I'm the most intelligent person on Sup Forums right now...

I'm the most intelligent person on Sup Forums right now. I'm making this thread so that people can put forth questions that they would like an answer to. Serious inquiries only, stupid posts and 'why are you responding to this stupid post' will be ignored.

caveat lector to all who enter

Is it gay to fuck your gf's dad in the ass, if it's purely dominance related?

>Most intelligent
>American
Pick one

Is it gay to jerk it to a description of the aforementioned occurrence?

New fag...saged

And you happen to be a Phd which you forgot to mention.

Witnessed

If you were really that smart you wouldn't need validation from an anonymous website, dickhead. go suck your own dick elsewhere

So intelligent that you posted your shit thread to an inappropriate board?

You are impressive

In the modern era, moreso than perhaps ever before, degrees are only relevant to rubes and employers. As a device which ought to verify one's knowledge of a subject they are of poor quality.

Sup Forums is essentially just /s4s/ with less of a dada streak, the board is treated poorly by the staff and moderation of Sup Forums, to the end I assume of distancing themselves from having culpability for its existence and also attempting to reduce the validity/focus of the board itself.

WHY ARE YOU RESPONDING TO THESE STUPID POSTS YOU ACTUAL LOW IQ DOLPHIN FLOGGER!

Why do intelligent people tend to be so pretentious?

Because you confuse intellect with pretense.

Because I chose to.

I think we assign that status to them because of the ambiguity of intelligence/knowledge. Claiming that you are something "without proof" is seen negatively in western society, however the claim of intelligence does not bear proof well, so those who make the claim often don't face the same burden of proof as others would. (e.g. I'm an astronaut, I'm a lawyer, I am an olympic medalist, etc.)

Will the dollar ever collapse? If it will then when? Why there are so many people shilling for gold and who is behind them?

How do you know that you're the most intelligent person on this board?

If you are the most intelligent why are you still alive ? the best choice to scape absurdity is suicide

Dark Kek speaks

because he's a retard, there's 200k people on this board, he isn't a fucking inventor.

You have no free will

>dollar
Why ruskies are so obsessed with dollar? R u jelly or something?

It's not gay if it's rape.

You're right, it was a rhetoric question.

Because I think beyond ideologies where others think into them. I know the limits of what can be expressed with language and the benefit of those expressions. I'm not here to teach or lecture, I'm just here to have fun creating a lichtung in the board.

I think in order to answer that you have to examine the petrodollar system and the underlying economic structures behind that. The U.S. dollar is much bigger than the U.S. itself the more you learn about it. It's not a standard for the U.S. but rather a standard of military trade, which is to say that the stability is not assured by financial systems but rather by global trends of trade and then again assured through militaristic presence. If it collapses it will not be because of the U.S. but rather because of the global market trends. (and a decline is the only likely scenario in that regard, anyway)

Because anything can be posited from absurdity. Chosing not to participate is for uncreative people.

>I'm the most intelligent on here

How so?

I'm not here to support ideologies.

Why are you so arrogant?

It looks like a weak spot, and a lot of us hate USA. Also I think that since most countries use dollar for international trade and you keep printing more of them, you hurt other countries. I think the whole world feeds your niggers and pays for your military hardware, and I want that to stop.

Why does it matter to you?

I'm just curious, and the thread tells me to ask questions.

Is it gay to fuck your gf's dad in the ass, if it's purely dominance related??

you're just using big words to say nothing you faggot

if i had my male Haunter possess and girl and have sex with her possessed body, is that gay and/or rape?

Well I would disagree some what about degrees being somewhat useless, as that depends one the degree in question.

Secondly, knowing boundaries is all well and good but to then say that I like to think outside the box whilst placing people into groups. That's dumb, if anything you should start using these guys as pawns or at least looking for a potential mate/rival so life doesn't get so bland.

And finally thirdly ideologies, they are all the same mate, just a different path to obtain the same goal.

"When I went to the oracle, I was called the wisest of all, not because I knew a lot but because I knew nothing"

>Because I think beyond ideologies where others think into them. I know the limits of what can be expressed with language and the benefit of those expressions. I'm not here to teach or lecture, I'm just here to have fun creating a lichtung in the board.

Even if you did, how would you know you are the only one?

Hmmm. I dare say my isn't that ponderous, hhhm. Yes quite.

I'll have to ponder further lest I put the wrong thought forward!

I agree with you.
OP's words feel totally empty and superficial.

I really don't think he's the smartest person on Sup Forums.

Make him your bitch.

