>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=CnwGqWG20aA

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
variety.com/2015/tv/news/michael-king-oprah-winfrey-dead-at-67-king-world-1201506972/
floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project
advancementproject.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)
epw.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/142d595f-411a-4057-b495-029a095fe25f/politicalactivitiesreport2008.pdf
archive.is/
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/Name_Results.aspx?Nametxt=JEGE&sort_option=1&PageNo=1
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=770BB
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=212JE
occurrencesforeigndomestic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Madsen-on-EpsteinDersh.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OLD THREADS FOR REFERENCE

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

First for airborne pedophile schnannagins.

I've been digging, has the shilling gotten bad?

Guys... cripplechan is compromised. The shilling is intense as fuck.

The additional normies/media kikery from the sheriff's badge oy vey massacre isn't helping.

Don't let this shit slide.

>Trump purposefully lured the media and normies to Sup Forums with his "anti-semitic" Tweet for them to see the Clinton Foundation thread.

Trump's "Star of David" Tweet is all over the mainstream media news and news websites now. It's only a matter of time until they see this thread. Keep it on the front page.

From last thread - look at this!!! We be famous.

intelme dot com is going to put everything together to publish to social media sites as well!

Nah, not too bad yet.

The sliding is the worst part.

No, actually. There hasn't been terribly much shilling in the actual thread.

At least not yet, it may get real bad soon though.

Apparently there HAS been a lot of thread sliding to try and keep this off the front page.

Awesome, I'll go there as soon as I get laid for the first time.

The goy are here in full force for their masters.
Kek be with us

GIVE THEM NOTHING

TAKE FROM THEM, EVERYTHING

Yeah, they tried to slide the last thread and had a good portion of the catalog full of 0-3 reply threads.

Not a suspicious death?
>Michael and Jena King
>1 million to 5 million
variety.com/2015/tv/news/michael-king-oprah-winfrey-dead-at-67-king-world-1201506972/

Not so bad in the threads. Haven't look on the board in awhile but heard there is an increase in sliding.

Do it faggot

>tripcode
>this mad
>heres a ((YOU))
kike

ON TAVISTOCK

If you guys want to start looking to medical stuff with Joe Lewis and Tavistock and the Clintons, start digging into Medical City.

floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex

>the Saudis

Also, does this relate to Agenda 21?

ON JESSE WILLIAMS

Jesse Williams is tied to the Advancement Project and BLM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project

advancementproject.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)

>FBI ALL THREE THREAD SUMMARY

The real dirt is in the Foundation, focus on the Clinton foundation.

target on social media
HRC, Soros, Jesse Williams, Tim Wise, Sidney Blumenthal, Huma Abedin, George Stephanopolous, any high-level Saudi official.

Who donates to the CF? What people work within the organization? What kinds of people move from geographic location to another after a donation has been made? Who has died after money has changed hands? Ask as many questions and connect as many dots. A bigger hint is to follow the money and the people. Pretend human beings are currency and see where they go.

Sen. Feinstein Gov. Charlie Baker involved with the CF, HRC and Soros

the Rothschild, Rockefeller and the Warburg families are connected to the CF and the European mass immigration crisis

The Pope has come out in support of the migrant immigration into Europe, the Vatican is being influenced by political/soros money

Netanyahu is a Soros collaborator and has control over HRC.

Soros is the kingpin.

donors wants war because russia is the last bastion of nationalism/white civilization.

Foreign money, paying in children, human traffic and God knows what else. the aid she gets from foreign countries is so big that she may actually be working for another government
Sex rings are popular in all governments, but pedophilia is primarily in British parliament & Saudi Arabia, and that's why HRC and BC love foreign donors so much. They get paid in children as well as money. Dig deep and you can find it. It will sicken you.

the human trafficking, fronts like Leaders and Company Ltd and the Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation
teneo holdings
gave me this source find out who pays to play, but who also gets paid not to play
epw.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/142d595f-411a-4057-b495-029a095fe25f/politicalactivitiesreport2008.pdf

Do the CF leaks link drug and human trafficking profits or activities to black ops funding?
Both.

