>First FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79489525/
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
epw.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/142d595f-411a-4057-b495-029a095fe25f/politicalactivitiesreport2008.pdf
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/Name_Results.aspx?Nametxt=JEGE&sort_option=1&PageNo=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.blindspotreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ortel.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjZ75rWx9jNAhUE5YMKHdIcDeM4HhAWCCYwBA&usg=AFQjCNGARz8GFDh68hF547sjt3T8u0lUgg&sig2=wPLP_mkx1gRHxMohvKeeUg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#q79578846
floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project
advancementproject.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)
youtube.com/watch?v=NCSVenhQR0E
youtube.com/watch?v=AE_bMZSGDW0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_White
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_D._White
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79564762/#q79564762
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79591335/#q79591335
lagardere.com/investor-relations/questions--answers-432.html&theme=2797
leblogfinance.com/2015/11/11-septembre-2015-quand-le-bataclan-passait-aux-mains-de-lagardere-et-donc-du-qatar-pays-lie-a-daesh.html
lagardere.com/group/worldwide-presence/companies--brands-293.html&soc=1445
pastebin.com/hK3AXY01
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Snyder
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00575795&recipient_name=Abedin, Huma&two_year_transaction_period=2016&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=12-31-2016
dailycaller.com/2016/01/27/citizens-united-demands-why-clinton-donor-wasnt-jailed-after-numerous-deaths/
syndicate2016.tumblr.com/
beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&contributor_type=individual&contributor_type=committee&contributor_name=Abedin, Huma&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=12-31-2016&is_individual=true
state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/index.htm
cisco.com/warp/public/146/news_cisco/mobile/dlls/2011/corp_090911g.html
archive.is/zdI9e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LIST OF INFO POINTS HERE
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing

>implying he isn't a lying sack of shit relying on confirmation bias

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

>docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks.

REMINDER TO SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS, THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTROY OUR BOARD

OLD THREADS FOR REFERENCE

HARDWARE HARDWARE

Dont trust anything to stay on the internet, they can shut down parts. Put things in usb drives and store at your house as well.

>FBI THREAD SUMMARY PLS COPY PASTE IN EVERY THREAD

The real dirt is in the Foundation, focus on the Clinton foundation.

target on social media
HRC, Soros, Jesse Williams, Tim Wise, Sidney Blumenthal, Huma Abedin, George Stephanopolous, any high-level Saudi official.

Who donates to the CF? What people work within the organization? What kinds of people move from geographic location to another after a donation has been made? Who has died after money has changed hands? Ask as many questions and connect as many dots. A bigger hint is to follow the money and the people. Pretend human beings are currency and see where they go.

Sen. Feinstein Gov. Charlie Baker involved with the CF, HRC and Soros

the Rothschild, Rockefeller and the Warburg families are connected to the CF and the European mass immigration crisis

The Pope has come out in support of the migrant immigration into Europe, the Vatican is being influenced by political/soros money

Netanyahu is a Soros collaborator and has control over HRC.

Soros is the kingpin.

donors wants war because russia is the last bastion of nationalism/white civilization.

Foreign money, paying in children, human traffic and God knows what else. the aid she gets from foreign countries is so big that she may actually be working for another government
Sex rings are popular in all governments, but pedophilia is primarily in British parliament & Saudi Arabia, and that's why HRC and BC love foreign donors so much. They get paid in children as well as money. Dig deep and you can find it. It will sicken you.

the human trafficking, fronts like Leaders and Company Ltd and the Center for Global Dialogue and Cooperation
teneo holdings
gave me this source find out who pays to play, but who also gets paid not to play
epw.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/142d595f-411a-4057-b495-029a095fe25f/politicalactivitiesreport2008.pdf

Do the CF leaks link drug and human trafficking profits or activities to black ops funding?
Both.

AWOOVEMENT FOR FREEDOM

>Thomson Reuters
>1million to 5million
It's no wonder she leads double digits in their (((polls)))

PLANES

N212JE

N908JE

Also saw N909JE

Look for the JE at the end.

N979GA.

N770BB

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/Name_Results.aspx?Nametxt=JEGE&sort_option=1&PageNo=1
>Helpfru shitu

If you're not sure how to help, get on the phone banks

>Find a company on the mind map
>Claim to be from X doing a story on Y
>Record conversation
>Slowly let them figure out you're calling about CF
>Post results

This does three things
>Provides a screen for journalists so they can hide among the noise and not get disappeared
>Get us more info
>Scares them into making a mistake.

Use a burner.

are the oldfag bro niggers still here?

All Awoo posters are welcome here.

