What is so special about anti-semitism? Why do people make hating jews more special than hating other...

What is so special about anti-semitism? Why do people make hating jews more special than hating other? So special that it get its own word? I mean people hate each other all the time. Everyone hate American, but you won't see American come up with fancy word like Anti-Burgeric.

I think bringing up this discussion will warrant me as an anti-semitic too. It's fucking weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtcrime#Crimestop
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/23/black-lives-matters-hypocritical-anti-semitism/
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos
ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/tables-and-data-declarations/1tabledatadecpdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B6L9mS9ti6o
web.archive.org/web/20101021042901/http://jta.org/news/article/2010/10/18/2741341/rabbi-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian-American_Civil_Rights_League
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anti-semitism has been a powerful force in the world for literally millennia. It crosses races, religions and political divides. Black or white, atheist or Christian or Muslim, near or far, left or right, people will hate on Jews for no reason.

Unironically this.

I'm sure people hate other non-jewish people too, for no reason.

>What is so special about anti-semitism?
There isn't anything special about it.

>Why do people make hating jews more special than hating other?
No body does. Every country has dealt with issues of minorities being mistreated. Or at least most have, maybe not Japan?

But anti-semitism is just more global, specifically because of the holocaust. And if it wasn't for the cold war, anti-slav would likely be more prevalent in a discussion such as this. But the U.S. didn't want people having sympathy for Russians/Eastern Europeans so we wrote the history books to make it seem Jews got the worst in the Second World War.

>I mean people hate each other all the time. Everyone hate American, but you won't see American come up with fancy word like Anti-Burgeric.
There litterally is, it's called Anti-Americanism. It's mostly prevalent in Russia, the ME, and Okinawa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Americanism

>will hate on Jews for no reason.
>no reason
If everyone around you smells like shit it might just be because you've shit your pants

>Everyone hate American, but you won't see American come up with fancy word like Anti-Burgeric.

Russians do it though they call it russophobia

>If everyone around you smells like shit it might just be because you've shit your pants
kek

Sure, but not as universally or as ubiquitously or as deeply as Jewish people. No contest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism

Nations rise and fall and Antisemitism is still going strong.

There's other words too though, Sinophobia (hate of Chinese), Islamaphobia (hate of Muslims), Russophobia (hate of Russia), Anti-Americanism (hate of USA), ETC.

Do you actually believe what you're writing or is this an elaborate ruse?

>Anti-Burgeric
kek

probably because nazis were racist mostly to jews and word "racism" alone wasn't precise enough to describe their ideology

>Everyone hates Jews for no reason, over and over it's just one enormous coincidence that everyone hates them. It's much more likely that everyone is wrong rather than the Jews

Imagine being this American.

You guys are dumbasses.

Antisemitism can't under any circumstance be compared to racism because, antisemitism is much worse

No one has suffered as much as the Jews
No suffering can be put above Jewish suffering
Jews are special

Now go watch more tv goyim

No offense but that is written in the way that make it sounds really bad to be Jewish. If you think about it, being bad is much worse in 2017, or for the last 400 years since African slavery and colonialism, save for 1940s.

And yes, I actually have to think if I sound antisemitic when I writin this, again. (Have a thought about it too when writing an OP) It's fucking weird.

It's unironically JIDF

Russophobia is completely justified.

The vast majority of that hate was because of racial superiority autism, AKA: the Nazis.

Or religious autism; AKA the Medieval genocides of Jews.

**being black**
fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtcrime#Crimestop

Imagine thinking that a single tiny religio-ethnic group share a single eevil hivemind and deserve to be persecuted across the globe for literally thousands of years.

Nah, hate on Jews crosses religious grounds, I've seen atheists and agnostics bash Jews, (sometimes bashing Christians too because Jesus was Jewish).

And it also predates the construct of race. Jews come in all matter of races--white, black, Middle Eastern, etc. The fact that Jewish people in the West are mostly white allows them to be more readily bashed by the left wing.

