Hello Sup Forums libfag here could someone please explain why my fellow libs are becoming more retarded everyday...

Hello Sup Forums libfag here could someone please explain why my fellow libs are becoming more retarded everyday? We used to embrace science and reason. Where did we go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Closing-American-Mind-Education-Impoverished/dp/1451683200
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

read the opening of the american mind

now fuck off

by giving them attention

i mean closing amazon.com/Closing-American-Mind-Education-Impoverished/dp/1451683200

now really fuck off faggot

Every fucking time.

When you got infiltrated by marxists in the 60s.

Communist tactics involve using liberal ideologies to destabilize society before the final takeover.

Yuri Bezmenov's videos on youtube are a good introduction, particularly "Subversion and Control".

Feels over reals.
>there is only one race, but we need affirmative action
>women are equal to men, pay alimony
>cutting off your cock magically removes all the Y chromosomes
>i have a right to smoke while pregnant

etc

noice foil hat you have there

>implying it's not happening before our eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

These are tried and proven tactics.

The same thing happened to dozens of countries last century.

You don't hear about the liberals of communist countries, because they all got carted off to gulags by the oligarchs once they served their purpose.

I have no problem with legalizing incest and prostitution. I take issue with pedos because children can't consent.

Liberalism is now the majority, so all the idiots climb on board and pollute the dialogue. Go back 40 years and you'll see the right getting similarly cucked by lowbrows. It's gonna get worse before it gets better, user.

>doesn't believe in binary genders
>uses the term lgbti
>lesbian/gay
>BIsexual

These people are so confused

I'd say it stated in the 30s, picked up in the 40s, and execution in the 60s with the future generations being is byproduct.

Heh, I wonder if liberals like Bill Maher can see the encroaching darkness from his own side and despairs?

It happened EXACTLY like that in my country. Tens of thousand people had to run from the country due to politicized processes by the people they advocated for.

They've kept trying to take the west since the mid 19th century really (Spring of Nations).

But it wasn't until they came up with the hippie recipe that they hit the jackpot.

Combine marxist ideas with partying and drugs. Was an easy sell.

They are no longer liberals in the classic sense of the word, they are weaponized leftists, there is no reasoning with them. Our friend Yuri explains this state of mind quite well.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

I hate that trendy meaningless social issues became the major focus of the left, abandoning the working class.

If given a choice between their country's worker's rights and job safety laws becoming like China's or for example gay marriage becoming illegal again, many leftists would choose the former.

Yeah this. It's wrong to call them liberals really.

>legalized prostitution

That would be a good thing though.