You will be 40 one day

>You will be 40 one day

Fuck this shit is scaring me.

I'm 44. What's so scary?

getting old

Our father gave us eternal life. While we will lose this earthly body, our existence will continue forever.

40 doesn't scare me, but 70-80 could be terrifying especially if alzheimers and shit, if I am unable to care for myself, I am checking out.

kek sure thing buddy

""""""""problems"""""""""" women have

40 isn't too bad. 60 is when everything goes to shit, and you are an old pile of broken bones, waiting for death.

My father gave me eternal life? Never told me.

>> 44
>> on Sup Forums

What you're doing with your life m8?

i'm 24, and when I'm 40, i'll probably just accept the fact the body breaks down. When you're a dude, being old is cooler.

That

nah thats more like 80. theres tons of people still fully healthy and in great shape at 60. only people who have abused their bodies massively are fucked at that age, or alot of times even earlier

Once you get past 25, you'll be over it.

>tfw you go out to eat and your server is younger than you

>When you're a dude, being old is cooler.

That's only if you got a career going when you were younger and are now established.

Lolololol.
Assuming you or I make it to 40... psshhh nigga I got 15 years to go. Im sure a car wreck or stupid shit will happen sooner or later.

52 here. If you think your life is over at 40, you're delusional. The greatest years of my life were in my 40's. Your life is only beginning at that point. Most people have the greatest years of their lives at that point. These days 80+ is old. I come to this board to put a smile on my face. Even older people enjoy memes. I know a 63 year old who visits Sup Forums

We were never meant to live forever.
Some lessons are hard to learn.
The truth in the truth.
The false in the false.
The truth in the false.

For me, I enjoy the debate, pure free speech. I also enjoy watching you people shitpost. Many of you are quite funny and clever. I especially enjoy watching you taunt SJWs. And, sadly, I actually get much of my news here.

Cool, 15 years from now my portfolio of stocks and bonds will be worth well over a million.

And if Im not around to use it hopefully I will have had kids that can

What are you doing with yours? Alot of us old farts already have houses, businesses and investments. We've worked hard and can afford to shoot the shit from time to time on a Lebanese macrame sharing board.

I pray to every made up thing in the world Im mot on here in the bext 15 years.... holy shit.

Yeah.... sure your "stocks and bonds" will make you money hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'll be 40 in September, it's depressing as fuck, what do I have to look forward to now?

Dudes have it good.

As long as you stay fit your social value will only go UP as you get older and only starts to wither in your 60s onward.

Women are pretty much done by 35.

I'm in my late 30s and I fuck 18 year olds on the reg.

Body starts breaking down since your early 20's. It's sad but true. It's the nightmare i face everyday

Being 40 is not that bad

I have fucked hot 40 year olds

I am 33 too

Being 40 is great, you can still fuck, you're still pretty healthy, you are wise, you have money

I'm actually looking forward to it, I'm 33

It is a different story for women, because you cannot have children any more and the only reason you are worth anything at that age is for your sex

But men really peak at 40. OP you're just a dumb kid lol you'll be fine

How many of us will die in battle before that?

BORN DOWN IN A DEAD MAN'S TOWN

Eye sight is going
Work out more to prevent fat
Hemiroids are bad
Finger in the ass when I go to the doctors office
+side doctor is hot Asian so I fap when I get home
Have daughter who fucked many niggers and now she complains she cant find a good white man to love her
Saw my home town turn from 99% white to 62% white and hearing police sirens and helicopters all night

you're probably gonna live to at least 120, and with a very long healthspan. don't worry about it.

you are too fearful my friend. abandon willfulness and let god into your life

At Least I got to vote for Reagan and Bush sr when California was still a red state.

I hope I do

I've retired early and am eagerly awaiting the happening

meh. I'm 30 and still feel great. Other than my back hurting occasionally when I wake up.

Aging, like dying, is inevitable. What's the use in troubling yourself over inevitability?

Oh bitch I envy you

I feel it everday, im old as fuck 21.

I feel like my 18 birthday was yesterday, it's fucking horrifying.

Remember your latest christmas? Seems like yesterday huh? Well it's actually 7 FUCKING MONTHS AGO.

Almost ANOTHER GOD DAMN FUCKING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

IM GETTING MAD ABOUT THIS TIME IS TOO DAMN FAAST GOODD DAAAAAAAMNNNNN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw 25 and know my body has begun to slowly age.

God damn.

