>17% of Federal Reserve Presidents
>33% of Supreme Court Justices
>11% of Senators
>5% of House of Representatives
>6% of Congress
>13% of Cabinet Officers
>25% of Cabinet Level Officers
>35% of Forbes 400 Richest American Billionaires

It feels great to be UMC and born to two lawyers. I will follow my parent's success, graduate law school with no debt, have a large amount in savings, and further contribute to my future children's success.

How are my other bros doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzMUyqmaqcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you'll always be filthy kike

that picture always makes me kek

also
/thread

>How are my other bros doing?

Barely scraping by because the only thing I love in life is anime grills.

I hate being Jewish (wish I was Aryan) but at least I'm not a Satan-worshipping sister-fucking wannabe sand nigger.

You could have been great, Turk-roach.

99% of tay sachs carriers

90% of maple syrup urine disease carriers

disgusting malformed inbreds

Yes, Goyim beast exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were goyim.

Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. OUR EARTHLY KINGDOM WILL BE RULED BY OUR LEADER WITH A ROD OF IRON. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves.

jealous low IQ dullards

bullshit, you're not jewish

I am Jewish by ethnicity, at least 3/4th.

I hate almost everything about being Jewish except sand nigger removal vis-a-vis Israel and also some Jewish authors/scientists.

You goys are either with us or against us

Name 4 foods we may not eat, you fucking stormcuck. Any Jew knows this.

yeah, just as I thought you ugly neckbeard

Oy vey! He's just a White Supremacist.

>Name 4 foods we may not eat
Pork, shellfish, anything with blood in it, anything that mixed meat and dairy products

Why is the tribe ripping on me for being a self-hating Jew?

We Jews are the chosen people.
If you are not Jew, you are filthy goy.
Filthy goys need to be undermined and made weaker, divided, and ridiculed until the Jew is on top as the rightful chosen one, not filthy goyim.
Filthy goy should be kept stupid and they should never have racial or national pride, for that makes the goyim stronger.
Stronger goyim is bad for jews, as with goyim coming together and seeing past differences.
Filthy goy should always fight with each other, allowing jews the rightful place as the chosen people.

That's P cool. I'm jelly. But why can't the Jews just accept that people don't like them? I mean they're comparable to gypsies in the sense that they refuse to adopt western views on morality. I certainly don't want to kill Jews but I am wary of their influence for the reasons you listed. You guys actually employ teams of individuals to just spew pro Israeli(jewish) memes online. That's weird. How do you feel about this? Not my personal weariness of jewish domination of politics, but my concerns. Can you see how a white non-jew finds that wierd?

but that picture does really show how you jews are compared to the normal people

I totally understand why people hate Jews, I can't understand why people like sand niggers, though, they are purely vermin without any of the redeeming qualities of intelligence or creativity.

Oh well, I guess that's my own personal hatred.

i've been better, but i've also been worse so I guess I can't complain. four day weekend so that's a plus.

these jealous goyim in this thread tho, oy vey senpai. thanks for the easy entertainment :^)

then you'd know that self hating Jews must die

Deuteronomy13:6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Zionism is a mitzvah, you fucking cuck

Holocaust 2.0 Electirc Auschwitz is coming jews, prepare your ashes.

destroying all muzzies from Israel is a mitzva, you pimply muzzie

Deuteronomy 13 12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely,[a] both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt, 17 and none of the condemned things[b] are to be found in your hands. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger, will show you mercy, and will have compassion on you. He will increase your numbers, as he promised on oath to your ancestors— 18 because you obey the Lord your God by keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes.

But I like Zionism, I just don't like being Jewish and all the associated subversion, treason, and anti-whiteness.

Israel is pretty okay in my books, New York on the other hand, should be nuked.

>pretends to be intelligent
>is browsing Sup Forums

>destroying all muzzies from Israel is a mitzva
Couldn't agree more, and it's a great way for Jews to "pay it forward."

not op, but why is it weird? most muslims robotically shill for palestine and hate israel before they are old enough to even understand what israel is, and there are like a billion of them. of course we want to counter them and give our side of the story.

