Who is hotter; Underworld or Resident Evil?

Who is hotter; Underworld or Resident Evil?

Beckinsale is. But Milla is still very sexy.

underworld body, resident evil face

kate has aged so well

mila

Vampires don't age.

Selene

Kate

Underworld easy.

I want Selene to abduct me drink my blood and rape me but then Alice fights her and rescues me and lovingly nurses me back to health

Kate forever and always.

BIGG NIPPLES BIG NIPPLES BIGG NIPPLES

>No Len, I'm not going to buy you Final Crisis Absolute edition. I already bought you those leatherbound Sandman volumes last week. Also, didn't you hate that Final Crisis stuff?
>Len, I don't care that it contains previously missing pages and restored 3D pages and comes with 3D glasses.

What did she mean by this?

Kate Beckinsale Underworld no question

what's wrong with you people? milla is obviously much more attractive, plus kate is a weirdo

>"yeah Len sure, you can buy that Doom Patrol Omnibus"
>fuck yes he's not looking let me quickly grab these archies for my shlick session tonight

milla looks like ass and her body is fucking weird

kate is one of the rare females that is actually cool and she is absolutely beautiful

I honestly thought they were the same person until just this past month or so.

>actually cool

you mean molests her daughter

Paps in a comic book store?

Both are great.

Only the first RE movie is good, while the rest range from mediocre to terrible. Underworld started going to shit with the fourth one.

>wait Lily you also shlick to Archie?
>you really ARE my daughter!

>it's a Kate takes Lily to the comic book store to make up for all the sexual abuse episode

>hey mom could you go to the hentai section for me

lel

No she hasn't and the plastic surgery ruined her natural looks.

This except Alice teams up with Selene and they tag team rape me

This.

Which one would get the most sweety pusy in they costume?

I'd rather bang kate, but mila has dem huge nips

underworld all day

>>actually cool

>you mean molests her daughter

Yeah exactly, actually cool.

wat?

Mila is perfect but Kate demands you milk your cock for mommy.

Milla is youger, hotter, and richer. Plus she stars in vidya kino. The Resident Evil movies are a billion dollar franchise like Star Wars and they're way more relevant than whatever the fuck Underworld is.

I think everyone you said besides the word 'younger' is wrong.

Underworld by a mile.

milla isn't even on kate's level as far as being attractive goes

also she's an incredibly snobby cunt irl and seems to think she's more important than she actually is, like she thinks she's some big deal actress when really her biggest roles in the past what, ten years? have all been handouts from her husband to lead in one of the worst film series of all time, laying aside the fact that it was bound to be shit with those two at the helm anyway

Well to be fair, isn't that whole husband thing true with Kate as well?

God I could wake up to and love that face for the rest of my life. No dirty thoughts even though she's a proven pervert and I love it

idk but even so it wouldn't really matter in that context because i'm pretty sure kate knows she's just being portrayed as a gritty latex fuckdoll vampire whereas milla seems to think her role and that franchise are actually meaningful in some capacity+is just generally a cunt to people despite lacking the status to afford that sort of attitude

tl;dr kate is chill and knows her franchise is mostly tits, ass, and blood, milla is a cunt and thinks resident evil is some sort of blockbuster shit

how is milla a cunt other than that one vid of her gettting triggered about her dad being in jail?

I prefer sexy vampire Kate.

But they're both lovely.

Uma Thurman deserves a nod of appreciation as well.

why's her dad in jail?

Milla is richer than Kate

nothing I said was wrong, other than the fact that it is an opinion on whos hotter

i kinda started background watching an interview she gave to one of those early morning shows for another country at first but started paying attention because she didn't speak the language and holy fuck she was being a bitch to everyone in the room, interpreter, interviewer, everyone

i typed out a longer version of this post describing the interview in detail but stopped because i know you'll probably ask for a link and nigga i don't have one nor am i looking for it

i didn't give a fuck about her before i saw that desu, but now whenever i hear of her it's all i can think of, just some smug, nothing special bitch flattering herself among people who were just trying to be friendly and welcoming

Why not both?

I thought Milla was much hotter in the first Resident Evil movie as opposed to the sequels. Probably because her hair didn't look like shit like it does now.

Agreed, long hair Mila best Mila. She will always have a place in my kinography for how much the resident evil movies trigger the vidya nerds.

neither. Beckinsale is hotter than Jovovich by a mile though

Neither. They're both boring.

Kate. No contest.

Kate

>Sexier
>Immortal
>Rich
>Kind of a weirdo but the cool sort

Rich is good.

Test

why does this seem so plausible

mila by a fucking mile

>mila is attractive
When will this meme end? Even without comparing her to a goddess like beckinsale, she's nothing.

this desu

Beckinsale said she was totally shaven and as bald as a cueball underneath her Underworld outfit, so I imagine she'd get a bit sweaty for sure.

>tfw no young kate beckinsale english rose gf

Source?

Resident Evil Alice by far

Kate looks just a generic, bland 'beauty'. It was even ridiculous when in the Total Recall remake she wanted to be the Sharon Stone character.

I remember hearing it years ago in an interview on the Jonathan Ross show.

Milla on my ass

Kate on my mouth

Milla in the first and only good movie of this shitty franchise.

Good post.

That was her husband's call. Colin was a stand in for the director/her husband and Kate was there to live out his femdom fantasies for him.

But who is the worse actress?

WeW

Underworld is a far superior actress

Underworld, because I suspect she's way better and freakier in the sack, like veronica avluv-tier freaky

She has to be completely shaven and lubed up or the costume would excoriate her into oblivion.

thats what i love about mila, she's got that hot as fuck out of the oridinary look.

my gf resembles her a bit and i fucking love it especially being the resemblence is a younger mila.

This so much.

>ywn eat her ass through her leggings

Why even live?

not the literal whore on the right

Milla has a man hairline

>excoriate her into oblivion
You type like Kate.

hey Kate please be my friend