It's the Word document user from the last thread, just want to update you guys on the project. It is going very well. If there is anything you want included let me know

>get home from beautiful nature walk
>time for Sup Forums, hmm where is CFG
>scroll through 15 "Sup Forums BTFO" and "Trump's finished" threads
>it's on page 6

I just told my slightly left-of-center millennial friend about the stuff these threads have been getting into over lunch. I'm helping!

Do you have all that archived?
Just in case of course.

Bumping for front page

Keeping bumped.

Never too late to lend a hand user
archive.is/

>refresh catalog
>it's already like 8 lines down

God fuck.

hahaha, oh christ this is glorious

>Sup Forums gets an infodump from fbi user explaining the general issues with the hillary clinton scandal and what's going on with the clinton foundation
>could shake the very republic to its foundation, maybe even destroy it
>not much more than a day later, trump makes mention of Sup Forums that gets fucking blasted across every single newspaper/website in mainstream media
>all the normalfags coming to check Sup Forums out are now going to unknowingly stumble right into one of the biggest scandals ever seen, putting possibly tens of thousands more eyes on the clinton foundation and what the hillary scandals really entail than would have ever possibly happened normally

I can't stop fucking grinning

I don't even know if he did it on purpose or if it's just divine providence

Kek wills it. Back everything up to multiple formats. Preserve everything. We are witnessing history people

what we can target
>anyone connected to Epstein
>anyone connected to Rockefeller
>Huma Abedin
>hillary death list, killed for being against her

It might be, but hard to say. Pneumonia can hit the old pretty fiercely. So he was a TV executive...

So we have four so far. Of the four, the older guy from the last thread and the diver are the only ones that raise flags.

Flight Anons, did the plane ever go to Hong Kong?

If someone could add some lines on here showing the money flow that would be great, sorry i suck with graphic design outside of memetext.

>Flight Anons, did the plane ever go to Hong Kong?
I just stopped going through the list to finish cooking
You should give more info on the plane though

In this case I think it's pure, distilled meme magick. Or we're dealing with a 6+d chess player.

Keep in mind this guy was shilling this site in the last thread and came off completely ungenuine.

going to repeat again: Try getting something going using IPFS instead or in addtion. tl;dr it's a decentralized distributed filesystem - kind of like bittorrent

And instead of skype or irc, look into using tox

make rapin' bill maymays for all the normies watching

Remember to hit the phone banks.

>Call company on the mind map
>Claim to be doing a story on X for Y
>Record
>Slowly let them figure out this is about CF

Does three things

>Provides a protective cover for journalists
>Gets us more info
>Blows all their alarms and sends them looking after 20,000 different little things

Remember to act like you know a lot more than you do.
Remember to use a burner

Why do you fine lads keep saying that the third thread is fake?

It seems perfectly consistent. Show me the smoking gun on why it should be disregarded? Otherwise I don't see how it's detrimental for the purposes of this investigation. Even if it was fake pretty much everything he said matched and helped push us in the right direction.

Or maybe I'm a massive faggot. Who knows.

The plane number was posted a few times, but I foolishly didn't copy it. One of the suspicious deaths lead to a man who ran Cathay Pacific, an airline in Hong Kong.

Its this guy.
>pic related

pastebin.com/PBejCc6J

This stuff is probably worth archiving; it's a general summary of tavistock and the important people related to it.

Nothing particularly crazy about it, but it gives a good picture of what tavistock is about.

>Sup Forums for a honeypot
fucking newfags

Also recommend changing the anime girl with something like pic related. Normies will disregard it just because a cartoon

Don't you fags ever get tired of losing? Rememebr the "expose Shillary" threads you had for weeks at a time last year, whatever came of that?

You cucks are more delusional than Sandersfags.

