youtube.com/watch?v=nrOLGifnMJk
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA
youtube.com/watch?v=ldDYdmwL5zU
youtube.com/watch?v=xFofb-QNZBU
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OOOOOOOOOAYYYYYYEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this song was infinitely superior to anything related to the 2014 shitty world cup

youtube.com/watch?v=nrOLGifnMJk

>tfw USA won't be there to crash commies ;_;

>you now remember 2022 is in qatar
is it too late to strip them of it?

CANT WAIT

USA USA USA

I'll be rooting for you guys

they were alledgedly going to, but the whole thing faded into oblivion for some fucking reason and apparently it's going to happen.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

ITS COMING HOME

Leave it to niggers to ruin a world cup

THIS

Just because Blatter isn't around anymore doesn't mean his plan isn't still in effect. Pander to the 3rd world for more money, even if it means the hosting nations are garbage and the expansion of the tournament just drags out bullshit nations that shouldn't even be playing beyond their confederation.

It should just be held in the US every year. What other country has hundreds of 60,000+ seat stadiums laying around just waiting to be used?

It's gonna be painful lads.

EU

leave it to americans to spoil every thread

SPARE ME FROM DEFEAT GRASSHOPPER

Yeah because the current process of corruption and bribery is working out so well. It should just be alternated between Europe and the US

Honestly would not mind another US world cup.
Probably gonna happen in 2026.

this. 1994 WC was comfy

>this desperation

>and the US
no
Constantly making us host will make our team even more garbage.

LADS
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

why are you always such assholes, Hans?

Did you see my smug pepe?

Yes I did, still doesn't explain why you guys need to be condescending towards us

I don't think >we are particularly condescending towards Belgians.

A classic
youtube.com/watch?v=Re4aDJL3heA

fuck off turk, this one's ours.

Haha time for casuals confused with offside rules

God bless the Polish

Funny you barbados

>600 days until I can see my team in a world cup
>MAYBE

my club :*

7 - 1 = 6 lmao

what has happened in ur life since the last world cup anons?

Don't ask me about my life, cunt.

>I still remember the threads before 2010 WC

Fuck I feel old.

The good old days where every other thread was americans vs euros whenever both populations were around at the same time.

Until flags were added and it was discovered this was all the work of strayans.

It's times like this that I actually feel bad about being a newfag.

Can't wait to watch the violence it causes hope it's like EURO 2016

>DFB pepe

>mfw an American called his smibbly bibbly a "remote" near me
>mfw I have no face

SPARE ME FROM DEFEAT GRASSHOPER

Spare me from defeat grasshopper

What is during the WC 2010 that the rest of Sup Forums came to Sup Forums and people started to use >mfw on other boards?

Wasn't 2010 the first time a big, universally-relevant sporting event happened while Sup Forums was a Big Deal? It's no surprise that it made people want to check out the sports board on the site.

A laughable suggestion. But then I remembered you couldn't beat Tarango and Trill, in order to make it to the WC rightfully, and you hosting it would mean automatic qualification
>shartclap picks laziest available option in shocking revelation

Thanks to espee I always thought tfw meant "the face when"

Probably. It still was impressive to witness such a rapid change in a board culture and in such an unifying fashion

>it will be my third WC on Sup Forums

England genuinely has the strongest team it's had in decades.

only thing im looking forward to desu

Why do people act like this toward Sup Forums? I've been coming here for 10 years now for about 5 hours a day and I'm content with the situation. It taught me english, I learned a lot about history, litterature, and other cultures/people from all over the world.
I've got a job, a good relationship with my (married) parents and my brother, I see my friends every now and then and I'm trying to juggle with 2 girlfriends.
Did some people really got their life fucked over by browsing here?

>I've been coming here for 10 years now for about 5 hours a day and I'm content with the situation.
jesus

Since 2008 for me and at least I have the excuse of shitty hearing forcing me to go online for social interaction. I still hope with every year that I will no longer have so much spare time that I end up back on Sup Forums.

Yes. I stopped coming here for a year or so and I almost-immediately became less socially retarded and actually made a few non-autistic friends. After coming back, I've stuck to Sup Forums and outright refuse to go to any other boards because I fear that any more autism in my life and I'll regress back to how I used to be.

This place isn't good for your head, man. There's a reason so many of the people here are lonely virgins.

