/CHI/

internet friends edition

And there where two Earthquakes this time huh? Damn.

what?

have reply buddy

thanks my nordic bud

:(

please reply

wrong flag on that CHI, mijo

also
>*bullies you*

whats up

At least you have hot women bro

not much just wasting my life away with alcohol and Sup Forums

you do as well but it changes nothing
same except the alcohol

Was supposed to be productive tonight but I spent it on Sup Forums

go to bed sean

did you start college?

Yeah today was my first day back. Was pretty tired earlier as I wasn't used to getting up early. I'm too apathetic for this man

Syrup slurping faggot

at least you avoided the earthquakes chicanon

I have to sort out a work placement soon. This includes brushing up on skills on my CV so I can't sit back too much right now. It's not like I'm obsessed with being busy all the time like the leaf though

at least you're doing something with your life

What's stopping you from going to college? Isn't community college accessible in the states?

i will probably have to pay for it myself

Thought CHIs would be able to avail of some sort of grant

I had terrible grades so I doubt I qualify for any sort of thing

:/

CHI
>tfw not naturally comfortable around people
Feels pretty bad, it also becomes a cycle since people won't like you if you are like that which makes you even more uncomfortable around people.

i get anxiety around people

Iktf.

the thought of having to do something social will give me anxiety for example if I plan on going out somewhere I will probably not sleep from the anxiety

I don't get that anxious if everything goes as expected and nothing goes wrong. The tiniest thing going wrong sends me into a small panic and my head stops working properly, also anything going wrong can keep me up at night for the next couple of days.

Without the 9gag mark, just noticed that.

for me it all happens before hand and if it goes good then I feel ok but it's so hard to not ruin it before it even happens

It doesn't really feel worth it. But it can't be avoided forever either.

how was your day?

Worked, the small interactions with co-workers made my realise how out of my element I am when I am around people. I'm okay with the customers though.

>one of our service providers is planning to terminate our contract because we're "allowing our networks to be used for hate speech"
Get ready lads.
The jews are going to come down hard on VPNs.

has working not helped you get better?

>service providers are going to try to ban people from committing thought crimes on the internet
This has to stop. Though it probably won't.

Not really, I don't really fit in with my co-workers so I don't really feel that comfortable around them. Interaction with customers might have improved my interaction skills with strangers though, atleast it keeps those skills from deteriorating.

That being said when I have minimal interaction with co-workers that doesn't go past hello and everything else goes as it should I do feel better about things in general.

how many people work with you? why don't you just think of them as customers maybe that will help

>mfw CHI doesn't even draw his people for what they are
Pic related; Mexicans are white

It's not like I have to interact with them often or that much and it's usually okay since proper work place etiquette is usully used. Still if I interact more with certain co-workers I start to get the feeling they don't really like me. That is fairly rare though but since there are not many positive examples to balance things out I see it as a small negative. Maybe they can sense that i'm not really interested in them or some other reason. Who knows it's not that big of a deal.

>I start to get the feeling they don't really like me
does this affect you? I wouldn't give a shit you're there to work not make friends maybe apply that to your mindset

It's nice to know they don't care about actual crime though.
We don't keep logs, so I'm sure our service is used for all sorts of shady activities.
I doubt they'll actually go through with it. If they do I've been told we'll fight it in court. It's just virtue signalling from their faggot executives

I don't care about their personal opinions about me, I do fear they might try to get rid of me. Though it's most likely all in my head.

It might be best I don't read too many stories about people being fired because they didn't fit in with their co-workers anymore (it does happen quite a bit). I am almost certain it's all in my head.

how many of your coworkers are managers?

0. But there are those who have been there for many years who think that makes them better than others.

Anyways you said you were starting to follow football (soccer). Which leagues are you following?