Why does anyone not from America read this board anyways?

Why do you care so much about american politics. Well, Sup Forums?

Nobody cares about America you stupid degenerate American scum. I just hope for more deaths of Americans.

Disgusting dude, post cock instead. Sup Forums hates vagina.

Jesus that is ripe for BBC

It's a mouth. But asian style. I get boners when I see people's mouths

This.

gtfo with that vagina faggot

True it would get me really hott to see a powerful black alpha pump his seed deep into her.

Honestly though, post more cocks less pussy.

America affects the rest of the world.

I wish shaving went out of style.

you look 7 ho

>outie belly button

apparently you do achmed, assblasted as you are

Ugh, what an ugly belly button.

OP, we just enjoy the circus that is your politics

Both your candidates are shit and there are people who actually believe in Trump. No srly, hes a great guy, he will build a multi trillion wall payed by mexico and just deal with "those other people" and all problems will be fixed.

For those reasons, its pretty fun to watch/tease/discuss.

saged
reported
hidden

nigga you destroy europe and unleash the rats, then ask " why do you care if my house is infested with rats ?"
fuckin white males baka

wew

>i like crabs

This. I HATE vagina.

>all politics aren't a circus

Ignorance is bliss, eh?

R A R E

A

R

E

the EU is a nigger and muslim loving pinko kike controlled shithole
Russia is a poverty-ridden corrupt shithole
South America is a drug and degeneracy ridden shithole
Japanese and Koreans are a bunch of cuck virgins
Chinks are sub-human
please elect Trump and be the shining beacon of mankind, purging commies, shitskins, niggers and kikes from the face of the planet

I care about world events because everything ends up reaching here ( in a washed up version )

people love ctr-c'ing things they see in the first world without understanding them first

To know where will courageous american soldiers go to drone strike schools, hospitals and weddings next, of course.

>disgusting diseased faggots detected

N E W
E
W

Also charlie sheen. Also zeta jones' cuck of a husband

Same dude. It's fucking disgusting. It bleeds every month, it stinks like hell, it's slimy, and it grows mold.

Fucking nasty. Your pepe is very accurate.

This board isn't titled 'American Politics', you redneck faggot.

>1 post from this ID

who's that bitch?

>Sup Forums

nah, i just hate human vagina. shit's boring and tastes like nothing

we discuss world politics here
cuck

do you fuck hookers?

faggot canadians

totally unrelated, but does anyone have that article about Jazz "Jews Made Me Trans" Jennings saying she needs happy pills?

>boring breeder detected

"Hey honey, let's try HANDCUFFS tonight!"

Snore

Emily Ratajkowski.

>Ratajkowski is of Polish, Irish, and Polish Jewish descent.

She is perfect.

Damn I wanna see that with a thick ebony cock inside her. She is skinny enough to where you could see the outline of the cock in her lower stomach

fuck off chocolate bar

Stop responding without saging.
This is a slide thread.
OP doesn't want a discussion.

How come you faggots never attack jews, all your fucking bluster and jewsrail is untouched by your "isis" faggots. "alla snackbar, huzza, we've killed a bunch more muds for praying three times a day instead of five! lets celebrate, bring in the goats and boys!" years and years go by and this is all you do.

You're either real or some American guy deployed on a Qatar base.

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

Because you fuckers start most of the fucking bad shit in the world.
>who created ISIS and the refugee crisis?
Looking at you, burgers.

Fuck Americans.

Because we barely talk about american politics here.

They should move the servers elsewhere and ban american IP's, most of Sup Forums would vote in favor.

This, axe wounds are disgusting.

canada is a joke

This place was all about brexit just recently

Outside Trump General this board has been all about Europe (and recently the European Union) for 2 years now. Not to mention Trump General is quite literally made up of redditors from The_Donald, this board basically ignores America until a shooting happens and even then it's news not politics.

I imagine once the olympics start it'll be about the hueapocalipse.

Is the vagina the most unaesthetic thing? I'm not disgusted at all but it's so unappealing, butt holes are so much better looking. The other 99% of the female body is a work of art

D R O P P E D

Oh, look it's Ahmed the clock-building CPU-sauderer.

I've been here since Nov 13 of last year. Was on Sup Forums a couple years earlier, but didn't follow Sup Forums. I stayed because it was helpful to find info about the rapefugee crisis and other crazy shit going on.

I almost puked.

Well, so much of it is really funny, and the rest is like seeing a car accident: you know you shouldn't watch it happening, but you can't look away.