/got/ general

>no b8 in the opening
Enjoy your thread dying with

sup tyrion is a targaryan becuz his mom was raped by the mad king and tywin couldn't do jack shit about it so he'll control the dragons and rule bye

Fuck you spacing

JONSA
O
N
E
R
Y
SANSAN
--Y
--R
--A
--N
--O
--J

I want Tyrion to be a secret Targ because it would be so fucking awful.

>and the fact that she gets a lot of things handed to her

You're surprised that a girl with dragons gets shit easily? are you stupid?

"secret" read the books ass and it tells you right there, hard on for dragons and how mad king had a thing for his mom

breera.

BUMP

what is Brienne's father doing right now ? does he know his daughter is roaming around the country doing wacky shit ?

EMILIA CLARKE IS TRASH AND IS GOING TO RUIN HAN SOLO

why is he so smug here?

I want Tyrion to convince his brother to kill their sister.

hey, that last thread wasn't b8. It was a legitimate, thoughtful discussion about whether feminism is "stupid" or "really fucking stupid"

>it tells you right there
>it actually gives subtle clues that maybe could be interpreted as possibly having this meaning

but user, everyone already knows that the valonqar will be edmure

Am I the only one who think the Valonqar will be Tyrion?

I know the drill, Cersei thinks it's gonna be Tyrion, but bookfags know better, it's gonna be Jaime, SHOCKING!

...Only it's not shocking, because that's what all bookfags think will happen. It'll only be shocking to CERSEI.

GRRM isn't trying to surprise Cersei... He's trying to surprise the reader. The readers all expect Jaime. Tyrion would be a better surprise.

Plus, it fits with GRRM's work on prophecies. His stance on it is that prophecies are just about everytime either
1) false
2) the act of them
(men think there will be a great battle for this or that, so they form a large army, and of course the army is gonna fight something, so they fullfill the prophecy)...

It would fit much better with Tyrion than Jaime.
Cersei spent all her life thinking Tyrion's gonna kill her. Thus she always worked against him, and eventually called him out for murder so he could be executed. All this making Tyrion eventually killing her would be the exact kind of self fullfilling prophecies that GRRM is about.

But if she spent all her life thinking Tyrion gonna kill her, then suddenly Jaime kills her... What's that about? "The prophecy was real and nothing could be done to prevent it becuase a witch said so!"?

Tyrion makes more sense, the prophecy was bullshit but it made Cersei do stuff that eventually makes the bullshit prophecy happen not becuase it was fate, but because Cersei made it happen by her actions.

>2) the act of them
the act of men*

>Raped on Wedding night
>Jaime and Cersei are the eldest
>Tyrion killed his mother in childbirth

Tyrion is Tywin's trueborn, and that's why he hates him so.

>cersei sacks highgarden

Can someone explain this meme to me? I thought the reach had far larger armies than the Lannisters at this point.

Not in D&D's Westeros they don't.

Lannisters continue to have the largest army, the Reach has the second

What are you guys doing to pass the time until S7? I just finished binging house of cards and now I'm going to binge mad men. The wait is killing me

hates him so becuz hes mad kings son but lets him live becuz its his beloved wifes son as well gtfo get smoked 2 ez 2 fukin ez c u never

nope, tyrion is tywins true and only son. the twins are 'dragonseeds' aka targ bastard scum.

>George R.R. Martin has gone on record as saying he would never write a rape scene from the point of view of the victim.
Is this true? What sort of justification did he give? What a hack. A real writer should be able to portray anything from anyone's POV.

You're overthinking it (a problem from having no new information to go over and pouring over the same texts over and over). Cersei was told her younger brother would kill her. Her younger brother is Tyrion. Jamie is her twin, but he was born second. Had the books came out 15 years ago we'd have been surprised, but by now (like all of his other surprises) someone has had the time to figure it out and distribute it. You've seen the "surprise" for so long it's no longer a surprise, but make no mistake, it was meant to be.

