How much damage did this do to concussionegg?

How much damage did this do to concussionegg?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-football-youth-decline-met-20170904-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_players_with_chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The brain damage thing in general has unironically killed the sport. It will take a couple more decades to fully die but pretty much the only people who are gonna let their kids play hand egg anymore are rednecks and niggers. One of my closest friends played division 1 hand egg and he told me he isn't going to let his son play.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-football-youth-decline-met-20170904-story.html

I'm not a neuroscientist so while I can see the differences between the two brains I have no idea what they mean.

don’t normal 27 year olds still have use of their brain?

Isn't that just the brain of a normal Mexican?

>First-stage symptoms include attention deficit hyperactivity disorder as well as confusion, disorientation, dizziness, and headaches. Second-stage symptoms include memory loss, social instability, impulsive behavior, and poor judgment. Third and fourth stages include progressive dementia, movement disorders, hypomimia, speech impediments, sensory processing disorder, tremors, vertigo, deafness, depression and suicidality.

he had stage 3

His brain looks like a sheep that hasn't been shaved in a while

I dont plan on letting my wife's son play, either.

>get wind of this thread
>do a little research about the concussion thingy on my own

why are they still playing this retarded sport?
holy fuck americans are stupid.

>why are they still playing this retarded sport?
Why did Rome have gladiators?

There's a movie about it with Will Smith about the doctor who found out about CTE.

it was medieval times, medieval is literally a word people use to describe something that is horrifyingly brutal or particularly retarded for the current day.

This is just part of the Jewish plot to turn men into pansies

same applies to all contact sports and even headers in football

Boxing or MMA would have been a better example. I think handegg is worse because it's the main sport. Like everyone will want to do it. Fighting sports have only a certain type of people.

there's barely any registered cases in football in comparison.
look at handegg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_players_with_chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy

this is fucking retarded

>MFW retard in I hated in high school is now a NFL player
>MFW he's more retarded now

Taje Sharpe for people wondering.

yes, football will have much lower incidence

I remember some years ago they realised there were much higher than average ELA cases (Esclerosis Lateral Amiotrófica, deadly) in exfootball players, specially in italy. For some time they thought it might be related to headers during games damaging the brain/stem (italy football supposedly headed more times during games). They also thought it could be related to pesticides and other products for the grass fields in stadiums. Not sure if they ever found out but I never sparred boxing again

it's a fake picture.

Who is that woman?

TEEL DE TROOF

Average american thinks the Earth is 6000 years old and that Europe is a country. What do you think?

am i right in thinking lots of americans will outright ignore or discard this evidence and continue their support of the sport, maybe even spinning brain damage as being manly and tough

most probably, though many of those won't allow their kids to practice handegg

rome is NOT medieval, not unless you want to be pedantic about byzantium but the rome that comes into peoples minds when you say it is antiquity

medieval is 5th to 15th century approx

some of my father's friends played football for 12 years of their life and they don't seem suicidal or abnormal at all. i think it depends entirely on what position you play. receivers like hernandez get tackled while they're in a dead sprint all the time.

Abigail Shaprio, mon ami
quite the tempting jewess

*shapiro

even the normal 27 year old died

science btfo

thats why NFL players have names like DeVante, Debrickshaw, LeAndre (other black names i cant think of)

if that guy was so normal how come he's dead?

>normal 27 year old
>dead

Why is boxing and mma still alive even though they involve direct hits to the head

could have been stabbed in the gut or something, for example.
brain was still normal, just lost all his blood and died.

boxing is basically dead, and MMA is smaller than boxing

so there you go

Because machismo and American culture are more important than logic and civilization (see: presidential election)

U TELLL DA TROOF

UNSTOPPABLE TITS

>electing a politician whos only accomplishment is marrying bill clinton
cmon man

Totally wasn't defending her, they were both terrible, but people only vote for Trump because of the ideas/hatred he stands for

The people who played gridiron in the first place generally share a large overlap with the group of people who will disregard permanent loss of brain function.

>the new seatbelts will kill NASCAR
>...

>the drug testing will kill baseball!
>...

>concussions will kill football!
>...

>baseball and nascar are popular

One of these things is not like the other,

as opposed to what? Voting for a guy everyone claims has the little mans interests in mind when he has lived in a gold tower most of his life and marries slav sex slaves?

How's that tax cut working out? Good to know average people will be able to save 40$ a year while millionaires are getting millions in cuts, people are fucking stupid

What stage turns you gay?

Yeah, the first two have completed their cycle, while the third is still happening.

You're already seeing people turning down opportunities to play pro football and college. A lot more players are retiring early because of concussions.

Jovan Belcher, the Chiefs linebacker that killed his girlfriend then killed himself suffered from CTE also.

Yes, the sport will probably die

well that doesn't really matter because either way his brain was completely fucked up.

Why would we care? It's fun to watch and nobody is forcing the players to play

maybe its just because he's mexican

Because it's not gay like soccer