The Dark Knight

Find a flaw(except Nolan)

>Protip:

You can't

The violence is so neutered I can't help but cringe. For example the Joker sticks a knife in that gangsters mouth and apparently the guy dies instantly and silently by having he cheek sliced, but there's also no blood at all.

You can't.

>Christian Bales Batman voice
>Going for realism but not realizing that a man dressed up as a bat in real life is cringey
>That Bat Vision dues ex
>Decryption scene dues ex
>Maggie "Droopy Dog" Gylenhall
>The unrealistic balancing a pencil in a second and a 170lb man bending over and slamming a 250lb mans forehead into it scene
>The entirety of two face
>The unrealistic ending of making Batman take the blame for Dent to supress his actions as a man whose entire half of his body is a giant scab wound acting out like a vigalante.

Everything about this movie is bad but it had the illusion of being good because of Heath Ledgers untimely dead. The only good thing about the movie is the tension that Ledger gives off in a scene, but other then that, the script is bad, the dialogue is terrible, and the acting was terrible, aside from Ledger, who did his best with a terrible script.

The last part seemd rushed lets blow up the hospital then batman takes the fall. The final fight scene was good but there were other part toward the end that just didnt seem fleshed out.

And ofcourse hello beautiful.

> Smartest guy in the world
> Trained for years in many arts
> Fuck baby hanging from window by hobo clown
> Let her go
> Very poor choice of words
Done

I watched this movie because my friend hyped it up, one of my favorite movies ever. I didn't even know about Ledger's death at the time so that's irrelevant.

>putting a space in your meme arrows
Looks like IMDB is here!

>>The unrealistic balancing a pencil in a second

I think he used some kind of sticky shit to keep it in place.

Overrated as hell, sure, but next to TDKR, it is an absolute masterpiece.

This

WHY SO SERIOUS?

The only flawless movie of the Godfather part II.

Goddamit,i forgot the pic

>pic related

>The only flawless movie of the Godfather part II.

NIgga wat?

Awful fight choreography, as with the entirety of the trilogy.

When I was 12 I saw it and have grown up as a huge Batman fan. It was the first film that made me realise there's more to movies than just being mindless entertainment, and it remained my favourite film for many years.

However, I caught it in IMAX last year after having not seen it for years and the flaws stick out like a sore thumb.

Poor fight choreography, a rushed third act villain, Maggie Gyllenhaal, the trademark Nolan over-exposition (way to sum up Batman's role in the story at the end there Gordon), the rollercoaster pacing which works for the most part has a tendency to just fly by with little breathing room, the goofy extras, the shitty overdubbing during the standoff between Batman and Joker in the street.

These are just a few, there are way more to list but jesus christ.

"One take is enough." -Christopher Nolan

>Be me
>Watching first Dunkirk trailer
>Cool atmosphere and feels somewhat tense
>Sees extra literally look at the camera
>Sees extra look up at the sky with a goofy face

DROPPED

Have you seen the breakdown of the visual vomit that was the harvey dent chase scene?

The way Joker was written out of the story was a bit awkward. I understand Ledger died and all, but it lacked any kind of finality. Say what you want about Batmurder in Burton's film, but at least the Joker got a resolution.

Though it's even worse in TDKR because he's literally not mentioned even once. Harvey Dent is a huge deal but the Joker is NEVER brought up. That's not respecting the dead, if anything pretending he never existed is the definition of disrespect.

>The entirety of Two Face

What was wrong with him? It was unnecessary, but one of my favourite parts of the movie.

L O C K
O
A
D

Dubs don't lie.

The cinematography is quite good in it though for the most part and has a nice soundtrack (Newton-Howard keeps Zimmers bombasticness in check, unlike TDKR).

The batsuit.

CAPE

SHIT

What's wrong with him?Is the best part of the movie.

>Macbeth
>This

How in the fuck?

It's too separated and all over the place, the simplicity of Affleck's suit is much better, like the Arkham games.

Yeah the batsuit looks like a fucking jigsaw puzzle in TDK and Rises. He has a weird bobblehead and the cape looks like a giant beach towel.

This. TDK is a fedora fest for teens. It's shit like every Nolan flick.

GF I is better you redditlord

The WHY SO SERiOUS stab in Gamble.

Retarded Batman voice, every single thing he said was just so cringeworthy that I couldn't finish it.

That's a good thing

I'd say Inception is the biggest fedora fest from Nolan. What a fucking over exposition festival to make people feel smart for understanding a pretty basic film that doesn't really try anything daring or interesting with the potential of dreams. You're better off just watching Paprika than fucking Inception.

No big guys

How did you see it in IMAX a year ago

The only one that matters and that I agree with is the second one.

Batman should be a movie within its own universe and to seem like it's almost like the only place that exists in that world. Kind of like sin city or the crow.

That's why all the other batmans worked even BVS is cause at least with super man and other super natural characters like from suicide squad, it makes it more believable that batman could exist

There was a screening at the Sydney IMAX not long before it shut down for renovations. They would occasionally show older IMAX films cause people would request them often.

Damn that's cool, wish the IMAX near me would do that. Would've like to of seen watchmen in imax. Or if they found a way to release speed racer in IMAX would be really dope

>the bank man with the shotgun

Please, so I can follow the the plot.

You mean Ewan Jeufranzaded

It was pretty cool, they also re-screened Interstellar, Avatar and The Force Awakens if I recall.

What martial art did Joker use in this scene?

Was is Aikido?