....anyone here who was in Gifted and Talented as a child?

Tavi _ (((stock))) and the DoD as well as some prominent defense contractors were involved in experimenting on high IQ/potential leaders among the general populations' young.

there's a board on 8ch called gatekeepers or something that you may find particularly enraging.

Let me guess... you're 20-33 y.o., shitty to avg life, somehow didn't reach your potential everyone thought you had as a kid before getting selected for your GaTE classes, white, male, intj/intp...? ringing any bells?

was an entire generation of leaders mentally castrated, but then the weaponized education backfired?

There was a thread in between the 2nd and 3rd one that was a shitty imposter so I think people are getting confused.

Never mind I misunderstood what you were asking
Just go through previous threads for the info you need

Just a reminder that Jeffrey Epstein did not run the only Private Charter jet for rich and famous Pedophiles.

Ron Burkle owns through his investment LLC, YUCAIPA COMPANIES LLC a PRIVATE BOEING 757.

Dubbed the "AIR FUCK ONE" to Ron's inner circle of employees.

Bill Clinton is known to have flown both private jets, multiple times.

Why is getting them onto us a good thing at all? If I were one of them getting 50 cold calls would have me taking everything to the shredder by the end of the day.

PLANES

N212JE

N908JE

Also saw N909JE

Look for the JE at the end.

Also, N979GA.

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/Name_Results.aspx?Nametxt=JEGE&sort_option=1&PageNo=1
>Helpfru shitu

Soros was linked to Hillary directly and there was a small firestorm in the media because of it.

Fuck off shill.

Using my trip once for the old crew to confirm I'm real...

Let's say it like this:
I have a few close friends working for a world wide trusted swiss media outlet and they're very interested in that whole thing and gladly confirm stuff for me or do a deeper digging.

>Trump mentions Sup Forums

Wait what? Did that actually happen?

It's not really a pyramid like that; tavistock doesn't necessarily control the clinton foundation, and the clinton foundation doesn't necessarily control tavistock.

It's more like mutually corrupt asshats who give each other reach-arounds for mutual benefit.

Sweet my OC will now be in circulation

I was in gifted and talented as a child.

I went during year 3, 5, and 6.

Guys I have finished my first entry in our daily clinton investigation journal, could someone please tell me where i can upload the word document so that you guys can access it?

Here are the 3 planes known to have been used.

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=770BB

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=908JE

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=212JE

...the plot thickens

>MFW Sup Forums saves the republic and western civilization from the globalists

Check this cripplechan board for info on Epstein and other globalist pedos

pedowood322/index.html

Do you remember being 'trained in leadership' or being socially conditioned in any ways that you felt weird about later? had nightmares of? had extreme anxiety before or after?

Were the windows covered in your rooms at the offsite location?

It's the fact that it happened the day after the original poster went to sleep; there's no way to really verify, we had a dude try to shill himself as the fbi user with a fake third thread already, and the information provided in that thread didn't add anything new.

So everyone regards it as less reliable.

Correction, he didn't run Cathay Pacific, but was an airline pilot.

I thought there was a way to track flights...

Where did trump specifically mention pol?

or go under I2p network with offtherecord chat plugin
FBI is helping on this thread but if somebody else is helping its a honeypot?

Do not forget N770BB

Pastebin, Jewgle docs on a throwaway account, pretty much anywhere you want, just make sure you don't tie the account to anything.

And be willing to replace it if it gets deleted.

THEY WILL BE SINGING BALLADS FOR AGES TO COME

occurrencesforeigndomestic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Madsen-on-EpsteinDersh.pdf

More background for everybody.

OH FUCK

SWISS BRO

YOU'RE ALIVE!!

DO YOU REMEMBER ME?!

REMEMBER WHAT FBI SAID

insiders will doubtless work to make the GOP look bad.

theres going to be '''white nationalist''' trying to do something big, maybe shoot a black/jewish republicans

Not past flights, and not if the user has not made the tracking public.

also gatebreakers/index.html for links between these social engineers and the gifted and talented youth programs

Yeah, there were apparently several frauds.

