Come up with a movie premise that hasn't been done before

Come up with a movie premise that hasn't been done before

ok so the whole movie is eva green letting out farts for 90 minutes and in the theatre they release fart gas scientifically formulated to capture the smell of eva greens anus

alien titties shoot their milk onto the earth and everyone gets horny and fucks eachother except the niggers because fuck niggers

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

if its the same girl in a different universe, why wouldn't the girl in his universe just fall in love with him from the start too?

GAYYYY

this is the worse fucking meme i have experienced in 10 years of browsing

niggers

In a world

Jackie chan fights an invading alien race of sentient stepladders ironing boards.

AND ironing boards.

An Australian man is abducted by aliens and shitposts across the galaxy

Cop is on tail of corrupt politician who has ties with higher up of police force, this causes cops boss to warn him about investigating him with no intel, cop follows his gut and stalks the guy anyway, turns out the guy isn't corrupt at all and the film flips halfway through and it becomes a thriller of a rogue cop stalking this politician who gets fired for doing so but he doesn't give up and eventually kidnaps said politician to 'interrogate' him

"How's the Night Life on Cissalda?" by Harlan Ellison

nice try, Sony studios

a movie from the perspective of hitler growing up as a young man and eventually taking on the task saving the world

covering everything from his youth UP to the invasion of poland, seriously done, with hitler as protagonist, major budget

keke

I like this idea but with Dakota Fanny

this is really gay

maybe girls would like it

are you girl or just a gay

Aunt May Spinoff Movie

Key and Peele are independent producers looking to start their own studio but getting nowhere fast. They luck upon a giant mansion being rented out for peanuts but they quickly find out why--the mansion is haunted by the ghosts of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown. Antics ensue as the duo have to deal with the trials of the two crack-smoking and abusive spirits when they enlists the help of Cedric the Entertainer and Kevin Hart, two professional ghost hunters.

I call it Black Ghostbusters.

I have an idea for a movie that I just can not get out of my head. In the year 1969, a young virgin man by the name of marshall pendleton is fnally experiencing intercourse. It is everything his innocent mind thought it would be but something strange happens once his body begins reaching climax. Marshall felt a glowing heat arising from his body and through his weiner. Vast amounts of pressure surrounds his bird and it feels like something is pulling him closer to dat ass. His body begins glowing white and vibrating violently, his girlfriend frightened asks him whats wrong but before marshall could answer he is thrust into a wormhole tthrough time and space, his schlong acting as a metaphysical divining rod through the cosmos....

Adam Sandler boxing movie and his final opponent is Steve-O

Who will be their coaches though?

What if Hitler hated jews due to all the jewish time travelers trying to stop the holocaust. It'll follow terminator time travel rules.

whatever meme mma/boxer is big at the time OR sandlers washed up snl friends

even better

young hitler vs the jewish time traveler assassins

ill draft up a script for the weinstein brothers

An animated movie from the perspective of your pets! Haha like the kinds of wacky adventures our doggos and kitty kats get into when we are off and we working! I wish I can see a movie with this ideas in it i make me so happy of maybe my doggy was in that movie as a dog.

Marshall zooms through the interdeminsional portal at the speed of light, his erect weiner leading the way. The only thing he is capable of is yelling for his dear life. Suddenly a flash and a massive explosion he hits solid ground, unharmed but unconscious. When he awakens he is naked, wet, and appears to be lost in some kind of jungle. "skreeeeeeeeyaaaagh" a pterodactyl flies over his head......

Wolfenstein: The Movie

Full on occultism jew magic Nazi mech suits extravaganza!

I'd watch the shit out of it.

so an unironic danger 5?

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Cinematic Universe

yeah but a good movie

How about an saturday morning styled animated series based on Big Trouble in Little China where Jack and Wang always have some new reason to go back to China but now the truck is sentient and talks by honking.

No, we send it to Gibson.

Ren and Stimpy movie followed by series reboot.

Can't think of a plot atm

life in a native reservation.
where your dad beats the crap out of you everyday. your sister,who was molested, goes through shitty abusive relationships one after another.
your father decides that enough is enough and kills himself infront if your siblings who are 2 & 4 years old.
leaving them with his corpse for hours until someone shows up at the house.
those siblings grow up and find opiates and whoring as an outlet.
your cusin who was a ln addict gets clean and sober only for his spouse to die and he hangs himself.
your mother is not from this culture but left you in it and makes fun of you for being subhuman.....

...blah blah blah

so Sup Forums who should play me?

a movie where all anime viewers are exterminated and japan is nuked to oblivion

Remake Gravity with a CG Rodney Dangerfield in the Sandra Bullock role.