/got/ threads are awful in offseason.

this place is a fucking graveyard.

well jeez you're not helping

Sup Forums is a graveyard right now
20 minutes since the last bump and this thread is still on page 2

>Valonqar
...and that was the moment when I realize the books are shit. "The younger and more beautiful" for the fuck sake! When you have to ripped off Snowhite you know you are shit.

s-shall we just roll waifus for 270 posts?

pls no

dumb ass tyrion is tywins true and only son. the incest twins are the bastard kids to aerys.

Sure. But my waifus are not in the show.

yeah, sadly D&D's casting robbed us of so much good waifu material

thats his "is the sacrifice of one life a just endevour with the realm at stake?"face.

thats his "is the sacrifice of one life a just endevour with the realm at stake?"face.

Goodnight, /got/
I hope this thread is still alive when I wake up

>waifus
>s

>he doesn't live in Utah

I would ruin Emilia Clarke desu

>Ashara

thedragonandthewolf.com has pretty good episode spoilers in further details. the dragon pit part 1 seems pretty sick. jon taking control over drogon and in the process stopping drogon from obeying danys dracarys.

Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqenposter reporting for duty.

The Reach is leaderless and their best general, Randyll Tarly is probably out on a personal vendetta to get his sword back (he will undoubtedly be killed by Sam or some shit). They're divided and scattered. The Crownlands and Westerlands can take Highgarden without much trouble from such a foe. Jaime and Bronn are capable commanders after all.

Jaqen H'ghar is Rhaegar Targaryen

>Jaqen H'ghar is Rhaegar Targaryen
No he is not.

A man is not Rhaegar Targaryen

Jaqen H'ghar, born in the free city of Lorath, was a Lorathi criminal who later emigrated to Braavos to become a Faceless Men. After getting the Braavos citizenship, he began the training in the House of Black and White.

Jaqen H'ghar is Lorathi-Braavosi former criminal turned Faceless Men.

So will Emilia have lost weight for this season or are they going to have to use CGI on her?

/ourking/

another game of thrones forum greaat fuckig 4 channers nerd

tell me about it bro
facking nerds man

>Westerlands
Biggest meme around is that they'd shoulder Cersei in seizing the crown.
Shouldn't they feel that a lesser bastard of the Baratheons or the Estermonts should have the crown?
Not that any of the names I've given probably mean anything to D&D.

hi bros
still chilling on 4 reddit right ?
kevin is coming any minute aait?

can i join 2?
thanks niggas, vrienden 4 life !!

dude ya got double numbers man, you happy now ?

Just as Arya took up the identity of Mercy

None of them even exists in D&D's vision. In the absence of anyone else, Cersei has the strongest "claim", mostly by virtue of having been fucked by the king and allegedly having his children. It's a military coup really.

But the actual reason is that D&D want to pander to a loud minority that supports "girl power" at any cost. Thus Cersei becomes Queen, because Buzzfeed demands it.

pls post the better version

>Thus Cersei becomes Queen, because Buzzfeed demands it.
And I don't even mind it, but I wish there had been the slightest care as to quietening the uproar they knew they'd get from the autistic fanbase, something like "urrr the Westerlands supports salic law so like they think you're queen :333333 ;)", which would've been idiotic by book standards, but phenomenal by show standards.
And Cersei is amazing, so I don't even care that feminism is getting us more of her scenes. Wish it could be more along the lines of "le she's so cray cray, le she's so paranoid, le her kids dying is driving her insane" instead of "dang she's so clever and smart and functional and witty". This doesn't even feel like Cersei anymore.

shes a goddamn kinslayer no Lannister men should be following her she should be executed but of course muh lena is all it takes for D&D to keep her around.

Dany BTFO.
Will we get some khaleesifag butthurt?

would be pretty funny, but surely the scene will go on about how Dany goes OMG JON YOU CONTROLLED A DRAGON ARE YOU A TARGARYEN!??!?! LETS HAVE SEX ON A BOAT OR SOME SHIT

are you that nigger?
or are you posting random niggers for no reason whatsoever?

