Looks like Im losing the argument to the gril even with /his/ backing me...

Looks like Im losing the argument to the gril even with /his/ backing me. Vikings are now 50% grils with most of the highest ranking people being grils

As bad as it might sound, actually she's 100% right. Read "The manipulated man".

What the fug

Like it or not this is now a fact you must live with. Also celts were black

ok

Women can't be argued with, ever. Remember that. With men it's easy, you can just punch their face and be right.

I hate women

>The next season of vikings will be even more infected with SJW´s shit than It was before

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>next on history channel how gandhi was actually a transgender feminist and Jesus was black

got some pics of your conversation with that crazy bitch?

Gonna be poating her side
1/14

2/14

3/14
This one was actually 2, read it before 2

Show us her profile Paki, she's asking for a solid dose of Sup Forumsolerant facts.

4/14
It wasn't about vikangz at first

Have you asked her about the sources?;You can not claim something out of your ass, proofs are needed. Anyways, the moment you ask her about the sources of the viking stuff, she will either insult you or say "google it lol". Women, always the fucking women.

5/14
I've been using my fake profile to argue anyway, if you want I'd just post link to convo or just post her profile(dont want to since its morally wrong)

literally not an argument
>50% of Viking warriors were women
there is no way in hell this is true, the source is probably dailymail
"we have found evidence"
>who has found evidence?
>what is the evidence?

>its morally wrong
She literally uploaded it herself on the internet, displaying all the data to public, there's nothing morally wrong about it you imbecile.

6/11
She is the smartest I've meet in my life, yeah she provided sources, sort off. And she researches and argues back.

dont doxx her, user, be the bigger man

7/9

that's actually not concrete evidence and this whole article is really vague. It isn't that difficult to discern the bones of someone who has been regularly fighting, wounds, damage, etc. are all relatively apparent

Further even if this does prove these remains belong to a female warrior the 50% figure isn't mentioned here at all. These posts are way too cluttered with other concepts and I can't get a clear grasp on the entirety of this argument or the thesis

Shes not wrong. The idea of women doing something would trigger the average romaboo larp on /his/.

"REEE SAVAGE GERMANIC MONKEY ITS YOUR FAULT OUR EMPIRE COLLASPED"

You should flirt with women, not argue with them

8/8
Yeah thats why I feel guilty, she's really a big cunt but she won the argument and now vikings are women. /his/ lost

who cares who wins an internet argument

Should I link the comment? Or would that be wrong?

>With men it's easy, you can just punch their face and be right.
Nigger

I was referring to a defiance of logic, and most of history is men punching other men, is it not now? I'm on a level above you.

I bet she was pretty smug about, sitting there with her psychology degree(she's masters in psychology). She btfo every guy

So you made a person feel good. Be happy

>The reported difference in suicide rates for males and females is partially a result of the methods used by each gender. Although females attempt suicide at a higher rate,[7][8] they are more likely to use methods that are less immediately lethal.[6][10][11] Males frequently complete suicide via high mortality actions such as hanging, carbon-monoxide poisoning, and firearms. This is in contrast to females, who tend to rely on drug overdosing.[23]

In short: women suck at suiciding.

dude, her "research" is bullshit

they found female skeletons buried along side things like weapons and other material possessions, and some feminists etc. jump to the conclusion that they must have been warriors without having any evidence of that. For all we know, they were just buried there because they were slaves, or were married to a viking, and thus buried there as one of his possessions