If you think you are a loser for posting on Sup Forums at any age, then that is more of a reflection on yourself than anything. Posting here doesn't get any less acceptable as you age. If you disagree please explain to me otherwise.

I think people are biased because Sup Forums and the internet in general are still part of the early adoption of the internet. But as more time passes from the 90's/early 2000's when using the internet became pseudo-mandatory, the age bias will go away.

tl;dr you're not going anywere, and if you think you are you're wrong

Most of that is your fault kek

You'll be 30 before you know it, user.

My only regret in not having children, was your generation having to serve as my example of why not to. Sorry, bud.

I'm dreading becoming 70+ and being gross in every way

I'm 21, before I know it i'll be 30. I think i'll only care about age when I start to feel slow.

>tfw 2/3 of the way of wizardry
>tfw halfway to becoming a grandmaster

>Pretending to listen to the wife discuss her lady's trip to the beach
>In smoked brisket recliner coma
>Browsing and shiposting on Sup Forums with season 2 of mildly entertaining Marco Polo on the TV
Life is bretty gud.

Your body doesn't really break down, but you definitely start thinking about preserving your health for the long-term.

Take Charlie Sheen for instance, he's almost 60 and up until recently was still doing tons of meth and having sex all day with hookers

Didn't even have a heart attack. You'll be fine if you take care of yourself and don't mix the wrong drugs and don't have recessive genes

If i were you, i would dress in an suit, and hit some bitches up, tell them i am a bankster or some shit at that age you can pull any shit you want, they will believe it

what's a bankster?

Dubs of truth.
Once saw an user post that he was 79. Grown men need a spot to exercise free speech, too, not just young people who can't curse in front of their parents. Plus, without old fucks, you'd learn less than half of what you have here, already.

>>>/fraud/

glad my time here was for something

>You will be 40 years old and finally having sex after all this political correctness has died down, realizing you were right on time to be a part of the emasculating generation, wasted your prime fighting with women you once knew who turned into man-haters.

>Genes
People really underestimate that importance of genes in general appearance, health and longevity.

I'm not sure what that image means, but I assume it's good.

Young people do things like insulting their waiter, or not tipping, or complaining about the food because they are insecure. Old guys will almost never complain about the food or price if it's cooked properly and leave great tips -- because we like to help the young guys out. We always joke around with the wait staff and shake hands with the manager of a restaurant.

Young guys bitch and express disappointment frequently and never show their faces again at the same place.

This is why if you don't tip well at a restaurant people look down on you. It's because you're basically a beta male that doesn't have enough money to take care of the less fortunate.

This is a slide thread, sage and move on

I'm 42 and spent the day drinking wine, smoking weed, browsing, fapping, and watching the tour de france. Tell me what is bad about this again?

>tfw lost the girl i thought i'd be with forever at 19
>tfw not as young anymore or willing to try love out
>tfw slowly aging and dying
>tfw kind of missed out on college experience
>tfw didn't start a band in my teen years
>tfw 20
>tfw probably just going to work a shit job and die
>tfw nothing to look forward to

I used to be legitimately depressed and got over it and was "happy" for a while

but this isn't depression it's just some feeling like i'm going to die and i don't give much of a fuck but also it's really sad

it's like being a child again and everything is so real and primitive and shit

the 1990's were a long time ago wtf

This.

Nigga's 50

you're here forever

you might not be 40. you might be dead

What do you mean by this? I'm not sure what this post is saying.

>In smoked brisket recliner coma
I like your style

Just don't let yourself go to shit like 90% of the population and you don't have to worry about it

wagh he's half gook and they stay young looking longer

its from all the rice shits I think.

You'll get over it before you turn 38. Trust me.

My ngga. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to be a hype ngga or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if every eminent political worker or government official frequented this site, even if only to keep their finger on the pulse of popular opinion. Just because we have retarded memes and post cartoon pictures doesn't matter. We all know the feds read this site. They probably post here too behind a VPN or TOR lol.

Well I survived 40. You should be able to.

user, stop with the feels, I'm 33

not if i can help it

STOP! Just 8 1/2 years, holy shit AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

2030 closer than 2000 now

Well Tom Cruise just turned 54 today.

>How many of us will die in battle before that?

You'll die of cancer or heart disease, or getting stabbed by a minority before that happens.

>tfw 39 turning 40 this year

and no fucks were given.

divorced, aging gracefully and shitposting until KEK arrives

life is good brothers

I love that I'm not the oldest still.
Stay based, midlife crisis fag

We're probably gonna see some shit in the next 15 years desu

Hope our legions can combine