Is gay to fuck a man

i'm the smartest person on Sup Forums actually

Who are the greatest living philosophers?

Um, how about no? There are plenty of very friendly smart people, and there's plenty of uppity, condescending smart people. Pretty easy to tell the difference.

yes u r fuckin a dude's butt XD

>I'm the most intelligent person on Sup Forums right now

Nope

What's the name of that rule about someone always being better than you?

this

It's me you fucking retard.
I'm the smartest person on Sup Forums

I thought your pea brain would work it out from my post and usage of the word "superficial", but I guess you can't wrap your head around it.

you don't know shit about electrical engineering faggot

How is babby formed
How is babby formed?

No
I'm the smartest person on Sup Forums at the moment

What's the square root of 144?

>How is babby formed?

In a special cake tin.

The idea that everyone in the world is thinking and operating on the same level as everyone else is sentimentalist trash that only someone who is critically offended at the lack of agreement they receive in regards to what they believe would produce. Beyond the realm of specialized knowledge in which someone knows more or less about some niche topic because of years of intimate experience with said topic, there is an area which the ability to conceptualize is far from universal. Because our conceptions of intelligence are so biased towards economic production however, we only accept a few into this status.

Why do 'intelligent' people try to use fancy foreign words when they talk? Don't they realize that it only ever pisses everybody off because its like jerking yourself off for being so smart?

Don't you think if they were smart, they'd talk like a normal fucking person so as to ensure the best social cohesion and to properly connect with those around them?

@79671224
>21:32:37
Learn to spell, retard

NO IM THE SMARTEST PERSON ON Sup Forums

You didnt even answer his question retard

Hate to burst your bubble bong, but I'm the smartest person on Sup Forums.

T. IQ 160 person

Maybe they aren't trying to appeal to everyone. What I think you're getting at has truth in it though. If someone is only able to express themselves by using a complex vocabulary while creating simplistic concepts they are a fool. However imposing some sort of limit on speech to simple terms to create complexity is like building a sandcastle one grain at a time. It's possible but can be achieved much better by using larger pieces, even if those pieces by themselves increase the complexity.

But also there is the sense in which it's easy to be unaware of what is considered "complex", within reason of course.

How soon will we be sending successful manned missions to Mars? How far do you think space travel will advance during our lifetime?

Is the Cold War starting up again?

Is the next economic recession in America inevitable?

What do you think of a career in banking? (Operations, not working in branches) if not, where should I work if I have a double major in finance and marketing?

Thats weird because i never said that everyone operates on the same level, for a superintelligent person, you somehow managed to miss my point.

I get what you mean with the niche topic, but there can also be a couple of other people who study that niche topic, they could also be on this board. There can also be people on this board who have intimate experience with other niche topics. My only question was, how do you know that you're the most intelligent person on this board? You don't, just admit it. You're assuming it because in your view it's statistically unlikely that other people would know what you know, but it's not impossible, is it.

OP IS A FUCKING DUMB BITCH, A DUMB LITTLE BITCH. SO IM GOING TO PUT THIS IN WORDS HE AND ALL YOU OTHER JACK STALIONS CAN UNDERSTAND

OP IS A CUNT

XD XDD XD FUG U I'M SMADDEST PERSON ON 4CHINZ XDDD XD

You clearly don't understand ideology, for if you did you'd understand people are ideologically anti-ideological.

>How soon will we be sending successful manned missions to Mars? How far do you think space travel will advance during our lifetime?

It depends on how well the various space agencies are funded, the public support behind the effort, and the political climate towards funding. I don't think it will advance much at all during our lifetime.

>Is the Cold War starting up again?

It's been going on a second time for over a decade, close to two. However it's no longer feasible to be direct, so the modern Cold War is mostly expressed through proxy war efforts, and cultural/social/financial manipulation. It's much less militaristic.

>
Is the next economic recession in America inevitable?

Yes.

>What do you think of a career in banking? (Operations, not working in branches) if not, where should I work if I have a double major in finance and marketing?

It depends on what you want out of your career. It's not really a question that has any good answer.

Who do you plan to vote for in November for President?

What about senate/house?

>Who do you plan to vote for in November for President?

No one, the result is not meaningful.

>What about senate/house?

The results are not meaningful.

when you read a book by a philosopher or other inteligent people, they use "big" words. BUT, you can still perfectly understand it.

It is clear, quick, and to the point.

It's as if they are talking using only "little" words.

