Sup Forums utterly BTFO

AY HOL UP

*forgets line*

my mum's white though

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>I'm gonna call your momma one
Oh no, what are we going to do?

my mother resembles a gorilla a lot less than she does

And this person is supposed to be funny for a living, right?

Can someone explain how this is a funny come back?

(((Colin)))

Actually Sup Forums's gorilla moms' are utterly BTFO

It isn't, she has no talent.

Diversity has jumped the shark and now means hiring the most ape looking niggers available. Hence Star Wars 7.

my mother was killed by racist zookeepers you shitlord

It's not. In any way.

>Colin Gorenstein

(((Colin Gorenstein)))

She's been a member of SNL for two years (which hasn't meant anything for ~15 years), and she's already a "superstar".

Fucking (((( ))))

>this is a professional comedian

>superstardom

The "I'm a fat nigress so I'll shout until you give me what I want" face.

Ooga booga bumblecluck

I don't even get the insult. What is "momma one" suppose to mean?

>attempt to troll some celeb
>actually decides to embrace free speech and counter troll instead of trying to censor like a bitch

Mates I think we actually won this one. Based gorilla.

Gorilla

((((Gorenstein))))

Am I being played?

>(which hasn't meant anything for ~15 years)

I consider SNL to have died with the departure of Chris Farley.

This. At least she owns up to being a gorilla.

Holy fuck this nog does look like a fucking gorrilia.

>goshillia uses child logic and uses the "UR MOM" insult.

With this biting wit it's no wonder she's so huge.

OOOGA!! BOOGA!!!

I`ll call you ein Gazenwagen.

I unironically consider myself not to be racist and have absolutely no problem with black people

Leslie Jones really, really isn't funny. She doesn't have the temperament for comedy. She flies off the handle every time someone insults her on Twitter and gets really sweary and aggressive.

She also called SJW retards on Twitter for whining about how the black lady wasn't a scientist.
>CHILL TF OUT ITS ONLY A MOVIE!!!
So she's okay with me.

Hello? Is this the neo-nazi website known as Sup Forums?

Niggers love loud and angry ghetto bitches.

Why do you think shit like Madea kept being made.

No, that's the satire website known as Sup Forums. Actually, most of us are minorities.

>AY HOL UP
*plays laughtrack
>so you sayin
*laughs obnoxiously
>so you sayin we finna
*gets jiggy wit it
>we finna
*steals

>superstardom
if that's what 'never heard of her before the shit ghostbusters movie was announced' means, then sure...

she legitimately does look like a gorilla.

Can we run an experiment where we show like 10 toddlers a picture of her and then show them a picture of a gorilla and any female ask them which looks more like her and i garuntee at least 9/10 will say the gorilla.

It's not bullying it's blatant human observation

Haha, jokes on her. I don't have a mom!

At least you admit to being a Mongol

> most of us are minorities.
Yes, I am transnigger myself.

Saturday Night Live is produced by Lorne Michaels. (Lipowitz)

i feel sorry for her, she's so damn ugly. she should try losing weight and maybe getting hairstyle fixed.

Around blacks never relacks.

Where's the joke buckley?

wut

I am genderqueer Chechen, let's do it in the butt.

>colin gorestein

>racist
Was it considered racist when everyone said Bush looked like a monkey, which he kinda does.

She does look like a gorilla. They don't call them "sheboons" for nothing.

>comeback is an unironic "your mom"

LEAVE MUMMY ALONE YOU BABOON LOOKING BITCH

What's she saying? I don't speak Gorilla

>skyscrapers
>airplanes

not your dad though?

She is haram, haram be.

Poor coco, those racists should have never taken her out of the jungle .

Call her a nigger, but don't you dare call her a comedian.

If my 'mommas' a gorilla then she's clearly overcome the limits of what we believed gorillas to be.
She would be an ultra high class gorilla bred to be attractive to humans over thousands of generations.

Meanwhile calling a nigger a gorilla is offensive to gorillas.

>gorenstein
>1 post by this ID
>1PBTID

Russia spent 300 years being raped and cucked by tartars.

