Every movie ever

>every movie ever
>"Coffe"?
>"Yes."
>"Milk?/Cream?/How do you like it?"
>"Just black"

Who the fuck drinks their coffe like that?

people that are too intelligent

I do. I worked with and around coffee in my teens and if I actually want to enjoy it I order it black from a cafe.

If you like milk and sugar so much just eat pudding fatty. Lol.

Sup Forums is 18+

I drink my coffee black because I don't like sweet things and plus if you drink good coffee it actually tastes good on it's own. It's like certain spirits, why fuck them up by adding shit to them?

I like my coffee like I like my women
covered in bees

Black unironically tastes better.

Most people that REALLY like coffe, like 5+ cups a day, drink it like that. I hate coffe so if i have it i need cream.

I bet you only drink whiskey with a mixer.

>intelligent people
>drinking caffeine in the first place
>calling themselves intelligent on a anonymous malaysian anime board

Ye, sure, kid

>triggered insecure schoolboy

most people desu

black tea with a spoonful of milk and a dab of honey

>get exposed as a complete pleb
>try to maneuver out of an impossible situation
good luck, kid

I take my coffee black because I want to taste it.

>drinking the colombian jew
low iq detected

I live in Seattle and everyone here drinks coffee and almost no one takes it straight up. Because it sucks that way.

>columbian
Absolute pleb tier. Kona or Blue Mt. anything else is poorfag-blend.

>Who the fuck drinks their coffe like that?
I do, 3 cups a day.

You sure it isn't because you live in a liberal shithole where the air reeks of estrogen and the males have to use both of their frail little hands to pick up their frappucino lattes?

adults

>not enjoying black coffee
>probably hates bourbon or at the least needs a chaser

Want to know how I know you have a vagina Susan?

>Want something to drink? Coffee? Tea?
Yeah, how bout a monster zero cal and a hundred beers. Also pull your pants down and turn around cuz I need to get my fuck on.

>patrician detected
Blue Mountain is fucking good.

When I drink coffee I want to taste coffee so I have it black.
It's not uncommon.
I think like half the people in my gatherings prefer black coffee.

I put instant coffee powder in cold water because I'm too lazy to boil water

Only children and women drink coffee with milk.

t. European

>character chucks down whisky straight from the bottle

Don't know what it was, exactly, but over the course of my 20s, I totally lost my sweet tooth. Sure, I used to take coffee with milk and sugar, but it no longer has any appeal. I don't even like white flour in anything.

I used to drink it black all the time. I saw something that said if you're the kind of person the skips breakfast, adding whole cream or butter to your coffee can take the edge off. It has just enough fat to get your metabolism going in the morning. It's also delicious.

Black coffee is fucking god tier with a cigarette at 5AM after a solid bender.

>children
>drink coffee

is sweden this degenerate?

not
>han_watching_luke_and_leia_make_out.jpg

Missed opportunity tbqh senpai

>butter in coffee

how retarded can you get..

>dab

One day you'll realise how embarrassing that post was.

Calm down bitches, unless you have a very fancy coffe and know how to make a good coffee, it usually tastes like shit, and drinking more than 2 black coffees a day will ruin your stomach. It doesn't make you more of an adult, manly or anything.
i drink my coffee with a little drop of milk and a tiny spoon of sugar, because i like is that way better. But i don't have a problem drinking whiskey without "a mixer"

Fun fact: if you drink 5+ cups a day it's probably the coffee responsible for your receding hairline

Shut the fuck up 90's born faggot

Sup Forums is 18+ kid

i drink black coffe because i started drinking it black in high school because i thought it was the cool thing to do. Now 8 years later, coffee with milk and sugar just tastes like shit to me. I want the flavour of the coffee, not some swirled sweet drink

>being on Sup Forums after the age of 25

please forward yourselves to Reddit, Granpas.

Found the 20 years old

>coffe

Sup Forums is for baby boomers.
Get the fuck off my lawn kid

how old do you think everyone is in here faggot?
i'm 26, if you're much older and still wasting time in this shit thread i feel sorry for your life, don't you have a wife or someone to spend time with?

Prepare to be btfo out kiddo

lmao, how does it feel like being a virgin?

>Sup Forums is not fun once you turn 26

I thought like that too but I was wrong. It's still fun.

Different coffee will have varying levels of acidity. Saying it will ruin your stomach is like saying losing your virginity will give you AIDS.

You're wrong and good day sir.

Shut the fuck up. Just shut your gibbering fat lips. How fat and wormy must you be to be so insecure about your fucking COFFEE that you come to Sup Forums and bitch at us.

You like to dump sugar and cream into a hot beverage? Fine. It's not about masculinity though, it's about being cultured. European 10/10's ride my dick because i'm not a manchild who spends 5 minutes adding toppings to my drink at the cafe.

Blubber more, blubby.

>gets triggered over a minor opinion on some shit site
>tries to take the high ground
No way out, autistic weirdo

You feel its fun because you hang around 20 year olds with their young humour while you are litterally a granny to them and you laugh with them to fit in.

honestly, reddit would be better for you.