THEN YOU HAVE OP

WHO BLATHERS HIS SHITE WITH OPEN JOWL SPEWING HIS NEVER ENDING NONESENSE!

ITS HOLLOW ITS EMPTY AND ITS JUST PLAIN EMBARRASSING YOU MASSIVE CUNT!

I find one flaw with this arguement. Is that when one conceives an idea, it is not always economic in terms of conception. therefore I want you to explain the concept of an artist who draws and sculpts images for the love of art, cranks out portrayed after portage for the love of it for years. After twenty years he has mastered his art, doesn't live to comfy, but is happy with his life.

Tell me m8 after this period of time and upon observing natural beauty at is base level, is his knowledge of the world not valid to yours just because he chose a different path to you?

Or are you just a lazy neat with a 2inch that just won a pub quiz and is cocky?

On par with some of the best examples from r/iamverysmart.

Excellent work OP you've truly convinced us of your greatness.

A great example of this are the seminal works of Heidegger and Kant. Well done, you.

It's not economic in terms of conception but rather in terms of reputation or validity that I'm talking about. Even the 'great artists' who were poor their whole lives are only noted as 'great' because of the current value associated with and assigned to their works. There is always an economic system behind the status of intelligence if you look.

Not OP, but I'll tell you guys a secret that nobody ever seems to talk about.

Intelligent people can quickly ascertain the intellectual levels of others.

For example--- let's say an average person (IQ 100) talks to someone who's mentally retarded (IQ 70). The IQ-100 person knows immediately that the IQ-70 person is "slow". This is common enough.

Well, this is also how IQ-130+ people feel towards "average" people. You are slow and simple to us. We may entertain your "small talk" or we may simply avoid you, but we know you are functioning at a significantly lower level.

Feels lonely, man.

Why is it not meaningful?

The true mark of intelligence is the ability to create new ideas, 99% of individuals regurgitate the same ancient ideas that have been memetically implanted into their behavior from generational accumulations. The OP is among the pleb 99% as evident by his banal posts.

Why thank You babycake!

>I'm the most full of himself person on Sup Forums right now
Fixed that for you

Because op is sitting in bed experiencing a "mental break".

Is it shakin' yet op?

are you also nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

Then you should just blow your brains out in the street

>Tfw 120+ IQ
>Not 130+
>Can barely relate to average people, but enjoy talking to them

Wew lads I lucked out

@79673088
Not an argument

Can a mind survive isolated from others or is lack of human interaction a sure road to mental illness?

Kys

Again you are also not grasping the concept. I never said he sold his artwork.

The greats will allways be great because they, for a single second, shaped the whole world to look through their eyes at existence.

You are not awoken, you are basically a massive jew.

The votes themselves are meaningful and that system functions decently. However the results are subject to manipulation on two sides once the elections complete. Either the candidate is financially supported by some group and acts in their interest, or they have to contend with the candidate they oppose in an election being funded by the interests which they oppose, and then further having to contend with other candidates who can be coerced to act against them once in office. (I will fund your opposition if you don't do X or Y, etc.)

It's not that the "system is broken" but rather that any system which attempts to cater to everyone is doomed by its nature. Voting for a candidate is an attempt to cause the system to cater to your favor, which, ultimately, will fail. It's not meaningful because of that.

Of course, that it isn't meaningful does not imply that it has no effect on anything, but rather that both effects are of a similar nature.

I'm the most powerful man in the world!
You'll never fit in, cuck

>tfw at college and people can't understand why I don't want to go get drunk with them five days a week
>meanwhile, I can't comprehend why that's all they want to do

state schools were a mistake

But then I would cease to exist, senpai. And watching the folly of the human race is better than non-existence.

>Smartest person on Sup Forums
>doesn't know space exploration is a hoax
>doesn't know that he lives on a motionless flat plane
>isn't a geocentrist

top jej

How did you know?

Did you know alcoholism is a mark of high intelligence?

Why aren't you donating to foregen to regenerate not only your own foreskin but for every other human male in the world?

It's not a road to "mental illness" per se but rather that the individual becomes so inable to relate to others that it's seen as "illness". What we call "mental illness" is largely just "lack of ability to integrate/relate".

I never said that I was a fan of that being the case.

I already did...

*spooky musical jingle*

>Highly intelligent
>Non-contributing observer

Pick one.

Measuring an object isolated in nothingness is impossible.

It won't stay the same forever darling

>not voting 3rd party so you can improve their chances to be eligible for national campaign funding

Even if your candidate loses you can still have a meaningful impact.

>using ""top jej"" in 2019

top fef