Sup Forums is a pagan board

Sup Forums is a pagan board

HEY SNOW NIGGA
BREED

related question:
why is it always nordics who seem to be pagan?

because nordics are manchildren

I see what you're doing there. Stop it.

but so are all western europeans

only the degenerate numales that populate the inner cities and the welfare roaches that populate the outer cities

you know Varg says leaching off of welfare is okay as long as you're white and have white children

My ancestors are smiling at me southerner
can you say the same?

Proof?

>smiling
None of those stones are correct. You should repaint them

that looks absolutely fucking retarded
is he an amerimutt whose doing this?

Dont you know the nordic Brotthaaars?
That dude is actually a swede....

It still looks very retarded though

True, which is why it's shit.

But going to church and eating a biscuit is so normal goy

He is a swede

this is how Evropeans pray, deal with it christcuck

Autism rules in the north I guess.

>Muh paganism destroyed by Christianity

CĀ“mon man, meme paganism has been dead for a long while, and most of those religions were fucking retarded.

never should of come here

>most of those religions were fucking retarded.
they were religions native to europe and all "christian" traditions were originally pagan, so I can't see how they were "fucking retarded" compared to worshipping a jew on a cross.

>Being celtic-iberian
>Worshipping bulls, the fucking sun and a pregnant women
>Not fucking retarded

AVE TENGRI !!!

Oh ffs, not you again. Fuck off. I bet you have absolutely no clue about nordic faith, nor our sources and tradition that we have to back it up. Our religion was never completely lost.

It's a different story for the meds tho' - you lost it almost a millennium before our christianization.

My fucking sides

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

He says it in one of his videos. Just look up his 'About Welfare' videos.

Never should have come here

I have heard it is similar to the greek one and you have gods like Thor. Anyways, I dont give a damn what the nords want to believe.

I dont believe in god.

>I dont believe in god.
So are you atheist or agnostic? In any case, worshipping 'a bull, the sun and a pregnant woman' doesn't sound that weird. Think about it like this; they all symbolise fertility, and the possibility of a great future (through harvest and children)

>being celtic
Take a dna test.

>I dont believe in god.

I was oversimplifying the celtic-iberian gods, in fact there are a lot of them( like Saur, the god of the steel and war etc..). The three I told you are just the most important ones.

Celtic-iberian
No such thing.

>The chicano obsessed with Iberians has connected.

M8, They are called celtic-iberian for the fact that they were iberians in origin (race) but their culture was celtic. Now kys.

Why would you?

I really don't understand. What do you feel points at the existence of "god", and which one?

>celtic culture
Kek stop falling for the Jew retard.