>This place isn't good for your head, man

this

>There's a reason so many of the people here are lonely virgins.
I think it has more to do with the fact that they are mentaly weak person that fell for the mentality prevalent on /r9k/ or Sup Forums, that is to make sure that instead of improving yourself you have to drag everyone down to your level so you can be miserable together.

People are dogs IRL too, just cut from your life leeches that whisper "You can't" in your ears and you'll feel better.

>What other country has hundreds of 60,000+ seat stadiums laying around just waiting to be used?
most of europe has the stadiums on hand to host it at the drop of a hat

Didn't someone at FIFA say that England cost host it 'tomorrow' if they needed to?

>the mentality prevalent on /r9k/ or Sup Forums
Which is the mentality prevalent on most of the site, yes. Even Sup Forums has it, it's just easier to ignore.

>Reddit: The Song

Yeah, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldDYdmwL5zU
In France this song was used as a hymn by the team, because irrelevant Vincent Candela loved it so much he couldn't stop singing it.

Last time I went to in a club this song was played, most guys stopped dancing and sung along, some even crying. I honestly can't watch youtube.com/watch?v=xFofb-QNZBU without teary eyes myself. I hope we go far next year god knows we need it.

>lost my virginity
>got my first proper gf
>moved interstate and back again
>rented my first house
>been overseas 3 times
>bought 3 different cars
>began studying a new course at uni
time really flies, huh?

>I'm trying to juggle with 2 girlfriends
you must be handsome as fuck, hence a normie chad dude
thats why this site didnt affect you, it has nothing to do with it

I'm no pimp. The reason I got here in the first place was because I was the ugly duckling in high school, no friends, bullied, you know the drill.
Maybe it's you who got it the other way around and people are stuck in this phase because they let other losers like them get under their skin.

I bought a Nintendo Switch

post WC memes

>poorball
Who cares lol

>2014 was 4 years ago
>2009 was 10 years ago
just....

>Fox won’t even try to tape delay games so they’re on in American hours
>people who unironically want to watch the divegrass world cup will have to be up at 2AM AND have some irrelevant channel like FS2
>casuals just wont give a shit anymore
>sports media won’t try to force feed divegrass next year
>mfw

Thank you based 3rd worlders for cleansing my country of shit sports

We're going to need more than just meme magic to even qualify.

Post the real, non-elongated one

oops sorry

>bought 3 different cars
The fuck are you doing buying almost a car a year?

Deeper

nice

>it’s normal to juggle two gfs
Never change, France

But in all seriousness, it’s really easy to maintain a fairly normal life off of Sup Forums if you’re not genetic trash. Only reason I didn’t have two gfs at times was culture

>bought cheap hatchback start of 2015
>fucked the gearbox late 2016 so bought a temporary $500 shitbox to drive while i fixed it
>sold it once fixed and bought a good car this year

>went to college
>came out of my shell
>got friends
>dropped out of college
>met a qt girl and fell in love
>lost my virginity
>went to Europe for half a year
>first breakup
>months of extreme depression
>recovery
>accepted into uni again for next year

It's been a wild ride

NO ERA PENAL

It's not really accepted, my friends in the know are just friends enough that they wont rat me out. I just struck gold twice in the same week. One is a qt roach exchange student and will go back to Istanbul in a few months, so the situation will fix itself.

You now remember all the ayylmaos spam

> finished university
> broke up with long term girlfriend
> bought car
> went to see UEFA Euro 2016 in France
> got job with 6 figure salary
> traveled 3 continents

Not too bad in retrospective

>lost a tremendous amount of weight
>I am no longer rotund
>finally managed to fit into regular society
>started to actually enjoy university
>still no gf
Which surprisingly isn't bothering me that much. I haven't actually been interested in too many girls -- only two have ever caught my eye, in fact. The two of them were already dating so eh, not much I could've done anyway.

Spare me from defeat grasshopper

I got a very qt gf who cooks for me and loves flowers

>got divorced
>started dating someone ten years younger (25)
>went to the UK and Germany just to watch PL and Bundesliga games

Not at all too bad considering

>tfw Otava Yo write the World Cup song

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

Anyone have a link to the ohhhhh weeeehhh ahhhhh song ? Not sure if it was the last WC or rio olympics but I need it.

>tfw