Anti-Blackness is also real but isn't as deeply rooted as anti-Semitism, it only has been around for a few centuries. It also doesn't cross over readily to the left wing. Lots of white left wingers will stick up for black people and join BLM, but when it comes time to fight anti-semitism, the only people who care are other Jewish people.

absolutely amazing argument.
It's a historical fact that the majority were because of those two arguments.

Not to mention the fact that they are not even close to the only group that have experienced mass-killings for those reasons.

>everyone we've ever encountered has always hated us forever!
>oy vey, of course there's no reason!
>pure coincidence, goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

Do you really think jews are all non racist and peace loving human being japanese user?Actually jews are one of the most racist people on earth.They oppress minority[That includes muslims and Christians]and conduct violent activities in Palestine state.And i think i don't need to say about New jew settlement in Palestine state .AND DO YOU KNOW?Israeli government in average spends more to these jews which are occuping Palestine state than actual land of Israel?

>why do these beasts persecute me so

Look at this for example:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/23/black-lives-matters-hypocritical-anti-semitism/

or even this:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/02/19/entrenched-anti-semitic-views-very-rare-among-whites-and-asian-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos

Personally I don't buy that white people or Asian antisemitism is "very rare", I just think that most of them consider voicing their anti-semitic beliefs to be inappropriate post-holocaust (unless they are on the internet in which case they can go out, and this was written pre-"alt right" too).

Yes, anti-blackness is real and so is all manner of other prejudices. Depending on the time and place, non-Jews can be in worse danger than Jewish people. 2017 USA is not one of those places though, and anti-Semitic hatecrimes are more common than anti-Black ones after you control for population (Jews are ~2% of the population, Black people are ~13.3%)

ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/tables-and-data-declarations/1tabledatadecpdf

And here's the proof.Can anyone actually defend Israeli government now desu?
youtube.com/watch?v=B6L9mS9ti6o

>anti-Semitic hatecrimes are more common than anti-Black ones after you control for population
Why would you control for population? An anti-Jew or an anti-black would seek out their target.

They're certainly not all peace loving human beings, but they're also certainly not all racist oppressors plotting to take over the world.

People always think about Jews in absolutes and extremes, like they're all some monolithic body thinking exactly the same, when in fact they're divided amongst themselves even more so than any other people.

"A human ('adam') is one who follows the law of God and does what is right"--Old Jewish Guy
"Whoaoaoaoaoaoaoa so I guess we are all animals now???? Better prove these Jews right by mass murdering and genociding them for thousands of years!!!!"--Goy

Why are you so dishonest? Are you a Jew?

web.archive.org/web/20101021042901/http://jta.org/news/article/2010/10/18/2741341/rabbi-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

>Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews

>Everyone we've ever met has tried to kill or expel us!
Why?
>no reason! We didn't do anything! Every single group just decided to hate us without provocation!
How do you honestly expect people to buy this if they think about it even a little bit? No wonder mass media is designed to stop any kind of critical thought.

>but they're also certainly not all racist oppressors plotting to take over the world
But they are certainly taking whole Palestine though.They're cucking whole arab nation while europeans and rest of the world are having trouble with arab oil politics.The are really good at geo politics .Man if only our cuck government was good like that

And? You realize you can find shit from every ethnicity saying prejudice shit. Does NOT justify mass murder, genocide or anti-semitism. Like I can find way way way worse shit about Jews on this thread. The guy you quote was condemned by 2 major Jewish organizations (ADL and AJC)

OY VEY TALKING BAD ABOUT THE JEWS IT'S LIKE MURDERING SIX BILLION

Shouldn't you be preparing for Rosh Hashanah, Steinberg?

Jewish people have a right to a home. There are dozens of Arab and Muslim nations. One Jewish nation and their very existence is considered evil.

>And?
Jewish supremacy is codified in the Talmud if not the Torah although the Torah is the story of how Jews genocided consecutive semitic tribes because their land was chosen for them by a war god.