>has to get genetic test before allowed to breed to screen for uniquely jewish diseases that produce pure monsters

i mean someone's winning and it's not you

subversion and anti-whiteness? maybe you just need to find better jews to associate with. do you hang out with hasidim or something? your self hatred means you are missing out on the good aspects of being jewish, and in the end the retards will still hate you. find a comfy shul to attend, visit israel, make some good jewish friends. you'll see what i mean.

>kikes

also:
>60% of prominent alt-righters

>we want to counter them

Only when you do that you fucking kikes make it look like it's everyone's duty to fight the Muslims when it's your problem only thus making Muslims hate Christians. You subhumans convinced the whole world that without Israel there is no way for the world to exist. Well guess what kike internet is working against your agenda and your (((TV channels))) loosing ratings every day. That's why you hate new generation and call them dumb for being online all the time. In reality nothing will change if Israel or even (((UN))) disappears tomorrow because Muslims will live in the ME and Whites will live in Europe or N.America and there will be nothing to fight for.

anyway stay mad kike time will show and it will happen sooner than you think dumbass

Summer classes at Hopkins

I hate it here. I just want to go home and watch anime

>he bought the pol memes

Because I honestly believe the muzzles have a right to be pissed, at least the Palestinians. Fuck all the neighbor countries that invaded Israel, but the Palestinians in particular have/are getting screwed by not being allowed self government. Jews' status in the world is under no threat, therefore I find it weird how much they shill online. Almost self-conscious of the concerns of everyone around them, yet clearly unwilling to compromise for obvious reasons. Its good to be at the top.

bolivians also support jew pride

youtube.com/watch?v=xzMUyqmaqcw

you're the only one who is mad here. calm down :)

anyway, a quick check of any news source will confirm that islamism is far from just a jewish problem. and it seems like islamists kill muslims more than any other group. ofc they do, because they hate everyone who doesn't follow their One True Version of islam, and other muslims are the easiest/most accessible targets. so i hate to break it to you but they're gonna hate christians no matter how you spin it.

Turks are better than Jews.

Assad has no redeeming qualities??? kill your self kike

BARUCH HASHEM!

BARUCH HASHEM!

ERETZ ISRAEL!

>tfw masterrace

>most muslims robotically shill for palestine and hate israel before they are old enough to even understand what israel is

Because the mass murder, civilian casualties and human rights violations arent a thing.

JIDF get out and take your Congress cucks with you.

Translation:fight our battles for us goyim

mainly we just don't eant a south africa situation on our hands in israel. if you study the geography of the land you'll see why a palestinian state as proposed by the palis isn't compatible with long term israeli security concerns. i have no qualms with non-jewish arabs who wish to be citizens of israel having equal rights under the law, the problem with the palis is that they don't want to be citizens. i'm not even convinced they even know what they want anymore. read 'son of hamas' by a former hamasnik who converted to christianity, it exposes a lot of the corruption among the palestinian elite.

also remember a lot of the other countries there have large palestinian diaspora communities, when they talk about refugees they are also including them despite some of them being second or third generation diaspora (palestinians being the only group worldwide to claim that refugee status is generational and can be passed on by blood, and even when they have citizenship in their birth country).

>steals land
>wants to negotiate with the land that was just stolen
>Can't understand why the native inhabitants are "full of hate"
>claims victim of terrorism

are you actually syrian from syria?

Funny that before radicalization and fundamentalism they were quite accepting of other religions see: Al-Andalus

I wonder what made them go apeshit...
...oh yeah, having to give up their lands and become refugees in their own homes in some cases, and funding fundies to combat those crazy commies etc.

The politicians and you brought it upon yourselves, kike.

Sunk any US ships lately?

Jewbro here. It feels good Man.

