Rodrigo Duterte, Newly Elect Filipino President aka Filipino Trump Speech

Guys, I am hosting the latest youtube video from the Filipino Trump, but I want to make sure all anons can come to this site so we can all have a chatroom at the same time.

The reason why I am bringing this out is because his speech on this one is almost entirely English. This will shed new light as to what the Filipino Trump looks like when he is Presidential, please come join, I will host a video as we fill up the seats!

io.synchtu.be:8443/r/Pinoy_Trump

Thank you

You don't want to miss this, ignore the usual shitposts that you see posted on Sup Forums everyday and come join me, this will be an educational look at the current Filipino President.

Bamp

I've only seen the first 5 minutes of his speech but I wish for all of the pollacks to see, since it is in English and everyone here is quite a Nationalist who loves their country. So as the new President of the Philippines, I think it would be entertaining to watch him with you guys!

This guy is awesome. How long until he throws commies from choppers?

1 more bamp after this =O

Come join me bro, he is quite based.

Finalest bamp
Finalest bamp
Finalest bamp

Bump, I lied.

alright im gonna start the next speech, I hope no one is leaving, the one currently playing now is English.

the speech I wanted to show is playing now, get in here!!!

Bumping get the fuck in here I just started it and with a good version from CNN

bumping

get in here!

bumping for OP

Thanks OP!

>Candidate is ok with Rape & Death Squads
>"He's just like Trump"

I don't even like Trump, but how the fuck is this comparable to anything he's ever said?

NP OP!

Those were manipulated by the mainstream media, those were allegations. He was against the establishment who basically has control of the mainstream media

looks like kek has not blessed this thread.

he's a goddamn hero

Get in here then, you're missing out. We all want a good leader, with vision, nationalism and genuine care for their people.

still jasnt, this might be the first thread in pol to reach 23 posts without, a single dub$... let us go for the record. OP!

no dubs thread! w00t!

Duterte: I will know who are the Generals who are tainted with drugs or corruption.

OMG, there goes the no dobules thread reord.... Shieetttttt

Nice quads OP!

Thanks OP!