When he comes back down to earth he can do the perfect dive.

it can be a prequel to hacksaw ridge, but like you said, will follow standard terminator naming.

hacksaw ridge: genisys 2; jewpocalypse

Mechbeth

Live action Garfield with Dustin Hoffman as John and just put Bill Murray in a giant orange cat suit.

A full length 4 hour BLACKED.com epic shot in IMAX.

a live action adaptation of runescape

theres actually a pretty good comic book about 'rez' life called 'scalped'.

it would make a decent movie desu

Joseph Gordon kid

What's Joseph Gordon Kid about?

A scientist stuck in another dimension for years after an experiment gone wrong manages to communicate with a truck driver through the radio.

a prequel to TDKR detailing why he became so obsessed with his size and his attempts to be perceived as a non-small guy

Is the one with fassy worth watching?

Through trial and error marshall, while jacking off in a cave, discovers that he has somehow time travelled while reaching climax. Jacking off doesnt seem to release enough eneergy for time travel. Marshall gets disappointed when his schlong only emits sparks from jacking it and decides to end his life, when suddenly he gets an idea. There are no humans, only prehistoric animals, but what if that would be enough to trigger a time leap? Marshall stalks a herd of triceratops, one of their young should be sufficient. With a makeshift spear, marshall murders the alpha male and surrounding adults and children but leaving one of the younger weaker ones behind. Its a male but marshall is desperate and quickly moints the triceratops. He furiously pounds the triceratops, at first it doesnt seem to work but he slaps his dick a bit t wake it up and pounds harder, this time it works and once again he is thrust between dimensions....

A Peter Jackson directed adaptation of Guy N. Smith's Crab books epics.

Fuck I need this. Stretch it out to six films I don't give a fuck.

This guy breaks into the white house, he's going arround and stealing everything. He has a big bag he is taking everything of the desk a put them into the bag. He goes into the oval office and he's taking ashtrays and lamps and he's putting in the bag everything. Then all of a sudden the secret sevice burst in:

"Freeze! Get down on the ground! You're under arrest for stealing from the President of the United States of America!"

Then the guy jus pulls out his mask: "I am the president of the United States of America. You're fired!"

the long walk

joseph gordon-levitt To play one of the kids and DJ quall the other

Just any animated film directed by Tarintino.

we need a CIA movie ASAP

It practically writes itself. How has this hasn't happened yet?

Planet of the Apes musical.

Yes I'm aware the Simpsons did it. It's a brilliant idea.

Dey Live, the Jamaican remake of They Live.

Sequel to The Wrestler where he wrestles in hell.

Wacko cinematographic choices every so often, but I prefer it to Polanski's version.

A magic space ray turns all the white boys into sissies and the whole movie you see them take nigger dicks

Gay Niggers From Outer Space is too similar.

The history of the Trump presidential election as told only by Sup Forums posts.

The main character David works at a grocery store and has always dreamed of being a comic book writer. He's always talking about the industry and the different styles and techniques to his colleagues , but noone ever sees him drawing anything.

One day there's a mysterious guy with a green basebalhat that enters the store (I'll refer to him as M from now). David is fascinated by his appearance and asks if he can take over the till for a bit. When the man gets to the counter, they both look at eachother for a long time. Then M says "are you David?" David nods. "You have a lot of talent kid.". Then he picks up his groceries and walks out of the store.

The rest of the movie is David and his colleagues figuring out who M was and getting caught up deeper and deeper into a lot of spooky shit.

Jump to end of movie. David stands in a dark room. His colleagues dead on the floor. He looks at his hand, holding a bloody knife. He walks towards his closet and opens the door. The mirror on the door reveals David is wearing a green baseball hat. He grins at his reflection and says "I like your style, kid".

Fade to black. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

I hope you're not serious cause that plot is tacky as they come. I'd still watch it if it was done well, but 0/10 for originality

I'm sorry if my life's work is 2deep4u!

I can't believe you would actually watch that. I literally tried to write the worst script I could think of.

A movie about a boy working with people who hate him just because his father (who hes never been close to) told him to, he eventually realizes he didn't had to just when the world is ending and its all his fault.
The movie acknowledges that this happened before and it will happen again.

You didn't really write anything, it's just a silly halfassed plot twist with some stolen elements from Unbreakable.

A film about a war among the stars
I think it'd be called... war among the stars

Everyone is Roger Ebert the thread

A movie about Robert Ebert posting on Sup Forums

>stolen elements from unbreakable
KEK

You're just jealous of my talent btw.

A documentary film about Roger Ebert
Current day

pure kino

it's not original but i'd like to make a movie surrounding various 18-20 y/o slackers working on Brighton pier
>inb4 that's adventureland or slacker set in the UK

It's like Downfall, but with clowns.

Jai Courtney and Kristen Stewart get into a heated argument.

where did he go next?

>he typed a quotation of my post

You know you can just highlight what you want to quote and when you hit my post number it will show up right?