I know absolutely fucking nothing about the source material for this...

I know absolutely fucking nothing about the source material for this, but i'm 5 episodes in and this is actually shaping up to be one of the best TV series i've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5MtSdDRY68
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the source material for this
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now, it's a fucking comic book.

Nobody tell him about season 2 lel

>comic daredevil very handsome
>show daredevil not handsome

PLOT. HOLE.

I couldn't stand the blonde chick and the fatman, I'd watch season two if they'd died in it but I doubt that happens

why?

S2 is great even if only for the punisher.
First 4 or so episodes make up for the shitty elektra/ninjas story arc in the middle

Fuck off, Charlie a qt

First 4 episodes of season 2 is a great 2 and a half hour superhero movie.

capeSHIT

I couldn't stop noticing how horrible the dialogue was. Was this also true of season 1? I was drunk for most of season 1 so who knows.

I prefer the second season to the first.

not really ugly, yes, but still not fappably handsome. i tried but just can't. young daredevil was hot though.

Kingpin is probably the best part of the show

You must have really liked those Punisher episodes then because all the ninja mysticism shit was unwatchable

You kidding me?The dialogue between DD and the Punisher was one of the best writing ive seen in a Sup Forums show

Elektra was cute, tho.

I think the Punisher and Elektra are both more interesting characters than Daredevil.

Frank>Autismo King Ping>Matthew>King Pin's bro(Wesley?)Power Gap>>>>The Stick, Foggy, Elektra>Dogshit>Karren

Man only watching capeshit and judging it against no actual good television must be nice.

Plus there is the literal hole.

I don't get why people hate the ninja/Electra arc so much. It was the least interesting part in the show but it wasn't bad, just didn't hold up to everything else that happens

Well I never said I wasn't also drunk during the second season.

Wait till you get to the magic ninjas and electra then see how you really feel.

I agree but the giant hole really could have used some more explanation, or any explanation really.

I suspect it'll be part of The Defenders plot.

Daredevil is pretty much the only capeshit that ive enjoyed

You didn't like Blacked Jones?

Didnt watch it, the trailers didnt seem very exciting

>one of the best TV series i've ever seen

You should probably leave and come back here when you've actually watched some television then

>No Turk

It's not amazing but Kilgrave might be the best villain in the MCU.

I disliked s2 more because the first 6/7 eps had C-rate villains who all died the ep they were introduced.

S1 wrote a check too big for S2, it was the first time in the MCU era that Marvel did something really dramatic and interesting. The expectations were so fucking high. S2 wasn't even bad. It was good.

It's actually really good just skip all of the ninja shit

Kilgrave, Fisk, and Frank are some of the best antagonists in any superhero adaptations.

>It's a Matt nearly has a heart attack after punching a few guys episode

youtube.com/watch?v=j5MtSdDRY68

same lad.

too bad elektra comes in the middle of season 2 and fucking ruins the whole thing

This to be honest pham

It is one of the best TV series you'll ever see. The fighting in it is insane and it actually has agood story. Plus Vincent D'onofrio is ridiculously good as Kingpin

Any recommendations, friendo? You seem like an expert.

It's bretty gud desu

Vincent D'onofrio plays a great autistic Kingpin

Agents of SHIELD was unironically kino tonight I must say.

Just finished the 2nd half of season two yesterday after putting it off for a few months. Elektra was meh but her character is integral to the overall plot of DD so they couldn't just not have her. DD, Punisher and Stick were all great. Now that Elektra's """"""dead"""""" I'm super fucking hype for what should be the introduction of Bullseye and his villain arc. Given the show doesn't shirk away from being edgy and grimdark I'm hoping we get to see their adaptation of the Russian Roulette scene.

>Kingpin
>Dying

LOL

Kill kingpin a giant baby again, idiot. I'll rip your throat off

But Karen is tall pale and sexy

>this is actually shaping up to be one of the best TV series i've ever seen.
And if you watch only the first season, you'll keep that opinion. However, missing the second season will deprive you of some god-tier Punisher material, so it's a bit of a tossup. I'd say watch both seasons, but don't be too let down that the second one doesn't measure up.

>tfw we'll get a Punisher series
I'm looking forward to it since it won't have magic ninjas in it and will probably be just Frank dishing out justice.

Magic ninjas were based in season 1, desu. Season 2 just really dropped the ball with that one. I don't know what happened, but I think the Season 2 people wanted to just have a Daredevil and Punisher season, and they got roped into adding the Hand to set up Defenders, so they didn't know what to do with them.

She came in and became the main character by default. If she stayed a secondary plot then it would've been acceptable but nope those stupid fucking ninjas overtake the narrative and I just stopped caring. Especially when she turned out to be the super secret mary sue that would bring destruction upon the world or whatever the fuck.

Also Karen knowing how to literally fucking do everything from investigate reporting to playing detective is infuriating. Watch next season she'll be an amateur public defender and a master of martial arts. God damn it.

I liked Season 1, then he put on a costume in the last episode and I was done.

Stick and Elektra are both major parts of Daredevil and connected to the hand (especially the latter) so it was inevitable the show would have to tackle them. It helps dull how retarded they are to remember that DD takes place in the same universe as all the movies. At least it's The Hand and not Hydra with its Hazmat soldiers and fucking MODOK. Imagine how retarded that'd fucking look.