From the last thread if any missed it. Huge PDF file that everyone should read and save:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.blindspotreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ortel.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjZ75rWx9jNAhUE5YMKHdIcDeM4HhAWCCYwBA&usg=AFQjCNGARz8GFDh68hF547sjt3T8u0lUgg&sig2=wPLP_mkx1gRHxMohvKeeUg

>Trustees and other persons have been engaged in an unprosecuted criminal conspiracy to operate the Clinton Foundation in the guise of a public charity, when it is, instead, an illegal money laundering and influence peddling scheme.

>Close, ongoing review of public disclosures issued by the Clinton Foundation (thhat must be true, complete, and accurate) demonstrates that trustees have failed, since 1997, to operate this public charity in compliance with applicable laws.

>Yet. to date, no state. federal, or foreign government authority has prosecuted trustees, officers, and others responsible for escalating illegal activities.

>In fact, the Clinton Foundation has engaged in widespread unauthorized activities, including illegal operations internationally and in the U.S., and illegal fundraising across state and national boundaries, using telephones, mail, and the internet.

>Moreover, the Clinton Foundation has never validly been authorized by the I.R.S. to pursue tax-exempt purposes other than serving as an archival records repository and research facility in Little Rock, Arkansas.

>Instead of concentrating upon its specifically-authorized tax-exempt purposes, trustees performed lax oversight and installed ineffective controls, creating conditions where Bill Clinton, Ira Magaziner,and others deliberately and illegally diverted substantial sums from the Clinton Foundation and its affiliates.

Kek confirms.

No it isn't and no you aren't
Either lurk, contribute or fuck off, this isn't Trump Gen

Check'n in

Stupid question but what is a phone bank? Like call the company's corporate number? Also I don't want to be killed.

Only 3rd thread said anything about Baker, so if 3rd thread was fake, the Baker thing may be BS.

Reminder, we cannot track these planes on a flight map.

We have to find out where they are and track them over the radio.They are private aircraft, the owner can request for them not to be on a flight map. Judging by the amount of shady shit Epstein has done that makes sense.

Anything with Ortel is good stuff that has been researched for a long time.

He's a good person to look at.

Yep.

Not using our trips unless necessary.

user why don't you include a link to the third FBI thread?

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79578846/#q79578846

>probably not authentic

Not reliable. Could be a fake. Take with a grain of salt.

Welp, the croaking frogs and fireworks are going to keep me awake all night. Should I stay here, Trumpgen or Chicagogen?

I'm out guys going out of town for the 4th. Won't be digging for the next few days. Bless you glorious bastards for keeping on.

>mfw I come back next week and am completely fucking lost

ON TAVISTOCK

If you guys want to start looking to medical stuff with Joe Lewis and Tavistock and the Clintons, start digging into Medical City. The entire Medical City thing looks like some global health initiative bullshit.

floridatrend.com/article/4986/meet-joe-lewis-the-handshake-billionaire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Saud_Medical_Complex

>the Saudis

>Probably also Agenda 21

ON JESSE WILLIAMS

Jesse Williams is tied to the Advancement Project and BLM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advancement_Project

advancementproject.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Williams_(actor)
More Russian music for user in the previous thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=NCSVenhQR0E

youtube.com/watch?v=AE_bMZSGDW0
(that's one of the Numa Numa guys. Dan Balan is also still famous.)

the last thread was real, thats where he goes more in depth about the clinton foundation
the 1st two threads was learning about the fbi

>Frank White
>1 million to 5 million
Hard to get a grasp as to which Frank White it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_White
I assume it's the guy with ties to Bill though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_D._White
Born Durward Frank Kyle Jr.
June 4, 1933
Texarkana, Texas
Died May 21, 2003 (aged 69)
Little Rock, Arkansas
>Died of a Heart Attack

Archive everything. As many of you as possible need to archive all of this one way or another.

We're doing god's work here. Take this bitch's campaign down.

>Moreover, conspiring to cover-up bank fraud, theft, embezzlement, and inurement involving charities is also criminal activity.
>In financial terms, the size of criminal activities directly involving the Clinton Foundation exceeds $2 billion--counting affiliated and indirect

>In financial terms, the size of criminal activities directly involving the Clinton Foundation exceeds $2 billion--counting affiliated and indirect

That price of info there is huge especially

Have fun user.

I'm probably gonna go out with my friends tomorrow night to see the city fireworks. But I'm autistic as fuck so I'll probably still be posting threads from my phone. kek

Show that American Nationalist spirit.

Dude, I was there. IT IS AUTHENTIC!

The shill third thread is the following:
> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79564762/#q79564762

It was used as a way to divert attention from the actual Thread.

