youtube.com/watch?v=Dtz2Ie40-mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happens when a Jew with a boner walks into a wall? He breaks his nose

wroom wroom

Better it gonna be a dead thread
than a thread with shitload of foreigners

Hey man, what kind of tank is that?

good japanese like thinking
instead of inviting random people from shit countries rather we should program a bunch of bots that talk to themselves

I'm a balt og from 2014

I thought about that a lot, but damn it would be hard to create an intelligent AI bot, unless you are taking about some shitty gibberish talking bots that would spam some nonsense :DDD

btw wizard probably left the /balt/
teh last estonian

>some shitty gibberish talking bots that would spam some nonsense
So what we do every day?

:DDDDDDDDD
you got a point

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what is wrong?

she is taking of maid costume
maid costumes are hot yes?

Is Norwegians welcome?

youtube.com/watch?v=nFJE83fGtA8

Yes, they are hot
even tho there are like shitload of different styles so some are hotter and some or classier

hmmm yes for now, but my mind might change

youtube.com/watch?v=rMWzRyOO414

yep you are right

>you are right
I know

Your tears make me happy :)
Create a /ausnz/ thread only for anglos, literally there are no balts left here anyway, so it doesn't make any difference for you

how did you get this picture of me?

Good morning lads.

ahh you know
I'm right behind you in your closet RIGHT NOW

Hmm yes I see but you see I don't have a closet...

see this

actually I wanted to say that I'm under your bed

hmm yes you see but I keep syringes under my bed that have HIV on them

imgur.com/4X9pKU7
lol wtf

why on earth you are keeping those syringes under your bed, you can accidentally get that shit yourself
btw I'm actually in your desk drawer

hmmm you gonna go there?

would look better with color
>why on earth you are keeping those syringes under your bed
why wouldn't I?
>you can accidentally get that shit yourself
at least anyone who will try getting under my bed will die too lol
>btw I'm actually in your desk drawer
no that's filled with my books
unless you're my book
that depends if I can get that much courage

youtube.com/watch?v=K9ZYX9MYqr4
ups haha xD

>why wouldn't I?
kek what a weirdo
>at least anyone who will try getting under my bed will die too lol
reasonable
>no that's filled with my books
>unless you're my book
youtube.com/watch?v=Dtz2Ie40-mo

>that depends if I can get that much courage
well going there alone would be kinda awkward I guess, as I see there are some table games and shit

yes
yes
good night

Good night and sweet dreams lad

probably his finger slipped :D

*logs off*

Cute tank
I think it's a Centurion
Good morning

>The Echpik people a distant offshoot of the Finnish people have lived in what is now known as eastern Lithuania for centuries. They are notable for their radical cosmology relative to other Uralic peoples as well as an extensive oral tradition deriving from unknown sources. Indeed the Echpik have remained pagan to this very day through figures derived from the Christian mythos such as Jesus Christ have entered the pantheon. The most stark feature of their mythology is the unusual importance they place on the afterlife compared to all other European and Siberian traditions. It is unknown exactly how many underworlds there are in Echpik cosmology through the most important are named. In addition each underworld is presided over by at least one god who unlike in the Egyptian tradition could be a malevolent or relatively neutral figure. It is unknown why the Echpik were not converted like the other Uralic tribes of the Baltic region but it is speculated that they adopted sufficient Christian practices to pass as ones to ignorant missionarys.

>The Echpik by the middle to late 1600's had created a major settlement known as Kantike along the banks of the Daugava in modern day Latvia. Despite being to small to be called a true city it proved to be the high point of Echpik culture. The most notable items to come from Kantike were a series of nine jewels which were said to have magical properties in Echpik folklore on the account of being blessed by the god of the first (and most important) underworld Tuoni. These properties include the ability to turn water into blood, bestow power over the minds of animals such as dogs and crows, unusual luck with manmade objects such as dice and weaponry, the ability to communicate with the dead who had touched the jewels, vague power over the earthly domain and most notably the ability to take a persons life by the start of the next full moon if the proper ritual was followed which apparently required both a bone of a relative as well as the blood of the victim. Off these nine jewels two are currently in the possesion of the Echpik, three are in the Latvian national mueseum, one is possesed by the parliament of russia, one is currently one of the crown jewels of england and the remaining two are lost. It has been speculated by scholars that both the British royal family as well as the Russian Tsars used these jewels to expand their own power as well as the power of their realms through this is likely just superstition. An incident in which a respected Echpik man died of unknown reasons after writing a cryptic letter on the night of a full moon is often used as evidence for the power of the jewels. At least 5 other events like this have been reported among the Echpik during the 20th century and a similar case was recorded involving a minor noblewoman in 19th century england. Despite this the supposed power of the jewels is disregarded by many historians.

