Hilldawg's Star of David

Who is responsible for this?

>Donald Trump supporters say the firestorm over a tweet that featured the Star of David next to raining money and Hillary Clinton was driven by the media’s political correctness.

>But the image — which critics called anti-Semitic — appears to have been taken from an online neo-Nazi message board.

>According to Mic.com, the graphic tweeted by the presumptive Republican nominee on Saturday was previously featured on a message board for the alt-right, “a digital movement of neo-Nazis, anti-Semites, and white supremacists

>The website reported that the image appeared on the message board — called “Sup Forums” — as early as June 22, over a week before it was published on Trump’s Twitter feed.

It's not bad when they name Sup Forums. All that happens is that newfags go to Sup Forums and leave immediately.

But now that the MSM named Sup Forums, this board of peace, to be behind that photo and many others, we will have newfags and shills like no one's business.

web.archive.org/web/20160703234629/https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-star-david-tweet-neo-000000601.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Sc6qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well i guess the only solution is to anhero..

>Neo-Nazi board
they are worse than the worst newfag

I think we need a containment board in our containment board.

THIS WILL SURELY STUMP TRUMP
#CRUZMISSLE
#IKILLWITHHER
#DUMPDRUMFP

We all know who made it, Ben Garrison.

Does anyone outside of this corral of retarded horses, or fucking Twitter, even know about this? Is this what autism looks like? The need to ascribe meaning to a random geometric shape? I'm fucking done.

>every six pointed star is a jew star

explain sheriff badges.

The SJWs got him to remove it, though, didn't they? Your boy blinked.

I believe a cleansing of plebbit should be enough

That's just how retarded they are. A hexagon with 6 triangles is now a star of david.

Soon he will start writing "(((Hillary Clinton)))".

Trump has given us the floor

Don't let him down

Is that actually real? Did trump honestly fucking take OC from Sup Forums?
>trump browsing Sup Forums

that shoop was clearly to make it a star of david considering it was originally a circle.

that being said, I laughed my ass off. fuck their PC whining.

Also we call it 'shekels' because we're all Israelis, the national emblems by our posts are just false flaggotry.

Pull the other one.

Anyone who actually follows Trump knows the guy's pretty easily scared. Ya know he flipped out so hard about the rape rumours that he pretty much admitted guilt, right?

Its from eight chang Sup Forums

It's from the cripplechan Sup Forums iirc

How dare they insult my beloved forum board of peace.

Not that I'm suggesting it's not what happened, but what is mic.com and how are they the absolute source of what image on the internet originated where?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the only way to tell for 100% certainty that an image originated somewhere is being witness to it first being uploaded by the creator?

Did they just reverse image search it and decide it was the origin?

This is Sup Forums, you're looking for the bigots over on /po/.

But why would he browse hotwheel chan?

>yahoo news

BRUH

The file with a star of david was uploaded to Trump's twitter first. Later deleted and a revised version was uploaded.

Because gamer gate

His PR people are probably vidya spreg lords which explains a lot about this election

top shilling shlomo

What do you think we can make him retweet next?

>twoanimalsdancing.gif

earliest post I could find was original twitter posted June 15, account now deleted

archive.is/Sc6qA

nigger nigger nigger kike kike kike

>be liberal crybaby child
>see picture
>BUT BUT BUT HILLARY IS MY CANDIDATE
>scan picture
>what can i spin this to
>zoom
>enhance
>that star
>analyzing data
>6 points
>hmm i've seen this before somewhere
>analyzing
>FUCKING YES GOTCHA RACISTS!!!

What a bunch of horseshit.

Is there any known connection between Don's campaign and his brother Robert Trump who is on the executive board of Zenimax Media, the parent company of Bethesda among other game industry companies?

>trump browsing Sup Forums

This was established months ago. Goddamn newfags.

That's the Star of Moloch not the Star of David. The MSM is trying to make him seem racist... again

>normies are going to shit up this place again

>again
dunno where you've been for the past three years

>Who is responsible for this?
twitter: archive.is/Sc6qA

This right here. Sup Forums and Sup Forums have been talked about before. The thing is, Sup Forums creates it's own wall which most people find overly shocking and offensive. Nobody stays here long enough to even remember we exist after a couple of days anyway.

How can yuo call that anti-sematic?
Hillary is not jewish, is she?

>star of david
I think you mean generic six-pointed star.

>Trump used a 6 pointed star image
>Therefor Trump is HITLER

>Sheriffs wear 6 pointed stars
>therefor sheriffs are jews