Why do you think 2 Jewish organizations condemned him if its supposedly "codified"?

Like i care desu as long as Israeli government don't decide to throw my country in geo politics game chaos i don't care if they overtake whole middle east.

Yeah like you said they're good in geopolitics. And the whole Palestine thing is just following their national interest. Any other nation would do the same if it was in their place.

Because those are secular Jewish organisations. Jews are a tribe and Judaism is their tribal religion. Why am I explaining this to a Jew?

Aren't you more worried about China than Israel though?

> they're good in geopolitics.
They hold key pieces in the game. Wesley Clark was definitely not Serbian.

>Why do you think 2 Jewish organizations condemned him if its supposedly "codified"?

ADL and AJC are both vested in protecting Jewish religious rights too. They aren't purely secular.

>but when it comes time to fight anti-semitism, the only people who care are other Jewish people.
LMAO you poor little thing stop playing the violin

The government cares
The media cares
The judges and police care
The education system cares
The fucking catholic church cares

All the powers that be care about antisemitism

Even the nationalist party cares so much about antisemitism they constantly bring up defending jews from muslims as a reason to vote FN (not a very popular measure, go figure) but apparently the jewish media will still say the FN is nazi regardless of how much it sucks jewish dick

so just go fuck yourself david

American Jews!=Israeli Jews

China and india if we're taalking about politcal ideology.Unlike other countries china don't claim any part of your land.And they even helped us in Nepali civil war in which Nepali Maoist threw monarchy to establish democratic Nepal

ADL and AJC have as much rabbinical authority as as the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian-American_Civil_Rights_League has theological authority in the Catholic sphere.

It's a word with very blurry definition so ((((they)))) can use it to attack anyone who don't agree with them.

What i'm trying to say is unlike Other's china bordering neighboring countries which china claim some land one way or another they don't claim any in ours desu.I'm not saying here other counties claims part of our land

If the US government was stacked with Serbs, Serbia would not have been bombed.

Ah, i see. I always hear bad experiences about the Chinese from surrounding Asian countries.
Like i said, Jews in American politics!=Israel. If i remember well Israel kept sending support to Bosnian Serbs in the same time their positions were bombed by US Air Force.

>Like i said, Jews in American politics!=Israel.
Sure I'll agree with that.

>Jews have a right to a home.
Why? What gives them this right? Do whites have a right to a home?

haha jews are good, OK?

White people already have plenty of nations too, also white people have not been persecuted everywhere they go.

>white people have plenty of nations
Becoming browner every day and mentioning it gets you considered a villain by the entire western world. Name one white ethnostate.
>Jews are persecuted by everyone everywhere and always have been
Why? Why did every culture that encountered jews try to kill or expel them? Isn't it logical to assume that when EVERYONE did it, it wasn't for no reason?

Apologize to jews for the polish death camps

>Everyone hate American, but you won't see American come up with fancy word like Anti-Burgeric.
Anti-Americanism is a thing.

Antisemitism has been going on for millennia. Long before the creation of racial constructs or the use of scientific racism propagated by the Nazis. There were only a few places where Jews weren't persecuted -- India, Georgia, and China. People hate foreigners and immigrants and Jews just happened to be an ancient diaspora.

I think anti-blackness (and hatred of dark skin) is worse because I see it constantly all over the world and every day. Whereas antisemitism is more of a thing that whites and MENAfags are obsessed with. My parents don't even really know what Jews are (I am Thai).

Voltaire did not say that...

I dont see what the concern is. It isnt like very white places, like West Virginia, are utopias. I grew up in an area that was 90% white and it was a complete shithole. Trashey white people are just as bad, if not worse, than trashy non-white people.

>((( no reason )))

face it, while jewish people could, individually, be good and/or decent people, as a collective they fucked over every host they had.

So as a jew you had the historical choice of renounce jewishness and leave the collective or remain. There is no such thing as a non guilty jew

That's a complete change of subject.

There's a reason you've been expelled and persecuted by everyone who's ever met your people.