Kantike was burnt down under personal orders of the Russian Tsar in the early 1800's due to reports of a figure composed of black mist floating over the Daugava. It was long rumoured that the Echpik were still followers of paganism and therefore devil-worshippers in the eyes of Orthodox church. A visit from the Tsars cousin in 1821 only served to further these suspicions and Kantike was burnt down in 1823 for supposedly conjuring the black mist figure. Since entries pertaining to a so called "Jewel of Kantike" started appearing in the Tsar's diary around this time it is assumed this event resulted in the Russian royal family obtaining one of the nine jewels. The Echpik never built another large settlement after Kantike and continued to live in small tribal villages built around a single clan. It is most likely that the Echpik in modern day Latvia and Belarus died out, emigrated or were assimilated during this time, through the latter scenario is unlikely.

>The Echpik were for unknown reasons not counted as part of the censuses of the Soviet Union despite being in counted as citizens of the Russian Empire even through their relevance had decreased after the burning of Kantike. It is perhaps fortunate that the Echpik were ignored by the Soviets thanks to there extensive persecution of other minorities. Despite this it is a mystery to why they were basically ignored as the Soviets documented and counted the peoples of other pagan groups such as the Yakuts. The Echpik were also not counted in the first census of the post-soviet republic of Lithuania through they were counted in subsequent ones thanks to a petition sent by the representatives of multiple Echpik tribes. In recent years at least 3 cases of Lithuanians killing Echpik for ethnic reasons have occured. This has caused much distress amongst the Echpik who number little over a thousand as of 2013 and a few Echpik have attempted to negotiate a deal with the Polish government and the EU to settle in areas of eastern poland where they will have less contact with outsiders.

wtf Lithuania?

good morning

Morning, got any fun plans for today?

Why is psycho guy using a Spanish proxy?

Also, good morning friends

got a wank booked in for about 12pm
other than that nothing

Good morning cutie
Wow, that's super organised

I wish I was as organised with my wanks

Legitimate question why is orange hitler still in power in america?

How has your morning been qt?

Because he hasn't done enough to piss of the republicans enough for them to impeach him.
Basically it's partisan politics in the nutshell.

Just killed the local wh*Te today. Mad how these fuckers still exist.

Good, just finished my morning classes and am about to go have lunch with my mum

>about to go have lunch with my mum
Sounds fun, maybe it will make up for yesterday

why did you put this lipka subhuman as a op start pic

woke up 2 hours ago how are we lads

Yesterday wasn't too bad, it was probably one of my better birthdays

>rejecting a kiss
This is not the kiwi I know.

Welcome back lad

>No!
Not me on the right

>Yesterday wasn't too bad
That's good to hear, you seemed pretty bummed about your birthday yesterday.

On the front reception at work lads. I got the scatter brain happening. All these normies, trying not to look like a total sperg.

Good luck lad, try not to spill your spaghetti everywhere if you can

Thanks. The spaghetti is showing. Keep spelling peoples names wrong. I don't even want to be on the front desk, I'd rather be out the back where I am not social.

Where do you work?

;D

Oh shit I never looked closely at that image, I just assumed it was of two girls kissing
Yesterday was good. It was just a normal day, no one except my family and /balt/ knew about my birthday. I hate having attention drawn to me because it's my birthday
I know that feel, I don't like people and yet I'm always stuck on the front counter at work

>and yet
Just use yet.

might go down to the bank and get a new $10 for the ol' collection later

having very hard thoughts

Finally on lunch break. I can clear my head for a few mins.

WHY CAN'T IT BE 5 PM ALREADY.

Hmm

*Ticks the YES option*

>keep waking up in at like 4 am
>tired af can't go back to sleep
>continue nightmares about those dutch girls who mysteriously died in panama
>gotta get up soon anyway
don't remember the last time i woke up rested 2bh

vote yes
this is the 21st century

eating some dark chocolate now

meme food
like avocados

always was, always will be aboriginal land

john key youve got mail aotearoas not for sale

this

avocado is trash

>I hate having attention drawn to me because it's my birthday
Oh... that was my bad

bf cooked some wop food and it was pretty good

how was everyone's day

I don't mind if it's you
pretty good, I had fried rice for lunch

I just wanted you to be happy is all!

>fried rice
God I'm hungry, might put a pie in the oven

>I don't mind if it's you
What about me?

fried rice is nice

you're one needy mofo

Stop trying to steal my bf!
I won't hesitate to end you

What are you talking about? He said that he didn't mind you telling him happy birthday

>I just wanted you to be happy is all!

thanks, I really appreciate it
yeah sure
he really is

it's getting light
a grey, cold day is brewing

starting to get that wanking addiction back

going to be restructuring myself AGAIN

the 'koto is in the house

I'm simply returning the favor is all.

VERY thirsty rn brb chugging milk

ah shit

party soon
finna get smashed and make some questionable social decisions

(Sorry if did not follow Sup Forums etiquette well - this is my first post).

what happened?

what makes a good poster?
>the poster
>the image
>the story

>make some questionable social decisions
Like what?
Don't rape anybody please