The thread that is linked here: is legit. Even the fucking digits confirm.

The final Clinton AMA can be linked here:

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79591335/#q79591335

I make archive.is captures and save the zip file that website makes, locally.

I will compile them and post on mega.nz - then we can link that in the OP daily at least.

There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Phone bank is a team of anons who's goal is to blow up all the companies phone lines.

This will create a sense of unease among the conspirators, get us info, and assist the journalists in hiding and not getting killed.

There are so many people calling they can't put hits on us all.

If they come, let them.

I'll have my one day as a lion.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the galaxy
>Born just in time to witness Sup Forums save the world from the New World Order

Feels good man.

bump.

Tavistock uses Shillbots. Check >notkill.me
Its the site one of their programmed victims made. /x/ scratched the surface of it 3 months ago.

I hope you guys don't get mad that i tagged a bunch of political candidates along with "signal boost" on the tumblr post i just made.

Again using the trip once...
I read the name Huma Abedin in what you guys dugg out so uhhm guess who was one of the first Hillary for America payroll even before she announced to run...
>pro tip, it's on the bottom of the list

...more on this? I was unaware /x/ got involved with Tavistock.

wow, good work finds this

Praise Kek!

Nice work user.

>That feel when you get old and you tell your children of the secret wars of the world, how you yourself fought monsters that make the worst genocidal monsters look like kittens
>how you managed to keep the ideology of choice for the world.

Qatar is the major shareholder of Legardere, the company that bought the Bataclan theater just before the Paris attacks.

lagardere.com/investor-relations/questions--answers-432.html&theme=2797

>There are more than 70,000 limited partners, of whom the largest are Qatar Holdings and Lagardère Capital et Management,

leblogfinance.com/2015/11/11-septembre-2015-quand-le-bataclan-passait-aux-mains-de-lagardere-et-donc-du-qatar-pays-lie-a-daesh.html
lagardere.com/group/worldwide-presence/companies--brands-293.html&soc=1445

>While the French media bombard us information plunging us every day a little more in an emotional shock - for accepting the transition much easier life much more "civilized" - few of them remind us that the Bataclan is passed into the hands of the media empire Lagardère on 11 September 2015 .... a date that can not be forgotten as it is full of symbols.

b u m p .

Huma is involved with Hamas.

Do we have any information on that?

gotta check my hardrive tomorrow for some leftovers. There were 5 threads on /x/ though at april or so.

REMINDER, if any of you are confused about what is going on you can read one of my investigation journals. If anyone has something i am missing, please let me know and I will add it.

pastebin.com/hK3AXY01

nice trips

>was he connected to rockefeller?
I'm not sure but you can look around if you want, I'm still digging deaths up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Snyder

She's been tagging along with Hillary since her SofS days. Literally riding her coattails to hell.

Holy fuck thank you.

and he's still on their payroll...
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00575795&recipient_name=Abedin, Huma&two_year_transaction_period=2016&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=12-31-2016

let's if he's also donating...

Reminder:
Store your stuff in hardware too.

But is hummus involved with Huma and Hamas?

Good summery user

I don't know if this is connected to anything, or just another in a long line of Clinton abuses... murdering doctor and big DNC donor walks free.

dailycaller.com/2016/01/27/citizens-united-demands-why-clinton-donor-wasnt-jailed-after-numerous-deaths/

She's Anthony Weiners wife. kek

syndicate2016.tumblr.com/

what do you guys think?

Question: I was the user who found the link between HillaryPAC to Amalgamated Bank to Soros to Democracy Alliance. Who found the link from the bank to the Clinton Foundation directly and is there a link?

Bamperino, keeping this going

OH FUG
FROM THE PDF:

>Key Finding #8: Trustees, Clinton Foundation Entities, and Substantial Donors Face Legal Exposures Not Simply from the I.R.S. and other Federal Government Authorities, but from U.S. State and from Foreign Government Authorities.

>Press accounts concerning Clinton Foundation matters and concerning certain allegedly missing emails tend to focus upon lines of inquiry concerning possible influence peddling routed through Clinton Foundation entities.

>In fact, the Clinton Foundation is regulated also by U.S. state governments and by foreign governments. These authorities ordinarily might care whether all Clinton Foundation entities are validly authorized, duly constituted, and properly run in each legal jurisdiction where they have operated and where they have solicited
contributions.

Does this confirm what the FBI user was saying when he said that The Clinton Foundation has its hands in not only the US Government, but Foreign Governments also?

Anyone else feel like this is solid snake (Sup Forums) vs the patriots (CF). Only only the patriots aren't for the interests of America.

SHILL ALERT SHILL ALERT

Even worse than that, but yeah I get the comparison.

