Is there a way to distinguish Southern Europeans from Near Easterners?

Is there a way to distinguish Southern Europeans from Near Easterners?

Not even trolling, just asking a genuine question since I personally can't do it myself.

clothing

we rape less

We're the ones who look good.

no, because we are both of the mediterranean race.

Facial features, southern euros have "normal faces" when the others have meme noses and other weird shit on their faces.
and near eastern are darkers.

Another cancer d&c post.

Sage this shit.

Literally not even trolling

Why do people get so emotional when talking about stuff like this? Are you all white supremacists or something? I mean, that's pretty much the only explanation.

Because anglos are obsessed associating two things which have nothing to do, knows shit about anthropology and confuse medshit with arab shit for the purpose but says nothing about nordcucks and their slanted eyes because MUH BLONDE and WE WUZ VIKANGZ.

Because we are mediterranen and the heirs of rome.
notice that this look is commem throughout our empire.
git gud, germ*nic barbarian.

commom
fix

this, fuck germ*nic pigs

ahMed

this.
/med/ master race

According to Varg, no

of course, we look like european they look like west asian.
maybe only a minority of south italians and greeks look like a middle eastern, and it's not true because they are genetically closer to jew than middle eastern

actually, no.

t. pekka karlsson

never reply to me EVER AGAIN germ*nic piggu

Yeah. Tiny foreheads. Ugly noses. Deranged eyes.

And of course the obvious signals such as clothing and accents.

:DDDDDDDD

that map is wrong though
if you look at students yearbooks kosovo is far from just 8 and there's inconsistency with numbers and colors in the map

science >> your opinion based on anecdotes

That's because Ashkenazis originate from southern Italy

>german calling others ahmed

There's no way you're serious right now.

What the fuck is white according to this board and you autistic pol retards? Someone that is a bit darker than a typical european because they live on the equator, or someone that's so pale they literally look like a white nigger? Even the founding faggots were autistic morons who said people like swedes and germans weren't white because america was made by and for english people only. I'd rather be italian and have good food that be irish or british and have shitty boiled potatoes fed to me everyday.

really? idk that

>science
i'm scrolling through graduates and it's far diff from your burger "science"

euro meds are white europeans. Near easterns are caucasoids but semites, not of the same family.

are sardinians aliens?

ever heard of divide and conquer? europeans are white, all of them. This shit about (.....) " are not white" is jewish tricks

we are such special snowflakes with our 2 dots

yes, they are our zoo

Ancient aliens that built Atlantis before c*ntinentals devils created by the evil scientist Nicoleddu destroyed the great Shardana civilization with their wickedness

>nordcucks and their slanted eyes

when will the french learn that slanted eyes means "white"?

Yes I know that.

No one can

she's sicilian

So Japan is white?

do japs have caucasoid skull? are they tall? do they have light features? can they drink milk? can they grow a beard?

>drinking milk now determines if you're white or not

Sup Forums has sunk to a new low

it's a fact dumb burger. non-whites can't drink milk, especially asians

Bullshit, S Italians should cluster way more south

I can drink it (´・ω・`)

because you're white duh, or you're drinking lactose free milk

OUTDATED BULLSHIT

AS A SARDINIAN I REJECT THIS

T.virgin fatass with no friends IRL who acts superior behind his screen

I'm like half italian and partially polish. Not white.

And saying that ahMeds are white is the good ol jewish "destruction by inclusiob" trick where they blurry the definition of an ideal or a race so much by introducing wrong elements into until it doesnt mean shit anymore

No, that PCA is just wrong, see

both of them are european and white. poles especially can be very white looking

I don't know either. It's very awkward when you ask if the refugee wants his cock sucked and it's a tourist.
>founding fathers
Lets not draw them all with one stroke. Benjamin Franklin was the anglophile and in the full essay it's clear swarthy was used as an insult toward the parasitic Swedes and Germans who came to claim the land the Anglos had worked hard for (not historically accurate). But just like Ben modern racists aren't being super clear about things. Mostly because they can't. Especially in America.

>South Italians and N.Italians that close

Sorry, not on my watch

My family was from the northernmost part of italy anyway but poltards still tell me I'm not white (´;ω;`)

And of course being brits they didn't consider irish white either.

half of Sup Forums are literal niggers or brown people so don't listen to them

But I see Turks,Afghans and Iranians here who consume a fuckload of dairy daily

No the point was its an insult. Ben was racist and used swarthy as an insult. The point wasn't about the skintone

What's with this meme of exaggerating our isolation?

Is it true that only northern italians have surnames that end in I? Mine does.

Yes, but also other many South Italians and Sards

>tfw when family lied to me

(´;ω;`)

I can almost always know if someone is Greek or not.
The only ones who confuse me are Italians and Turks.

This triggers the nordcuck

?

Mine comes from venice and ends with "o"

why not include the whole italy

>we wuz ashkenazim an shiet

Argentian samples

This is for the Argentinian who hates Italians, you guys ARE Italian

However drew that green line must have several mental problems

italian girls all smell like old raviolis and basil

>north Italians are literally Spaniards
Give back Milan, it's clearly a Spanish region anyway.

Portuguese are actually closer to Italians than Spaniards, wonder why...

fuck forgot pic related

Didn't the contrary happen?

cuz you both smell

>Galicians and Tugas are closer to the Italians than the scatalonians or the moorlusians

WTF?

>that North Italien not as grey as the rest
Ayyyyy
Literal Spanish colony

>north italy

are they larpers?

just more overlapping with france and central Europe to a degree I guess, also I assume that due to muh heritage americans their "Italian" dataset is much more skewed towards the south

There's a theory in linguistics that lusitanians spoke an italic language

intedasting
do you have some article or paper about it?

Ayrabs act different, you can tell they don't have 1000 years of wine-drinking behind them.

Venite, or Wends, you name them, those fuckers came from Central/Eastern Europe, where Poland now is, they are more Slavic than Italian

> you can tell they don't have 1000 years of wine-drinking behind them.

Yeah...

Near Easterners have 9000 years of wine drinking behind them, whereas Greeks and Italians have only 5000 and Spaniards 3000

Too bad they lost it all because Mohammad or whatever understood it made them realize he was full of shit.

to me northern italians look french but speak like a spaniard trying to speak italian

I can tell the difference when I see them, but I can't explain how. It's some subconscious pattern recognition shit, you just need to spend enough time with tourists and travelling.

Btw, sometimes the lines get blurred, especially between Balkans and Levantine countries. Many upper class Syrians could pass as Balkanians, for example.

Can you tell apart this Welshman from a middle eastern guy?

my ancestors :')

probably it was so old that was celto-italic, they could have entered Iberia before it split off

Daily reminder

>tfw when part snownigger pole and german

Middle Easterners are all part SSA (ranging from 5-10% in the Levant to 20-25% in the Maghreb) and it often shows, whereas in Southern Europe it peaks at 2-3%ish in Iberia, usually too diluted to have an effect on phenotype