John Cleese VS Extremism

This speaks so true of what we see from the batshit crazy left we see today.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI
youtu.be/eKrl7SA0Myo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

What's with the black outfits? Are they supposed to be ISIS?

no

Why should anyone care what Mr Bean has to say

I hope you're kidding

i have no idea what that comic is supposed to mean

holy shit, good vid op

Well as you can see, none of the guys in the movie were wearing black robes.

That's why I wondered what, exactly, they were symbolizing in the context of a political cartoon.

>Triggered

You realize he's talking about everyone on this board as well, you retard? The far left and far right use identical tactics.

Cleese is pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend. If you don't know monty python and the holy grail then I suspect you're underage too.
Come back when your balls drop and lurked more

Everybody knows the Knights Who Say "Ni".
You're misunderstanding that people who don't get the comic, just dont get monty python.

No.

What we're saying is that this comic doesn't have anything to say about Brexit. Are they saying "NO" to leaving or "NO" to staying???
Are the knights supposed to be the british people? Are they supposed to be parliament?? Who knows?

It's just does a shitty job at being a political cartoon because the point it's trying to make is not clear.

You're a retard though
You can deduce by the expression on the group of eu faggots that it is a no to staying
It really rests on the original joke of Ni and its social commentary to begin with, and by the way you start off with an attempt to prove you know it even though you copy pasted the name in.... kek

You can stop trolling any time now. That still doesnt explain what the knights represent.

In light of the recent Brexit referendum, this should be pretty goddam obvious.

Jesus what kind of pansy ass newfag are you

Are you fucking stupid? Look who the tweet is from. He was in the fucking movie. If a random person twitted it? Fair enough if you don't get the joke. But it's clear when it's from John Cleese

I think Kim Dereadactie.be is just a really shitty artist, and you shouldnt be shilling her crap.

This is how you make a real political cartoon. Notice how the message and the subjects are very clear.

Really you ought to be embarrassed that an american is schooling you on the basics of something that you should have learned in grade school English class.

I recently went back and watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail as an adult. It's not very funny. Certainly not as funny as I remember it when I watched it as a sarcastic, irreverent 13 year old. Do adults in the UK find Monty Python funny?

>posting a edit
Lmao do you think Ben really put a Jew in there?

Ben cool though I've chatted with him

That's not an edit, dude. That's a zyklon ben original. Do not steal.

Why do you think the core fanbase of monty python catchphrases is autistic nerds.

Autistic people think that LOLSORANDOM shit is hilarious.

youtu.be/eKrl7SA0Myo

Ironically, the subjects of so called "random" humor can usually be counted on 1 hand.

>SPOOOOOOON
>MONKEYS!!
>CHEEEEESE
>FISH SLAP
>TACOS!!!!!!