No one really cares about the kne-

>no one really cares about the kne-

app.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/12/hundreds-show-support-veterans-farmingdale-tavern-holds-nfl-blackout/855559001/

oh wow, the world famous "woody's" is boycotting the nfl

it's all over, handegg is officially dead in america now

>over 400 people showed up to a random bar for this

I saw this on faux news too

20% is kinda weak. must not be a very popular joint.

>he never heard of Woody's
The state of Krauts

They also had a pool where you could donate 100% of the proceeds

this
I can't even tell what flyover state this """""bar""""" is in

This quite embarrassing desu

>New Jersey
>flyover

Well nobody wants to be in New Jersey so they definitely fly over it

Yes it is. The airplanes had to flyover NJ to get to the towers in NY.

decent beer prices i might have to check it out

tbf Newark is remodeling their airport and it looks pretty good now. don't mind getting a connection thru it anymore

>hundreds

literally nothing

>miami to nyc

nj is flyover trash

it is flyover, nobody wants to go to NJ but they have to fly over it to get to NYC

I'm as American as Apple pie, but the military jerk off is really getting annoying.

military isn't even what this whole thing is about to begin with. the so called protest is against POLICE brutality and it was during the national ANTHEM. all of a sudden it's about the MILITARY and our FLAG.

>as American as Apple pie
apple pie, as we know it today, was originally a Dutch thing (the English also had an apple pie but they threw a bunch of shit likes raisins in there, too)

Trump 4D chess, etc.

America, as we know it today, was originally an English thing.

Yeah, and that's another thing that pisses me off. Police brutality and militarization is something everyone can get behind, bit it's become an Us vs Them conflict.

as soon as you step foot on american soil the europee shoots out of your pores and you develop an interest in chewing tobacco and firearms.

>Police brutality and militarization is something everyone can get behind
are you saying you are pro-Police Brutality and Militarization? and the US already by far has the world's biggest, most advanced, and most expensive military. Nobody else even comes close

and if you want to militarize the police, enjoy your incoming police state, moron

No, I'm anti police brutality and police militarization, I just mistyped. The whole "being a cop is a dangerous job and they should have carte blanche" is a bad idea that we need to get past.

Being a cop in a country full of guns is indeed a dangerous job

not when those gun owners are often your most staunch supporters.

>if you own a gun you're a police supporter

Cue videos of cops being shot during traffic stops. Haha man it's so easy xD

It's less dangerous than a lot of jobs. The idea that cops everywhere face life or death every second of every day is wrong and just leads to these notions that if the cop feels "scared" he can execute people at will.

yeah that's why i said often, you uneducated, insignificant worm.

>hundreds-show-support-veterans-farmingdale-tavern-holds-nfl-blackout
>hundreds

Kek name me some more dangerous jobs that aren't some type of enforcement. Fire fighters, construction workers on high rises. Ok I've got 2 for you, name "a lot more"

I'm not for the militarization of police by the way, but you're dumb if you think they don't have one of the more dangerous jobs. A simple domestic dispute could turn into some retarded shit real quickly

I bet you think banning guns means we won't see anymore too kek

The people that tend to be pro cop and pro gun usually aren't the ones going around causing trouble moron. Christ you're retarded

Here's the top 10, plus whatever sub categories of job they entail. Notice police officer isn't on there. They aren't "enforcement jobs" either, retard.

that's why i said OFTEN. there are obviously some gun owners who don't take kindly to police. but they are few and far between, and almost exclusively congregate in and around metropolitan areas.

> go to work as a logger
>take every precaution
>diligent about safety
>never take risks
>never over extend
>always work within your ability
>tree pulls out a gun and shoots you
do you see how irrelevant some statistics are?

>lol a police officer is most dangerous job! Name some that are more dangerous, if you can.
*gives a list of at least 10 jobs that are more dangerous*
>hurr those don't count because you can't be shot doing those!

Do you see how dumb you sound? And the vast majority of cops die in car accidents, not by random shootings.

Yawn

>literally who bar not broadcasting the game
wew divegrass fags are getting desperate