Seems like an honorable white to me.

listem very good you racist nerd
Im not a nigger alright , im half arab and half france ya dig?

what are ya talking about nerd ?
speak english im half white half arab idiot what honour ?

probably, I'm also curious about tyrions support after the dragon pit. he see's what she is going to do via drogon at jaime, tyrion chases down jaime telling him to protect himself while screaming at daenerys to stop but while tyrion gets in contact with jaime she decides to burn them both at the same time. Jon gets to them in the nick of time, jumps on drogo and 'wrestles' ( I doubt he wrestles the beast, probably distracts him physically while on top ) and gets drogon to stop what daenerys has told the dragon to do leading jaime and tyrion to get to safety.
after stopping drogon from obeying dany he gives a speech with drogon right behind him for intimidation purposes probably like at meeren when drogon jumps down for intimidation purposes like half a foot away from dany.

who are you then ? some 4 channer with no name lol

because image uploading was broken last night

so, a nigger

stop replying to that person you idiots

where is this stuff?, if dany BTFO then great. this seems so un D&D though lol.

No I fuck girls too.

Sure

Just girls.

seeand check out the different episodes from 1 - 7 pt 1.

pt 2 comes out friday

Why is your face so busted up?
Did you father beay you up as a child?

Is there any proof or is it just fanfic based on lads' spoilers?

I hope this happens

not sure, it goes along the same lines, could be fan fic but was a good read

Faggot just stop this niggerness

It's happened but it's not going to be openly stated or anything. It's just there for texture and to provide irony.
Tywin denies his only heir his birthright and wants to give it away to his enemies son. Aerys preventing another splinter family line to grow incase the true borns are eradicated keeps Jaime close and gives Tywin the big fuck you in making Jaime his heir and names him Kings guard ( who are meant to be the best warriors of the realm ) but is just a kid.
Incest between Cercei and Jaime is much like Targaryen incest.
In the show when you first see Tyrion in the brothel Jaime and him speak about how there sister has certain 'appetites' to which Tyrion states is a family trait.
Both represent the two sides of the coin the gods flip when siring Targaryens. Either greatness or madness.
Joff and Cercei are the embodiment of the mad king. Through the book series Jaimes aunt tells Jaime how he isn't Tywins son and if anything Tyrion is most like Tywin. While it's repeated that Cersei likes to regard herself to her adoptive father with teats but is nothing like him, instead it's quoted over and over again how she is like wild fire.
It's openly stated that she's a mad queen and joff is worse than the mad king himself and is obviously afflicted with Targaryen madness.
When Aerys ordered Jaime to kill his father Jaime does exactly that and kills Aerys.
This makes Tyrion and Jaime both kinslayers and king slayers.
Another Irony is that the 'usurpers' have a better claim then most. That Jaime and Cerseis bastard kids actually have a better claim than Robert Baratheon.

It's just their for texture and Irony. But it won't be told to the readers of the books or viewers of the show. It's just there to add colour and for certain fans to pick up on and have a moment of enjoyment.
I'm sure there is more one can pick up on but I think it's loosely inspired by King Arthur mythos for Jaime but again it's not relevant in the known sense

Are the rumors true that CIA was filming in Canada, where Maisie was filming the scene with Nymeria?

If it turns out she feeds him to Nymeria or Nymeria and Ghost that would make his death better. Still not worthy of Littlefinger but still better. Plus D&D would think its pottery because it's like Sansa killing Ramsay by dog.

CIA is fucked, he'll die late 7 or early 8

>tfw maisie was in canada and I didn't know
>she couldn't have been more than 2000 miles away from me
>I could've brought her to my igloo and we would've made qt goblin babies

There's no evidence that maisie was ever in canada

I was
t.maisie

WRONG

eh

Sansa "The Mind Trick Queen" Stark

Stop posting this

:O

It would be amazing if he was that honest

because every other bitch ain't got shit on him

please. it's lancel

Speaking of Lancel I wonder if he will get a memorable death in the books like in the show.

It's funny because before season five everyone said we would never see him again and he ends up in an iconic scene which also kills other major characters, but he got more screen time and focus in it than Margery and Loras.

>this will be my final blog post
yeah right. he'd still post about stupid fucking shit all the time. he's not an author anymore, just a football fan who writes stupid wildcard shits no one cares about with a large following.