It wasn't that bad except for the end. I started watching it with very low expectations and got pleasantly surprised...

It wasn't that bad except for the end. I started watching it with very low expectations and got pleasantly surprised. It's definetely better then 3 & 4.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KATPfGDF790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its fucking terrible, shit acting and story.

The action was pathetic also

Even worse than 3 and 4.

That's just your shitty opinion. I agree about the story, but

>Even worse than 3 and 4

Comon, son

>It wasn't that bad except for strong independent Sarah Connor who don't need no man, NO JOHN YOU ARE THE TERMINATORS, capeshit-style bossfight, and the end.

ftfy

1 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 5

Would that be just your opinion too?

This movie is a disgrace, one of the worst pieces of shit that I've ever had the displeasure of watching.

1 > 2 > TSCC > 3 > 4 > 5

1 = 2 > 3 > 4 > 5

I'll take 3 over 4. 3 is a cheesy rehash mess but I'll take it over 4's story. 4 had the right idea but terrible execution.

>4 had the right idea but terrible execution.
>revealing the twist in the fucking trailer

>Shit casting for everyone but Arnie
>Arnie is most of the time body doubled, and has his face shittily slapped on
>Laughably shit action scenes
>Throwing in the T1000 just because
>Bringing up its own plot holes just to not answer them
>Recycling the John Connor is a terminator twist from Salvations original ending just to turn him into a generic evil man
>Everyone has a time machine
>Wasting JK Simmons
>Having Skynet embody Dr Who
>Terrible sequel bait
>Retconning and nulling the events of T1 and T2

And finally
youtube.com/watch?v=KATPfGDF790

Fuck Terminator Genisys, its one of the worst examples of a soft reboot and hollywood blockbusters in recent times.

I loved it.

this movie is so objectively terrible that I think OP might actually be a shill

there is not one fucking second in which this film either looks, sounds, or or behaves in any appealing way whatsoever

I know the IMDb boards have closed, but there are probably more appropriate alternatives for you than Sup Forums.

it's a good rule of thumb to stay from trailers. they just give too much away

>Emilia Clarke

has there ever been a good soft reboot?

Superman Returns?

That bitch can't even say 'cyborg' without her accent coming through. Just awful, awful casting for Sarah Conner and Kyle Reese. I wish I could delete this movie from existence.

In terms of ones that did well financially and with critics?

The obvious ones are Star Trek, Star Wars, Mad Max Fury Road and Jurassic World.

>people STILL pretend 3 was bad

Evil dead