Underappreciated directors

When the fuck are these two going to return to create another great film

Also Speedracer is severely under rated

I won't be seeing any more of their movies solely on principle. Disgusting trannies

Speed Racer is crap
Matrix Sequels are barely tolerable
Cloud Atlas is boring
Jupiter Ascending is one of the worst movies ever made.

>underrapreciated
They're appreciated just fine. Fucking degenerates.

>underappreciated

They keep getting money to make dumps after they put one good movie together. They're not under appreciated.

Although I agree, Speed Racer was a lot of fun. But two out of however many they've made doesn't make them great by any stretch of the imagination.

They got scared off when they started thinning their own pockets on failed oscar bait. You'll probably see them do a kickstarter in the future.

Even WB wakes up after enough flops. Look a Shamalayapooinloo.

they seriously need to quit dicking around

making 1 great movie and 9 shit ones is not the sign of talented people, thats just blind luck.

>the Matrix was so good it literally made them mentally ill

>Underappreciated
>made >ONE< good movie

fuck off

okay hillbilly

Speed Racer is definitly not crap. People just got turned off by the graphics and just shit on the film for it and missed the point of the movie.

Matrix sequels I'd agree on, though 3rd one was just flat out dogshit.

They may have had more misses than hits, but that doesnt mean they arnt capable of creating another great film like matrix tier.

Even M. Night had to make a few fuck ups before redeeming himself again with a great film.

Other 2 movies Ive never seen.

First matrix and V for vendetta and speed racer were superior films. Though I guess you can't give them too much credit for V since it was basically already written out.

Can you imagine being their father? Having to live in this world where mental illness is held up as a virtue, and you need to fully support both of your son's delusions or be ostracized from society?

Irvin Kershner

thats what happens when you overdose on red pills. you become mentally retarded

Does Larry have banging legs too?

Mike Leigh

one of Englands greatest ever directors and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone on Sup Forums who even knows who he is

>Speed Racer is definitly not crap
>missed the point of the movie
I got the point just fine, and I still think it's crap.
>V for vendetta
They didn't direct that.

Naked is great. One of my favorite scripts.

kek people to this day think the wachowskis directed v for vendetta

Did you watch sense8?

It's hard to imagine anything more garbage and pretentious than sense8, but I bet if they did another film it would be even worse.

>graphics

Speed Racer is a great film and was casted perfectly.