Kong: Skull Island will be kino

This looks fucking amazing.

Question is, will it be kino?

Discuss.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7nZWWTbJb8

Why is the sound mix so terrible?

Sounds great to me. Do you have headphones or something?

Does 'kino' have real meaning as of now?

>is that a nigger?

Woah, that felt a little out of place.

It's been memed to death, but overall still has meaning.

>[remake/soft reboot] is kino!

I had doubts, but now that Kong is a nuclear monster it's cool.

This. It really depends on the post it goes with. 95% of the time it's just a shitty meme. But sometimes it's actually kino

Blatant shillpost. Go fuck yourself.

Remakes can be kino

This is one of the few exceptions but doesn't disprove that most modern remakes are shit.

Keyword: most

There have been some remakes that are legit good. I have a feeling Kong might be that one.

literally don't give a shit about monkeys or gorillas they are the most boring "monsters"

Name some good modern remakes that have come out in the past 5 years.

Pic related was a good remake
Skull Island looks like a good remake of the Jack Black King Kong. Which wasn't a good remake

Dredd

Godzilla
The Gambler
Evil Dead
Dredd
The Mechanic
My Bloody Valentine

I could list some more, but eh

Dredd isn't a remake of the 90s Judge Dredd movie you dip.

Shin Godzilla, Dawn of the Dead

Why is a serious actor like Hiddlestone doing this meme flick ?
It's beneath him

>It Ain't Me starts playing

Pure monkeyno

There's like 4 shitty movies on there.

And Kong: skull island isn't a remake of King Kong ya dip

What the fuck is Kong Skull Island a remake of?

Nah. Nothing is beneath you after you've been in the marvel universe movies. Let's make that all capes just in case fanboys rush in.

It's taking the middle part of the original King Kong and stretching that out into an entire movie.

Dredd takes the first ten minutes of Judge Dredd and stretches that out for the whole movie.

good, entertaining, pretty, thought provoking

brace yourself for months of DUDE GO WATCH IT IN THEATERS YEAH CRITICS HATED IT, SO WHAT? IT'S A MOVIE FOR THE FANBOYS

>go to theater to watch Kino Reeves kill people again
>KONG trailer begins
>"actually now that i say that out loud it sounds stupid XD XD"
>entire theater roars in laughter

Every fucking time.

10 Disney Dollars have been deposited into your account.

Dawn of the Dead came out like 15 years ago

the new godzillas are reboots with new stories and sets of characters, MUTOs are new too

sounds like pure kinokino my dude, hurry up John Wicker and come to my country already

The first few trailers were pretty good but the last trailer kind of ruined it for me. I wanted to see an island of monsters where Kong was the baddest motherfucker of them all. I wanted to see Kong be the bad guy, kind of like how Godzilla was the bad guy in Shin Godzilla. I wanted to see the whole "man vs nature" thing.

This seems more like the shitty American Godzilla where it's Kong and humans teaming up vs the monsters. I wanted to see humans overcoming adversity.

As much as I like John Goodman, this movie will be trash.

He obviously dies early on since we don't see him that much in the trailers

its next level sound, your're probably too old to appreciate it

And this isnt? Last I checked the last King Kong movie wasnt 'it aint me; monkey edition'.

the Skull Island trailer is already better than the entire last US Godzilla movie (with meth chemist bald guy)

Coens said they didn't want to remake the original but instead just wanted to do their own adaptation of the book as if the John Wayne movie never existed.

Explain Kaiju Verse to me. What is Warner Bros planning to do with it?

The Godzilla trailers will probably be better than Kong honestly

If this movie flops, Universal will look like idiots for building Skull Island in Florida.

>it's a shills keep bumping every few minutes episode

wow it's like im really watching a video game

>he's king around here
This movie will be shit. The director looks like a total loser too.

the director is a muslim so you know the movie won't be degenerate, at least

No not really. It's actually more canon than that Stallone bullshit.

Anyone thinks this looks like a shit flick for faggot subhumans and the director like a faggot subhuman numale loser? To be honest with you my friends

OR am I the only one?

How is this kong supposed to be in a movie with Godzilla? He's a way too fucking small it's not even comparable

>hey guys i was only pretending to be plebe

This came out in 2010

He's got 40 years to get bigger. Maybe he can absorb nuclear energy like Godzilla's size boost.

But what is skull islands tax policy?

Gorilla strength, think about what a chimpanzee can do

Tear you to shreds?

oh right I keep forgetting the time difference

he uses trampolines to attack godzilla, he discovers them in the post-credits scene in skull island

It never had relevance because meme spewing retards ran the joke into the ground. Sup Forums is incapable of making good memes.

Lightning bolts

the same as DCU shit.