.

Fukkin 'ell

>acting no different than the Muslims

This board is fucked, maybe instead of being an edgemaster and saving images of dead babies you can actually try and combat Islam in an effective way.

Fucking degenerates, the lot of you.

>The Israelis are baby killing psychopaths.

not really, they're just taking out the trash

if you get on a plane right now, you might still be able to save them. Their souls I mean. They're going to die

And if you just accept Jesus or his teachings in the very least you'll be able to keep the West alive and your soul from eternal damnation.