We're crashing this lying bitch's campaign with no survivors.

KOJIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here we go... Donating to your own employer... that's a really good goy.
beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&contributor_type=individual&contributor_type=committee&contributor_name=Abedin, Huma&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=12-31-2016&is_individual=true

Huma Abedin is Anthony Weiners wife.

Anthony Weiner is famous because he sent pictures of his cock to girls while he was Mayor

Pic related is her.

thanks for the info broski

China's big on controlling the south china sea because something like 70% of the world's ocean trade flows through there. That is an ENORMOUS amount of control/cash, even if all you do is act like a tollbooth.

If shit goes down in the US (ie civil war or whatever) expect china to get insanely aggressive in the region. Up to and including shooting at you.

kek
>Soros
>Radcliffe
>Rockefeller
All CF donors

thesse are fascinating, swiss-bro

amazing how simply they launder this stuff transferring it back and forth.

she sure has a lot of time to work on her foundation in between being sec. of state and running for president.

Kek

Newfag to /cfg/ but been around Sup Forums for awhile. Damn this is a lot to take in. I knew a lot of this but didn't have the proof. I'm happy to help once I get oriented. I don't want to give away too much info but suffice to say I know the law and I have friends in the financial industry I can call on to ask questions.

You're doing God's work gents. may God protect you

Call anyone you know.

Rather than run a public charity in conformity with applicable laws, trustees of the
Clinton Foundation have failed to display required independence, failed to exercise
effective controls, and failed to ensure that this highly visible entity follows only its
authorized and specific tax-exempt purposes.
As a direct result, high profile donors including the governments of France, the
United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and Norway as well as others including the Gates
Foundation, the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation, Fred Eychaner’s Alphawood
Foundation, Elton John’s AIDS charity, and Princess Diana’s now defunct charity, and
members of the general public have been duped (some, perhaps willingly).

This is one hell of a rabbit hole

wew

I want to do more than lurk here, any tips on what I should look into? I'm thinking of looking through Tavistock donors and "charities" they have donated to.

Looks good to me bubba

Okay then, the Baker thing is legit. It was in the legit 3rd QandA.

Why don't want to give away too much? Give or dont.

Doesn't really matter m8

The thing about Sup Forums is that it has a sort of seduction for the normies. Consider it like this: What sort of posts get the most replies in a thread? It's the shit that's the most outrageous, the stupidest, dumbest, whatever. Stuff you ABSOLUTELY MUST set the track record straight on. So you post, and argue with it, and post and argue and post and argue

and three months later you're calling niggers niggers, own a firearm, and want (((them))) out of the media

Anecdote on speeches:

HILLARY SPEECHES AS SECRETARY OF STATE

>state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/index.htm

Does not include any speeches she gave to companies.

Contact from Cisco actively said she was NEVER there physically. The best that happened was a telepresence broadcast and a global trade thing last year.

>cisco.com/warp/public/146/news_cisco/mobile/dlls/2011/corp_090911g.html

This is completely unrelated to what she got paid for, hilariously.

She was never physically there to say anything, the ~$450k were probably campaign contributions or insidious cover-ups.

Get on phonebank if you don't know what to do

And that's just a small case. I literally have few hundered positions where some of her closely related pacs pay salaries and get them straight back donated... In the $100k+ area.
So you know it's full of shit.

I am collecting more data for this online investigation journal that i am doing, please tell me if i am missing anything.

pastebin.com/hK3AXY01

We need your resources. Get involved, this is a fight for humanity itself.

If I was a shill, and I wanted to derail these threads, I'd post all kinds of crazy /x/ links, unrelated tangents, and dead ends to keep everyone distracted, unfocused, and ultimately burn the diggers out.

How could you stop me?

There's almost no way China would openly attack US vessels in international waters even if a civil war did break out. They would only get aggressive with other countries if we pulled out to deal with shit closer to our own shores.

If they did escalate it would quickly become a stalemate as long as nukes are off the table and they know that. Better to keep things as they are, because they just keep building up military capacity on those artificial islands and the US gov't does nothing to stop it.

>Also, pilots names of these planes are known or not?

In at least one case, yeah I think so. Someone posted earlier about one of the pilots saying he knew there were children being flown around, but that he didn't know there was any sort of illegal stuff taking place.

>Franklin child prostitution ring allegations

Reminder, this isnt the first time the government and media have conspired to conceal a politician from a pedophile sex scandal.

Soros DOX;
archive.is/zdI9e

Call out bullshit desu

Normies horde coming soon: Keep these threads up, show them everything.

OP make sure you include the link to that thread in the GEN description.