You're about as white as Koreans

If she's gonna call my mother a gorilla, I'm gonna call her father...

oh wait

How is being passive aggressive and intimidating considered funny?

only niggers overly care about their mothers being insulted because they overcompensate for not having/knowing their fathers by putting on extra artificial importance on the honor of their mothers.

>Btfo

Oh no. How will we ever recover?

Ok? Why are you telling me this, burger? Are you trying to pick a fight or something? :^)

I don't really like my mother, and I know she's an ugly fatass, so whatever

OOOOOOOOOOH SNAP O NO SHE DIII EEEEEEENT

more like she's a domesticated house negro that isnt going to rock the boat because only 3-5 black people per generation are allowed to have a career in hollywood.

>You're about as white as Koreans
At least above 60% white.

I'm a transfat (american)

real talk famiglia

This is an outrage, i hope no one of you called her a gorilla, if yes you should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is Late night with Seth Myers, so the r"joke" was probably accompanied by a poorly photo shopped image of a gorilla in a bathrobe wearing curlers and holding a rolling pin/frying pan.

*cue laughter*

He's courting you, that's how transburgers court people.

I havnt watched the jew tube for years, and I was wondering where the fuck this ugly unfunny cunt came from. should have known it was a sNL affrimative action celebrity. It explains why she can get away with being ugly, unfunny, and being a black woman while still getting major work.

>literally looks and acts like a walking talking stereotype
>acts offended when people call her out on it

Whar muh EBT! Shhhheeeeeeeiiiiiiiittttt

I think she's kinda pretty desu senpai.

Don't worry. Her career is dead in like a week anyways.

There are no gorillas in Brazil only monkeys so you'll be fine

Americans on suicide watch.

>niggers are only capable of insulting the one parent they know of

I noticed that once Seth became anchor/head writer that Update stopped using actual jokes. It's 100% photoshop, 0% delivery.

You shouldn't post things like that. What if someone goes blind and that's the last thing they see? Permanently burned into their retina's as a ghost image in their mind until the day they die.

Okay. My mother was actually both fat and ugly. She didn't resemble a gorilla. This woman honestly looks like a gorilla. It isn't a random image, it's what her appearance suggests.

>15% muslim

wow im now convinced 100% that there are no differences in races

I've legit seen more attractive Gorillas.

Namely that Japanese one.

>feeding the trolls

Guaranteed said trolls will come up with a different and better way to destroy your career

Yea for real, maybe we leave her alone, even though she looks like a gorilla and isn't funny, she's not a fucking SJW and she's not a KANGZ, she is probably just happy to be in the movie and doesn't wanna get involved in all this bullshit. I mean think of how confused she must be at what cameras are, my dog doesn't understand mirrors. Just let her be happy for the two weeks that her movie is in theaters and then she will be forgotten.

It's what they say, "Like father, like son"

haha totally helpless like Boyega

>She actually looks like a Gorilla
>My Mother is a white, short lovely woman

You can call my mother whatever you want love but it doesn't change the fact you actually look like Harambe.

Goddamn, imagine how bad Beyonce/Rihanna/etc. would look if they didn't white wash their looks.

Stop insulting the dead.

Holy shit this thing is still going? How long are they going to drag on this ghostbusters "controversy"? Fucking hell jews, get some new material, change it up with something, it's not like you're for lack of material, you've pozzed all your media with your feminism race mixing White hating propaganda, move on.

post pics of your mum

to be fair to her, she isn't the one that greenlit or wrote this dreck, she's just collecting a paycheck

Yep, pack it up boys. This sheboon just told us off. Might as well go kill myself too.

Underrated/11

This chick is the current shittiest chick on SNL.
Plays the same character, the angry black woman stereotype who gets all geto n sheeit.

I can guarantee her character in Ghost Busters will be... an angry black woman who gets all g3to and sheeit.

The head dyke on SNL is really funny, as dykes usually are. The other jew chicks are funny enough, this woman is purely Lorne Michaels ticking off the diversity box.

>ghost image

More like a spook image/