youtube.com/watch?v=arP_a_PE6Js
youtube.com/watch?v=IkYadXSpxm8
youtube.com/watch?v=OASaJVMg__I
youtu.be/4hwLhWZmRWk
youtube.com/watch?v=pT2DTJUK41g
youtu.be/XPhgxwfMMII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a fucking leaf

The greatest Canadian football player of all time plays in Turkey, let that sink in for a moment

It really doesn't take that much skill to play soccer.
where did that meme even come from?

Golf is a skill, Tennis is a skill, soccer is mostly just cardio.

The Pope, Jesse Jackson, The POTUS, and a Boy Scout are together in a plane. There are only three parachutes and the plane is about to crash. POTUS grabs the first parachute, declaring "I'm the President of the United States! The nation can't afford it if i die!" and jumps out. Jesse Jackson grabs the second parachute, saying "I'm the smartest black person in the world, my people can't afford it if i die!" and jumps out. The Pope turns to the Boy Scout, putting his hand on his shoulder he says "Son, I've lived a full life. Go ahead and take the last parachute." The Boy Scout looks at him and smiles, informing him that the "World's smartest black guy just jumped out with my back pack!".

Ok. Now take a ball and juggle it 100 times with both feet, knees and head.

this rarely happens in a soccer game, the basic soccer maneuvers are pretty easy.
>kick the ball forward or side to side
>jump and tilt head in one direction slightly
>slide towards the ball
none of that takes much skill.

You're basically saying basketball is good because of the Harlem Globetrotters, even though they dont play real basketball but merely do tricks.

Sorry man, soccer is just a low skill sport. Many sports have more finesse than it. Niggerball is shit but throwing an American football has more technique to it than basic soccer dribbling. I'd bet you can't throw a tight spiral because you dont know the technique/skill to do so.

Are you guys really going to argue that this doesn't require skill?
youtube.com/watch?v=arP_a_PE6Js
It's crazy. It's like I'm trying to show someone that water is wet or something

throwing a spiral is easy as hell. the difficult aspects of quarterbacking are having the arm strength to throw it 35-65 yards down the field, and timing your throws so your receivers don't get killed.

owen hargreaves played for bayern and man united

youtube.com/watch?v=IkYadXSpxm8
youtube.com/watch?v=OASaJVMg__I

>actually making a thread trying to justify your sport being hard
Wew. That leaf sure bootyblasted your Jacque

But not for Canada.

>implying the pope wouldn't just fuck the boy scout before crashing

You guys are all retarded. Why does this board always want to compare the skill levels of sports? The level of difficulty is always determined by the level of comptetition. I can be comeplete shit and play against people who can't walk and win.

>A dirty phoneposter

>outrun a few people and move slightly to the side against 2

Literally happens dozens of times in ice hockey.

youtu.be/4hwLhWZmRWk this isnt even the best player

just how asspained are you, patrice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Atiba is better than that glass man. Plus he played for England

He makes it look easy. Geez I wonder why everyone just don't move it "slightly to the side" and get past 100 people all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=pT2DTJUK41g

>le run faster than everyone else and know when to stop the ball guy
>thinking the arguable best player wouldnt know how to play the game
It was like watching the same play on 7/10 of those. Its almost as if hes the best player for reason.

How exactly does those goals take more skill than these?youtu.be/XPhgxwfMMII

I didn't compare it to hockey anywhere. The burger said it's low skill.

Dwayne De Rosario is retired

my sport>your semen slurping """""""sport""""""""""

No American sport takes skill. They all literally recruited nothing but throwing a round object about, something cavemen learned to do millions of years ago

Even my 3 year old can throw balls about, it's not hard. I've yet to see him dribble past 3 people and score a 40 yard screamer tho...

Is this coherant english? I literally have no idea what you're even trying to say

>coherant
absolute state of this leaf

Give him a year and he'll have the stamina to run 20 and flop for a free kick.

>coherant
leafs never fail to produce retarded posts

itt: poverty third-worlders say “a fucking leaf”

Are you the president of soccer? Why would the sole opinion of a leaf bother you this much?

>all these posters living in poverty who would kill their parents to live on Canadas streets

Wew

>A fucking leaf