WTF, I hate Germany now

WTF, I hate Germany now.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20170918/endangered-bison-shot-by-police
wiadomosci.wp.pl/jak-skonczy-zastrzelony-przez-niemcow-polski-zubr-trzeba-powiedziec-ze-sa-praktyczni-6167147181778561a
telewizjarepublika.pl/zubr-wedrowiec-trafi-na-grilla-niemcy-to-nie-jest-kraj-dla-tych-zwierzat,54028.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pay reparations Germany

They also killed a lot of them during WWI

pay reparations Germany

germans cant keep their genocidal tendencies under control but since they cant holocaust people anymore they genocide majectic animals

They were a threat to innocent refugee women, children and engineers/doctors duh.

It's not that I don't appreciate another good hate thread but to be fair, in Poland a comercial bison hunting is nothing extraordinary. Officialy we kill at least 30 of them every year.

They just can't keep their genocidal tendencies in check.

hmm

Fucking savages, don't be surprised if they start shooting jews and gays soon

poland did not adequately protect the animal and let it be butchered, if they are critically protected then they should be, theoretically at least, be protected

why all this hate against Germany and the Germans?
I don't get it.

Germany changed a lot and right now it's pretty tolerant and diverse.
It's sad to hear that the animal has been killed but how is it comparable to some genocide or anything alike?
Actually Germany has great zoos and tries to help all the animals.
We're a animal lovers and really soft and caring.

I'm angry because of all this hate it only shows you guys know nothing about Germany.

Fuck you

It's a meme you dip

hitler also loved animals
#punchanazi #notolerancefortheintolerant #allwh*toidsstothebbcbreedingpit

Just don't gas me hans

bay rebarations Germoney

I hope for gods sake you are being ironic

If it's hate from Euros it's just jealousy. Legit, unironic jealousy because we are a successful, progressive nation.

If it's hate from burgers it's because they are, on the whole, incredibly racist on this site and hate that we care about other humans You should know this by now

Well you're pushing hard for hedonism, so pretty soon you'll probably be eating dogs and cats and monkeys

That's horrible. Post story op?

being animal lover does not negate rare bison killing, sorry

It's fake, you really believe we are so bad?

>We're a animal lovers and really soft and caring.
so this did not changend since the 2ww, Adolf was a big animal person by himself.

That is a doctored image. Please stop twisting our past

Mein God how fucking new are you

I can't verify if it's true but here's the article
WWF and bizon comes up a lot though. Mostly them working hard to get them back in the wild.

no you dumbass.
It's shitposting, memes, irony, banter and the usual Internet rudeness mixed together.
Every country gets it especially burgers, us and some others because we are easy targets.

The """hate""" you see here is just keyboard warriors who don't represent real life and aren't even serious about the most things they post.
Or do you actually think for example some random guys in britain will call you out for being genocidal bomber target just because some anons in /brit/ did it?

Who are you kidding? Germany gets more hate than anyone on this board because of your backward racist mentalities and jealousy

oho

>The """hate""" you see here is just keyboard warriors who don't represent real life

You obviously don't travel much. Anti german sentiment due to our percieved control over the EU is real as you breathing

Also: What happened to those trees you wanted to kill that much?

Mostly southwards from what I can see. But we're not eurozone.

Need some examples there.

They're still chopping them down

this post actually made me kind of sad
I'm sorry Germany

prove it germcuck

youre also a progressive open nation like us

Ecological genocide!!!

That's not all.

THESE FUCKING SAVAGES ARE GOING TO EAT HIM DURING ONE OF THEIR BEER FESTIVALS NOW

wiadomosci.wp.pl/jak-skonczy-zastrzelony-przez-niemcow-polski-zubr-trzeba-powiedziec-ze-sa-praktyczni-6167147181778561a

telewizjarepublika.pl/zubr-wedrowiec-trafi-na-grilla-niemcy-to-nie-jest-kraj-dla-tych-zwierzat,54028.html

that's really unfair, we only tried to genocide you once, and now you act as if we are doing it one the time.
When we tried to eradicate like 3 of 4 times, you would have a point, but for now, i think you should give us the benefit of the doubt

>germcuck

just proved it for me, "m8"

you are right
sorry

What does that have to do with anything?

maybe if you weren't shit at genocide you'd only need to do it once
christ just kill the jews right on the train/right when they get off, don't ship them to some shitty camp

it means you don't let racism blindly lead you to hate for humanitarians like the Germans

almost as bad as shooting the albino moose

you made me sad for ze germans, i want to kill you so much right now

PAY REPS

what trees lol

kek

At least he's not going to waste.

still waiting for examples

I don't think people irl hate us that much except for poles and some meds.
I mean when was the last time you heard of locals in other cunts attacking our tourists or some shit?

Anons are free to prove me wrong tho

>hating germans

that would involve some feelings so..no

Who wouldn't?
When it's cold, rations are getting scarce and there are things running through the forest that consist of several hundred kilos of meat you'd try to hunt one for your regiment as well.

Speaking of which, are they raised for meat in Poland? Genuinely wonder what they taste like. In Austria they went extinct around 1100-1150 because people ate them all.

haha I remember one pole saying the same exact thing like one month ago

really showing creativity there mr. "I drive with a printed truck through europe because ZDF news hurt my feefees"

>1934 ebil jewish physics
>2017 ebil polish logistics

oh dear

>run the EU like your own Empire
>Why don't other people like me?
German autism

Don't worry I love Germany and Germans.

Hitler loved animals too

This has to be bait

>that's really unfair, we only tried to genocide you once
Okay, Hans, this gave me a good laugh.

>If it's hate from Euros it's just jealousy. Legit, unironic jealousy because we are a successful, progressive nation.
kek
>HURR INFLATION NO NOT AGAIN PLS PUT ALL EUROPE TO UNEMPLOYMENT REMEMBER THE 6 BILLION DEUTSCHMARK BILL HURRRRRR
just jealousy

Guffawed quite audibly

It's probably only one guy samefagging hard on 2-3 boards, which makes this extra autistic.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, smug, and self-righteous people?

>Why are Germans such ungrateful, smug, and self-righteous people?

pfff, nothing but ze germans being german really