Pic and link related is the third thread I'm talking about (disregarding the obvious fakes).

Seems legit to me. Don't know why people are disregarding such consistent patterns and posting quirks. But even if it was fake I don't see any contradictions or red flags.

medium.com is good

>elites launch plan to create generation of non-functional aspies
>aspies find each other and take down the elite's system

Poetic justice.

I don't think they know who they pissed off.

This is ~5 years in the making. FBI has long since gotten all the information. We just need to scare them into making a mistake. Trust that there is a plan. They'll fuck up soon because they have no idea what fucking up would entail.

DAMN NIGGA ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU

It was actually on-site.
I never really remember being 'trained in leadership' but I did feel like I was being socially conditioned in different way. It was only 6 or 8 of us in a classroom with one teacher.

>I don't see any contradictions or red flags

I see the style is very different. Newfag child.

He also didn't say anything new. It's totally useless. Larping baby.

bump

Writing style. Compare the gramar and structure of 1 & 2 to that of 3. It isn't the same person. The real ones have nearly impeccable gramar, and are generally more thought out. He also avoids slang. Then compare that to the third OP, who appears to believe periods are optional.

I, too, want to know

It's more than thick

Sure I remember you bro.
I'm alive and well. You know as long as I get a new Mojito the ride never ends.

I can do it, give me like 30 minutes or something

heres all the information the fbi has told us

Basically, the information is already out there. This is now about pressure - cracking the people involved so they panic and do something stupid trying to cover their asses.

Nobody is likely to get much actual information from these people initially, journalists or otherwise. What it WILL do is show these people that this shit is getting mainstream, they all the assurances they've heard in backrooms and private phonecalls are bullshit. That the general public, the media, the FBI, etc. really is onto them and they're fucked.

And once some of them crack - they very well might spill the beans on what they know in exchange for protections, lower sentences, etc.

And that will add credence and weight to the entire investigation as well as help expose the clinton foundation further.

Imagine you've been running a pedo ring for the past 30 odd years, and suddenly the clinton scandel brews up, you know you're implicated, and you start getting dozens, hundreds of phone calls from journos and random people asking for information or calling you a dirty pedophile or whatever

You're going to fucking panic

no

ok, im making a google doc

Exactly. Third one may contain accurate info, maybe not, but its certainly not the same guy.

Kek. We were trying to summon you in old threads.

We've uncovered a lot, but it's gonna be hard to compile it.

What have you seen so far that we haven't?

This, do we have any chance of getting the phone numbers of some of these folks?

a mindfuck hypothesis I've been playing around with recently: what if this whole scenario is the ruse, and the uprising is the intended globalist push?

I mean, to overcome such a vast, shadowy beast, we will need to unify and iron out humanity's issues, come to consensys, and reach peace.

Who was it who said we will have a one world government by consent or conquest? Which ever happens first.

...Warburg?

Tell me more

Oh, I see it now. Thanks.

Funny how memory works when someone points it out.

This Pfizer Inc company is pretty interesting too
>1 million to 5 million
American global pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City
>Former Board member
>W. Don Cornwell
He sits on the board of directors of Avon Products (since 2002),
Pfizer (since 1997),
American International Group (since 2011) and Big Brothers/Big Sisters of New York.

Prior to founding Granite, Mr. Cornwell was employed by Goldman Sachs (1971 to 1988). He was formerly on the board of directors for CVS (1994–2007), the National Association of Broadcasters, the Hershey Trust Company and Milton Hershey School(-2002), the New York University Medical Center, the Wallace Foundation and chairman of Telecommunications Development Fund (1997–2006). Former trustee of Occidental College, and Citizens Budget Commission (2001–2005).

Don't forget Turkbro. He was very helpful in the FEC stuff.