Pick up The Man Without Fear by Frank Miller, it's nice and short and obviously inspired this.

But season 2 has based Frank.

>uses tfw
>doesn't post image
Kids these days.

If we never get AIM it isn't like it'll be missed. I'm not particularly interested in seeing how bizarre Modok would appear in full CGI.

And while the shows are referencing the films I'd love for the films to reference the shows. An ad for Nelson & Murdock being on the side of cab is all I'd really need. We'll be at Infinity Wars before the fucking Defenders get formed so it isn't like Cage and the others could cameo during it.

it gets very cringe very early in s2 already

Ah, right. I always forget there's both Hydra and AIM. Outside of the leaders they're pretty interchangable.

It's easy to forget. HYDRA has become something of a meme now though so it's safely buried in the minds of casuals "Marvel's Nazi Party".

If AIM does show up it'll probably be considered a low-rent knockoff startup with MODOK being a conscious A.I. or something.

netflix marvel villain rankings

killgrave
fisk
turk berry

cotton mouth
bad tier

the hand/nobu
shades
black mariah

PEE PEE POO POO

diamondback

prove me wrong.

Season One is fantastic, great characters, great action, and consistent tone.

Season Two starts off strong but turns into shlock very quickly and Elektra is an annoying character. I was glad when she died but immediately annoyed when it was implied that she would return

tfw when you will never motorboat Vanessa's breasts

Shades was a massive disappointment. I expected him to have some kind of meta ability to read minds or firing fucking lasers from his eyes but he's just some wop that whispers in all his fucking scenes.

>Kilgrave
I feel as though to appreciate Kilgrave one has to get through Jessica Jones. I've tried twice and always stop between episodes 7 and 9. It just doesn't get better.

>Shades

I liked that guy, should switch places with Mahershalabingbong

After E4 save for the Kingpin and Frank bits sprinkled throughout the rest of the episodes you could really ignore the bulk of S2. The Hand and Elektra are terrible enough to condemn it and yet both Frank and Kingpin were enough to save it. Weird how that works out.

Well Hydra are a militaristic group of opportunists, AIM are just scientist assholes that belong in Rapture where they can experiment free of restraints like morals or ethics and their pesky regulations.

in the comics shades shoots lasers or something idk

shades is cool as hell, fuck off

Felt like he was a bit player just waiting at the chance to run shit. Like he had vision but couldn't operate properly with Diamondback's insanity. But now there's a Power Vaccum. The Hand are gone, Fisk is behind bars, the Punisher ain't coming to Harlem anytime soon, Daredevil only operates in Hells Kitchen, Spider-Man dicks around in Queens, Heroes For Hire isn't a thing yet, Jessica Jones is doing god knows what and Danny Rand is barely starting. The other criminal families with bumped the fuck off so beyond the likes of Silvermane and Hammerhead, Shades can make some plays and really come out on top.

It's a just a shame he whispers like a bitch and that Diamondback is going to come back meta enhanced.

He was also black not that it matters. If we could get some OPTIC BLAST up in this bitch then it'd be interesting.

Wasnt AIM in iron man 3?

one shot fight scenes in both series were fucking GOAT

i dont get why they dont do this for every marvel netflix series, was stupid there wasnt one in Luke Cage or JJ.

even if they changed it for Luke Cage and had purple man making her do loads of crazy shit, all in one shot in a flashback.

Could be a thing. Iron Man 3 was something of a blur. All I can remember are the suits and War Machine getting to do something fucking finally.

Yeah, lead by Guy Pierce IIRC

Yeah, it was, what was his name? Aldritch Killian or some shit? Started out all nerdy and physically fucked, then made extremis and got all hunky?

you guys make me feel like an autist because i remembered all this shit clearly after only watching the movie once.

yup. I always thought it was a bit lame that they used AIM in that movie since it really added nothing to it other than as a reference.

> No evil scientists in 60's space suits mooks.
> No MODOK
=
No AIM

Trust me, you dont want Donald Trump MODOK to make an appearance.

And im not joking, thats a real thing.

this

I generally hate capeshit and only watch it because my shitty friends do. After TDK (inb4 reddit) I'd say Daredevil is the only capeshit worth watching, even if S2 gets a bit stupid with the zombie ninjas.

Jessica Jones was alright because Kristen Ritter is a qt and Kilgrave was the only decent Marvel villain, in addition to Fisk.

>I generally hate capeshit and only watch it because my shitty friends do.

There was some pretty good capeshit before the current wave of almost all trash we've got. The Tim Burton Batman films, Spiderman 2, X-2. And more recently there was Iron Man 1 and Winter Soldier.

>After TDK (inb4 reddit)

I think you meant 'TDKR'

>S2 gets a bit stupid with the zombie ninjas.

Again, that's ripped straight from the comics. Elektra's "death" and rebirth is a pretty big plotline, Be mad at the original writers who came up with it more than the show for having to follow it.

MATIU, COME FIND MY KLITANA MATIU.

I KNOW YOU CAN FIND IT WIT YOUR SPEZIAL EYES, MATIU