Enemy of HaShem detected

Enemy of HaShem detected

Enemy of HaShem detected

Enemy of HaShem detected

Enemigo de HaShem detectado

Enemy of HaShem detected

Enemy of HaShem detected

Enemy of HaShem detected

DAILY REMINDER THAT ASHKENAZIM ARE KHAZAR OPPORTUNISTIC IMPOSTERS

>DAILY REMINDER THAT ASHKENAZIM ARE KHAZAR OPPORTUNISTIC IMPOSTERS

SEPHARDIC AND ARAB JEWS ARE THE ONLY TRUE SEMITES AND DO NOT FUCK WITH ANYONE

>SEPHARDIC AND ARAB JEWS ARE THE ONLY TRUE SEMITES AND DO NOT FUCK WITH ANYONE

this

fuck off and die kike

Racist.

nah, i'm pretty sure you are missing a huge chunk of the relevant histoy when you ignore the crimes of saudis against other sunni groups and the supression of non-fundamentalist islam in the arabian peninsula that started before israel even exists. just look at how much hajj changed once they took power and eliminated competing cultural expression. compare hajj of late 1800s to hajj now and get back to me, k

or just keep blaming the joos, whatever man

>Obligatory..

maybe work on your reading comprehension.

>being proud of nepotism, the primary reasons why Jews dominate the fields they do

>being proud of being parasites in the societies of others, as in actively damaging the society as a whole on a consistent basis instead of improving it out of gratitude for being allowed to exist and continue to be self serving and nepotistic outsiders

>being proud of taking the jobs that require the least actual work

There's a reason the average person doesn't like you. If Jews were actually intelligent they would rectify the mistakes that they have always made in the past, but they aren't and thus they will always eventually be purged from host societies they infect.

>uses a period
>doesn't capitalize the first letter of the first word

That's an utter BS. Can you show me ISIS or al qaeda troops formation or maybe their headquarters that threaten America directly? You can't because there are none. All those stupid rebels fight for money and most of them are probably some criminals who escaped their countries in fear of being prosecuted by the local law. Notice how the most cucked countries like Qatar , Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and of course Israel never have any terrorist attacks, that's not a coincidence at all because they all work for the interests of Zionists, at least their governments are. That's why you hate Iran because they might be a dictatorship but they don't allow any Jew to run their business and they can influence other neighbors so you put 20 US military bases there because you are always paranoid that someone will bring Shoah again. In America people have guns and American army is the biggest in the world, no Arab country would ever attack the US. All these fears are made up stories you see on TV and the main stream media.

This is just a list of ugly politicians KEK

>average iq of 115
>pisa score of 450
more like a varient iq of 110 for german converts and a general iq of pures of 90.

no, there aren't any isis or al qaeda groups fighting against israel either. actually it was the late hafez assad who was one of the primary leaders of the military campaigns against israel in the 70s.

there actually have been attacks in some of those countries recently tho.

and idk what you are on about with iran, you know there are iranian jews in government posts there right? sure they arent allied with israel, but israel and iran's hatred at its root has more to do with their benefactors (us/saudi vs syria/russian) than any meme reasons they might give.

it's weird that you are just lumping all these random groups together like all muslims are one faction or something. you realize this isnt the case?

>poles iq 99
>russians 99
>belarus 99
>turks 90
>arabs 85
>jews 110
literally what?
It has no logical pattern.

>bullshit, you're not jewish
youre not jewish either you shitposting cunt

so what ae my fellow jewish american doing this holiday weekend? i had some amazing tortellini salad for dinner. tomorrow we will bbq and go swimming.

>average iq of 115
>this means the standard deviation between Europeans and Jews is the same as Europeans to Negroes
it doesn't add up stupid Jews.

>Said the roach

I'm cut, extremely self-centered and pretentious. Does this make me a jew?

Lmao the butthurt is real

no, it makes you a continental with phimosis :^)

I'm good. Shalom. Also what are you trying to point out here with the thing and the list there...uh... a little bit much?

I dunno. I like the tradition and the high IQ and the connections, but it is hard to live up to a Jewish mother's standards, you know? Sometimes I wish I were just another goyim...

lol,why am I a kike??