What would you change in U of S of A's national team so they could qualify for the next WC?

What would you change in U of S of A's national team so they could qualify for the next WC?

their NT isnt so much the problem

I'd disband the team. Focus on stuff that matters

arm them with .45 caliber handguns, if their puny little arms can even hold them, to intimidate other teams and assert American dominance on the battlefield.

nothing

Their problems are mostly lack of emerging talents due to their meme league, schedule and little interest to send their youths to the big leagues. They can't depend on a few talented player tied with a bunch of potato bags like they used to with Donovan

I'd let them score a Lotta goals so me and the guys can get the win. You see it's all spurtability. With some good defence and our athletic ability winning the cup wouldn't be a problem. Attack fast and go for the goal.

what is the original art from?

downtown Bucharest.

that looks too nice to be Bucharest

Get rid of all the kneegros. I don't really watch fairy ball but if they don't have the decency to respect the anthem they need to go.

SCP-093

How is Larry David supposed to fix a soccer team?

thanks bestonia

Well they let 48 teams in next time so even that suitable would still get them in comfortably. I can't imagine how pointless qualifying will become for elite teams

Make football affordable for the poor.

Like protecting Israel right?

Replace the whole system you have in america. You need to implement relegation in the MSL to up the competition.

El Demonio Siempre Negro
El Señor de las Tinieblas
El Fin de los Tiempos
La Venganza de Dios
El Señor del Averno
El Señor Tenebroso
El Rey del Averno
El Duende del 56%
El Agujero Negro
El África Humano
La Monstruosidad
El Señor Oscuro
La Abominación
El Chupacabras
Materia Oscura
El Destructor
Las Tinieblas
La Aberración
El Roba-almas
El Anticristo
La Maldición
La Oscuridad
El Tenebroso
Paco Johnson
La Calamidad
La Maldición
La Criatura
La Mutación
El Leviatán
El Monstruo
El Renegado
El Demonio
La Mancha
El Goblin
El Oculto
El Orco
El Ser
El Fin

well, he fixed comedy

like protesting, that's what a REAL CITIZEN do

Get rid of My Little sawker shitters and force every decent player to fight and win in Europe

>Pay players in MLS more money
>Kids grow up to want to pay soccer now because the pay is competitive to the NFL, NBA, and MLB

>Protests
>Didn't vote
>Didn't attend the meeting on social change between the players and owners despite being invited

maybe you should stop being a communist country then???

Stop babying young talent, make them play in Europe, deal with the MLS being shit for 20 years, then we'll start making every WC from 2040 on.

funny how nobody seems to figure out the true intention of this thread

greatest ally

were you the one making the threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums these past few days? really good comedy

No, i dont go on Sup Forums, but i participated in some of the Sup Forums shitposting