There is NO REASON for the net to be dislodged anymore in NHL, we have the technology...

There is NO REASON for the net to be dislodged anymore in NHL, we have the technology, even if we make the bars that hold them in the ice larger it would work. It's only a tool used to delay the game, why doesn't the NHL fix this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-levina-napoleon-s-nipple-d1b7wbn/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well if it didnt disloge on impact players would Probably get seriously injured

Bait. It would cause so many injuries if it was a immovable object. All those crashes into the net by speeding players who loose their feet would get fucking impaled.

>Canadian education

What happens when a player flys into a cemented metal pole at 40 mph?

why can’t they just make the net virtual

What is the zambini supposed to do when cleaning?

>he thinks Canadians take a course on Hockey in school
>American education

This. I have been tripped on a breakaway and slid into net before. Yeah, we have lads but when my ribs smacked against the post it still hurt like hell. If the NHL or any hockey orginizations replaced the moveable net with an unmoveable net people would start getting seriously injured.

What happens when a player flys into another player when they're both skating at around 40 mph each?

no excuse.

You don't have PhysEd where they teach you different sports?

You're retarded.

nice argument

DO YOU PHYSICS NIGGA

So butthurt Henrik can keep flipping it every time rags get BTFO

I watched a college game and they have poles in the ice that the net goes on

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-levina-napoleon-s-nipple-d1b7wbn/answers/new.html

that's what i meant when i said
>if we make the bars that hold them in the ice larger it would work.

it gets dislodged way too easily.

>player flys into a cemented metal pole at 40 mph?
The greatest highlight reels the sport has ever seen. Also it would force players to adapt to where they can't just fly head first in the net whenever they feel like it.

We can't have enforcers anymore, we deserve to have some other way to see people crumple up in a pile.

They have poles to maintain some resistance but they're still able to be moved.

God bless the eternal Nippon

underrated post

so i can save the penalty shot instead of letting them score from a 2v0