Your country

>your country
>Are you alt right?
USA
yes, I'm a member of identity evropa, why you may ask? Things like pic related (:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8F5SKR47Ni4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Flag
>No
Alt right is for fedora virgins, im a libertarian and: smoke weed, get laid, make money, do drugs, lift and live freely. People should be libertarian, its the only reasonable ideology

Good goy

>Identity Evropa
>There's no European identity
Dafuq is that cuck shit
Im just antiislamic

Define "alt right".

Good.

I literally just did

No I'm not underage

No they are fags

nope
and i hope some folks here don't import this bullshit view, it was enough with this SJW miasma in our politics

when?

No. My experience with the alt right is just a group of people looking for social belonging rather than an actual political idea.

Losers.

Canada
No. I'm far-right. The Alt-Lite are just useful idiots.

Nihilism and/or hedonism is for subhumans only. But then again, you're not white anyway. Keep ruining yourself and your country

This. But what ideology in particular?

The label is less important; just vote as far-right as possible.It will affect the majority more.

>voting
>far right

I don't have an appropriate golden lel so just imagine one please

these

They have some pretty extreme parties in Denmark actually.
I do find them silly for adopting ideas from the early 20th century but they're there.

why may you ask?
because I'm a mentally handicapped reactionary

Reactionary is the only political position I could possibly respect.

there are so many liberals that I can't tell if they are girl or boy

Why is everything Americans do politically so theatrical and simultaneously unwillingly comical? Do they really pretend that they live in movies?

im socially conservative economically centre-left monarchist pro-christianity anti-diversity anti-anime

Ahh yes, this is what a blue eyed and blonde hair aryan ubermensch looks like.

Alt right is a bullshit term. But I vote for a guy who's considered alt right.

youtube.com/watch?v=8F5SKR47Ni4

Hold up, im gonna surf now, then smoke a big fat blunt, then fuck a bitch i met on Tinder, then watch a movie in the mall stoned with my friends, and end up the day sleeping on some ambien to kick ass tomorrow in my job. What a terrible life, i wish i was an alt right man sober all the time with a decent pure european family with traditional vallues :/

I'm unironically a pan-slavist national bolshevik.

>le "based black man" kekistani
Why do you make fun of your allies?

Thierry Baudet will be the prime minister of the Netherlands in 2021.

The latter legitimately sounds better to me.