32 reporting in.

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME MOTHERFUCKER

Seriously, you would only want black coffee if you have good beans. Drinking black instant coffee is retarded.

okay, keep drinking 3+ coffees, it's not my stomach.

wow u sure are mad. I'm insecure? u sure?
>people ride my dick because i drink my coffee black
u better be bait.

in europe most people have milk, in fact we have machines that steam the coffee into more potent shots just so we can put more milk in

also youre retarded

>Being this insecure over what anonymous people on the internet say about the way you like your coffee

I may keep to myself but thank God I'm not this insecure over something so frivolous.

Don't ever reply to me, little turd.

I spit on your (You)

that's what i was saying. These 30+ fuckers must drink some fancy colombian coffee i guess.

I only have one coffee a day in the morning, I was just pointing out your inaccuracy.

I said...GOOD DAY.

>doesn't take coffe with bourbon

okay, i'm the insecure one, not the ones being all "im a big boy, i drink it black".
Sure.

I do because I'm not a fagget. I also drink all hard liquors straight. I don't touch soda or fruit juice.

Black coffee, water, beer, straight liquor master race

I drink instant coffee black and I enjoy it every morning.

VERY IMPORTANT COUNTER-EXAMPLE:

When Winston Wolf arrives to help the gangsters in Pulp Fiction, he has a look at the vehicle and the body. The Wolf requests a cup of coffee from the Tarantino character, maybe to put on his thinking cap a bit, maybe to get Tarantino out of the way, maybe he just wants some coffee. Tarantino: "how do you take it?" The Wolf: "LOTSA CREAM, LOTSA SUGAR."

I've always remembered this one, because the Wolf character is a sort of hard-nose, exactly the type you'd expect to fit the OP's trope. but he blatantly doesn't, and this makes the exchange memorable.

me, for example... but then again, I mostly have tea instead of coffee... except when I'm at a Cafe, obviously.

What about freshly squeezed fruit juice?

kiddo, you got a lot of learnin to do. and get the fuck off my lawn

Great image, saved.

Keep drinking ice cream coffee you fat pieces of shit.

Two table spoons of apple cider vinegar in my coffee. Only way I take it.

i'm 28. What are you going to do about it faggot?

>i drink my coffee with a little drop of milk and a tiny spoon of sugar, because i like is that way better.

You have no idea how much of a queer you sound right now

same here. I've ordered it that way before too, but only once in a very great while. It's fun larping as the wolf.

Im 21.

* 2600 Euro salary
* Study computer engineering at top college
* Have a that i only use as cum dumpster
* Fit as fuck
* 6'2
* Drink coffee black

im better than 99% of you, especially the cringeworthy wizards replying in this thread.

I don't know why people insist that there's such a noticable difference. I work with a guy who brags about dropping 300 USD on small bags of coffee. I was so privilidged to try a cup, and it tasted almost identical to any other.

you know, most people past highschool stop linking these little stereotypical shit to homosexuality.
Enjoy your insecurity

You live in europe? Sorry man....

Im going to politely ask you to emigrate to reddit since you hang out there alot anyway.

Did this hipster bitch just post this pic to impress us?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Could you possibly be any more try-hard wannabe?

prune juice. With mosquitoes

You probably enjoy Coors Light too, that's just your thing man.

I don't drink black, but nearly all my friends drink it straight black.

My Blue Mountain nigga

35, black coffee, water, beer, wine reporting in.

Ya I bet they do.

You seem to know a lot about this reddit user. You're 25 right? So will you be permanently immigrating there next year?

Sorry about your dog, pal.

>not realizing what shit posting is

Look you could put jizz in your coffee for all I care I'll still enjoy mine black and you'll still enjoy yours with shut in it. However it's the fact that you went into damage control over all the responses you were getting. Hence the insecure accusations.

lrn24chan

>2017
>Still living in America

If I'm thirsty I drink water. If I want fruit I'll eat a fruit. Consumables are a hassle and extremely overrated. It's about function, not taste.

Cant we have ONE coffee thread without it devolving into Reddit this and Faggot that?!?!

i'm not doing any damage control, but these bitches are pinpointing stuff about milk and sugar being "gay" and other bullshit like i care.

sorry i haven't "lrn24chan" in the 8 years i've been here.

Whenever I see someone at a bar with a glass of whisky, I assume he's trying too hard to look like Don Draper.

Personally, black coffee with a touch of everyday milk is the way to go, but having it by itself is still pretty enjoyable.

What is shut? A coffee garnish?

I'm not sure I understand.

Europeans can't even banter right. You've been hanging with Ahmed and the gang too much.

No problem with wine. Welcome to the master race

coffee w/ a little milk and sugar crew

No I'm saying if you went over to an old ladys house and she offered you fresh squeezed lemonade or orange juice would you turn it down due to your "no fruit juice" policy?

If you say yes you're a faggot btw.

discord pls go

You've been on Sup Forums that long and you still act like a pussy faggot. Come on