Im not Jewish...

I would rather live with Jews in NYC than the Christain trash types I grew up. If I was Jewish I wouldnt have grown up in that rural shithole

I spent a few years with jews in Paris trust me they are nothing like the educated nice jew stereotypes you see on tv.
They are just fucking loud and rude and retarded and they always try to scam you or sell you drugs or some shit, like arabs except well dressed

You dont get it m8. I lived in the white ethno state nazis wanted. It sucks. It was a place of ignorance, obesity, drugs, broken families, violence, alcoholism, poverty, and failure.

The biggest Nazi organization in the country actually moved close to where I lived because it was utopia to them, but to everyone else it was hell on earth.

The white trash are loud, rude, and retarded. They arent smart enough to scam you but they will rob you to buy drugs. They arent dressed nice either.

All these losers on Sup Forums thinks it is great as they live in their comfy suburbs and dream for their little nazi state, but trust me one day of it and they would reannounce all of their beliefs. It is just a sad pathetic thing.

I worked hard and got an education and got out, and now everyone from home hates me for not being a obese heroin addict on welfare like them. They all like Trump, the confederacy, and white nationalism too.

It is basically white Afghanistan.

Everybody picking on the old guy from the bad neighborhood with the crazy life story.

I'm pretty sure nazis never wanted their ethno state to be full of drug addicted obese violent uneducated white trash, that doesn't sound nazi at all it sounds more like american capitalism really

Anyways yes rural areas are often complete trash, i've been there too and it's like stepping into another world, they are depressing and i won't defend them
I just mean that big cities aren't paradise though don't be fooled, a lot of people in here are just as bad, in a different way that's all

It is what they chose. Literally. The biggest nazi organization in US loved what they saw, which was obese, stupid, drug addicts. I live in a big city now. It is paradise compared to white Amerikkka. Even the trashy black people are better than the white trash.

These people bitching about non-whites, 99% of them live in a cosmopolitan area and dont know how bad their little nazi dream truly is.

>These people bitching about non-whites, 99% of them live in a cosmopolitan area and dont know how bad their little nazi dream truly is.
It's not just "bitching" if there are legitimate reasons to
There is the rich "cosmopolitan" area of the city sure but there's also the suburbs. It's not cosmopolitan at all it's a fucking shithole 3rd world shantytown and it's much worse than any rural areas.
I mean i could also tell you that 99% of people who bitch about racists live in rich city centers and have no idea how bad their little cosmopolitan dream truly is.

>they live in their comfy suburbs
Which are overwhelmingly white. You're blatantly trying to pretend one poor white neighborhood is the standard when the negatives you're describing are far more common in black and brown areas. Who do you think you'll convince? Why did you lie and say you weren't a jew?

Again, it's not pure coincidence that every culture that's ever known you has hated you.

Who do you expect to convince here, rabbi? It's well understood that racism is more common in America in places where races actually encounter each other.
>even the trashy blacks are better than trashy whites
50% of murders.
>the biggest nazi organization chose my city!
Prove it. Name your city. Name the organization. Provide a source. Or, get the fuck back to your synagogue, you've got a newborn to cut and fellate.

>It is basically white Afghanistan.
I think you and I must be from the same place. Except Aghanaland is nicer.

>Even the trashy black people are better than the white trash.
wut
Black city neighborhoods are barely standing. Literally. They get burned down from time to time - by their own people - and when that doesn't happen they're still left barely standing.

I'm not blaming black people as a whole. They're not like this when they're not living in a filthy cage made by other people. But trashy black people are so much more dangerous and unpleasant to be around it's nuts.

They had the big one coming

>americans defending israel
like pottery. do americans have some kind of shillbot chip inserted in their peenuses during jewish foreskin removal?

>no reason

I agree. Afganistan is more advanced than white rural areas of US.

Maybe in Europe suburbs are shitty. In US they are nice, and that is where all these racist teenagers in US come from. They dream of living in a trailer park in WV but they wouldnt like it in reality.