Cuck alert

youtube.com/watch?v=f1EWkQMpVCs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCavqQnI3yA
youtu.be/Gp9UT5JMI4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Cotton

Can't you just let the man raise the child in peace?

Why is he raising a nigger?

What makes him a cuck? He establishes that they're infertile or whatever and he wanted to raise a kid. I don't think the race matters when it comes to adoption. They get satisfaction out of life this way, just leave them alone.

What difference does it make to you?

>Raising someone elses child

He could have gotten a white or an asian child

raising a non-white child alone makes you a cuck but raising one that will one day kill and rape white women is far worse

niggers are a lot more prone to crime and being dependant on welfare

He's making a spectacle of himself.

I only believe in adoption if the parents are dead, and there is no extended family. It's disgusting that kin do not take care of one and other, and I resent overt displays of accommodation to that kind of irresponsibility.

If you want to raise someone else's bastard, then by all means have gun, but shut the fuck up about it, and don't act like you deserve to be celebrated, or receive any positive attention for it.

sweet fuck that is an ugly baby

I don't have a problem with whites that can't have kids training black bastards how to act decently. This being an underwear Comercial is absolutely retarded.

That's hard considering the fact that everyone adopting wants a white kid.

That's an ugly black baby

adopting a Slavic child is better

>he still thinks it's something you can train out of them
Wew

>Nigger Jamal and Nigger TamQueesha get deaded.
>Lil Lakota and Trayvonychus Rex are orphans.
>user would rather they go to Aunt BamShawndeena than Michael and Sarah McDonald.
I know which ones are more likely to keep the niglets out of prison.

I actively encourage the migration of Africans to Europe. As do Europeans evidently.

Once all the niggers leave here to cuck you in your respective countries, we'll be left with one of the most resource rich and fertile countries in the world. On top of that, we've got the second best location in the world for reliable renewable energy.

It will be a renaissance for the white man.

Every day, I tell the blacks around here about the buxom blonde women in Sweden who crave their seed and how the white man will raise his children. I tell them how the government will pay them to do what they do best, which is laze around and smell bad.

Together we shed a tear of joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCavqQnI3yA

And remember, your countries must accept every single refugee or you are racists. And believe me, I will be the first to cry racism and ask for sanctions, like you cucks did with us.

What a chest on that lady! Dayum. A shame their kid is a fucking veggie.

A crime against nature itself.

>asian child

fuck off my board yellow fever faggot

Why not adopt a white baby? Why always with the black ones? Are white babies more expensive or something?

>The half-Dutch half-Nigger thinks South Africa has a chance at coming back.
Oh top kek bro. I know, I know:
>60%
But you all have what? 25%?

>be a quarter black
>have a kid with a beautiful white woman
>for some reason, the sperm that was carrying all your shitty nigger genes gets in her egg first

Dude should blame his grandma for being a nigger lover

>slavs
>white

please see

Exactly. It's virtue signalling "look how NOTTA RACIST I AM" desperate for fucking approval.

And I love the comment

>I met the birth mother, she's the strongest person I ever met

Not strong to raise a kid apparently or smart enough to not have sex when she was in no position to raise a fucking child.

This is basically rewarding Jamal and Quinishasha's irresponsibility.

> (OP)Why not adopt a white baby? Why always with the black ones? Are white babies more expensive or something?
supply and demand - YES

Isn't saying 'half-dutch/half-nigger' an oxymoron? It's practically the same thing these days.

Except you incentivize and then replicate the scenario thousands of times over. Single mother become single mothers because they know that society will pick up the slack for their bad choices. Either the government will give them subsidies, or a pathologically altruistic white couple will sacrifice their reproductive and rearing resources and time to raise the bastard for them.

Long term, and in aggregate, other people subsidize and promote the creation of more and more black bastards with low IQ and criminal DNA from their deadbeat fathers, and vapid mothers, all while reducing the resources that white couples have to support their own children.

why not adopt a Dane? Or a Ruski?

why adopt a kid who looks nothing like you? Get yourself a Scandinavian, Germanic or Slav baby damnit.

To get a white baby takes quite some doing if you are in the US. I'm not kidding when I say that they set the bar REALLY high for those kids, because there aren't that many of them.

>The birth mother picked us
>White people

Sounds like the mother of the child was being strategic. Whities interpret it as magic.

thats not the kids dad, she's katie price the kids real dad is some dark ass african

>Blue eyes
>White skin
>Blond hair

>Not white

Trying to divide and conquer again, juden?

SLAVS????? WHITE????? PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CHUCKLE SILLY BILLY

Oh, what a cuck

you do realize that niggers breed like rats don't you?
The ones that invade europe will be replaced in less than a single generation.

A hell of a lot whiter than you, Sweden.

How does it feel to know you helped pay for a music video of a whore singing your national anthem while taking nigger dick?

>my wife's son

bump (also dubs)

Or maybe he can redpill the nig child, unless of course he's a liberal cuck

>Underwear marketed towards cuckolds

Well this is a new one

can he do it without making a quick buck off of it?

Uhh I'm sorry since when did ADOPTING black baby mean somebody is a cuck? His wife didn't cheat on him, he didn't get a black sperm donor, he doesn't enjoy watching his wife fuck other men, you racist morons ruined the word cuck, it has no meaning anymore, it's the new "faggot", just a stupid meaningless slur.

Who are they again? I remember they briefly had a reality tv show

caressing a nigger baby instead of having genetic offspring is cuckish behaviour faggot

>taking meme words literally

what are you, autistic?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME TO PAY THE ALIMONY
I AIN'T THE DARKEST GUY IN MY BED
I WAS LOOKING IN DESPAIR WITH MY FINGERS IN MY HAIR
AT MY WIFE AND HER BUCK FROM MY KEK SHED

WELL

THE BILLS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING
STATEMENTS OVERDRAWN, CANNOT BE FORGIVEN
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO GO INSANE
FUCKED MY SHIT UP NOW I'M IN EXTREME PAIN

TOO MUCH TO PAY
TOO MUCH IN DEBT
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH FLEEING TO CUBA

YOU'LL FOREVER KNOW IF YOU GET HITCHED
YOU'LL ALWAYS KNOW 'CAUSE SHE'S A BITCH

HEY NOW

YOU'RE A HAS-BEEN
SHE BROKE YOU AND BETRAYED

HEY NOW

YOU'RE ALL WASHED UP
IN YOUR MISERY YOU'LL WADE

IF ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD
GIVE IT TO MY WIFE
TO BE SOOOLLDDDD

6/10. starts strong but idk about the rest unless i'm just not getting pop culture references.

yeah it's more focused on the brendan fraser meme than the cuck meme. I picked it up on Sup Forums a couple of months ago, might have to retune it to make it more cuck centric.

HOE HOEGAN ON THE WORD KEK !!!!

youtu.be/Gp9UT5JMI4s

kek, I just watched this.

they took faggot away from us, so now we just use cuck.
Imo I like cuck better than faggot, its more apropos