ITT We display our pride

Show the world what makes America the undisputed greatest country on Earth, so other countries may emulate our majesty.

>>>youtu.be/EmP9LvHgcaA

Our flag and great eagle

FUCK YEAH! Wicked dew rag, brah! Dressed to the nines for the big day, I like it!

I got you bro

Gotta love our women, patriots by day, degenerates by night ;)

>saved

sixty percent white

>FUCK YEAH!

Keep em comin boys! I gotta mow the lawn, gonna be a bit difficult with this freedom chub...

correct.

All the bantz aside, I'm mad jelly of America
God bless you
And defend your country faggots

Didn't even need a pic, well done.

I wonder why people protest against the USA.

Do they not realize that if the USA goes down, it will be replaced by Russia, China, or even Saudi Arabia, none of which stand for human rights what so ever?

my gut is 54 inches of pure patriotism

Lol I ate some street tacos and now its having its brutal revenge on my asshole, looks like Mexico had the last laugh since I'll be tending to my broken butthole over the 4th

32in master race checking in. I fast so you may feed.

Goddamn.

I can't be the only one with a giant autistic pro-American folder r-right?

P-please dump Ameribros...

>>>>I WISH A MOTHERFUCKER WOULD.

What's Americans' view on immigrants being proud Americans?

Is it encouraged, forced, or frowned upon?

Immigrants have always, well, until 1965, been encouraged to assimilate.

I love you too, Brazil. Thanks for BJJ and all the great fighters you produce. I hope you guys can pull it together.

I would say the fact that we are pretty much the only civilized country with a right to bear arms makes us the greatest by itself.

Reminder that a true patriot knows that American patriotism isn't limited by race

Its the dindus that you can hate

We pat them on the back and give them token status...but we all really know their not one us.

If you become American, you better be proud of it

What happened then?

I think most people realize this. Fuckin dindus.

Happy birthday America

>What's Americans' view on immigrants being proud Americans?
We love it and it's highly encouraged.

Well the whole idea for immigrants are for them to want to be American. America isn't a race, and it isn't really a nationally either, but more of an idea. As long as someone carries that idea, we will prevail. That's why in the 20th century we were on top because European immigrants really wanted the American dream. Now with the immigrants from the 3rd world, they don't want to be American.

Immigrants are usually much more appreciative of our country than the average born and bread citizen.

That's the latest immigration act where the flood gates weren't just opened but ripped off.

But yes, we like people to assimilate.

BASED

I've just gotten started friend. See

Dont you dare hold out on us.

jalapeƱos are a disease, and the only cure is MORE

Well, that's because a person born American takes it for granted.

I'll be American if I come.

You are doing the Good Lord's Work, user.

>street tacos
That's a newbie mistake, never eat tacos from the street

I'll dump all I have but Americagirls will probably turn into Trumpgirls. That's fine right?

Yes, absolutely.

Thanks Mexibro. Some street tacos I've had were organ meat. That's fine until you get down to the real weird organs.

Good luck bro. Ever since the 90's, it's almost impossible for an European to immigrate. never less a white one.

God bless this great nation

People protest the US because they're champs at fucking the world over and being greatest Goys, still a great country though.

Saved, ty

Why? I would apply for a job in the US before moving.

I don't know why 1st world countries are so hellbent on only accepting people who won't contribute to society, people that are more likely to tear it down.

It happens all over Europe, and the people are sick of it.

How much do americans look to European history to draw pride from?

Absolutely none, fuck off you paki

If you get a U.S. company to "sponsor" you, you get over her pretty easy actually. That process isn't used a lot by immigrants for obvious reasons.

>I don't know why 1st world countries are so hellbent on only accepting people who won't contribute to society, people that are more likely to tear it down.
I don't think I would have to tell you the reason for that

I just want to eat steak for the 4th, being rectally ruined blows

> Posting niggers for "American pride"

I want an answer from a human, not a nigger

Ehhhh, we kinda made our own history. We know we came from Great Britain, but after that we said fuck Europe and took over half a continent

American patriotism doesn't care about race, fuck off