Norwegian and Icelandic men are untouched by this recent gay plague

Norwegian and Icelandic men are untouched by this recent gay plague.

Say something nice about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddiJr3XmGqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jag är bög

Fine 3 på rad

Have you never been to Oslo? It's literally Stockholm light: more shitskins edition.

they have no cosmopolitan aspirations

stay away from this shit

we are so fucked up here

I'm not gay

This thread is about us being uninolved with the recent gay thread influx among northern yuros, stop bullying.

It's like literally just 3-4 autists spamming the same threads.

Nice try Jens

You mean less? Also, Oslo has much comfier looking houses, especially when you go toward Holmenkollen.
Stockholm is overpopulated shithole.

No, Oslo is almost Malmö tier in the inner city. Everything is too expensive in Stockholm for shitskins so they stay in their suburbs far outside the city.

t. worked in Oslo

You are the gayest faggots on this entire planet, on par with the Swedes. I can forgive Iceland but Norway & Sweden need to be physically exterminated.

From what i've seen so far, scandinavians are extremely prone to homossexualism.

Based finns are the true last real men of europe.

there is nothing wrong with men who enjoys BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=ddiJr3XmGqY

Helsinki has way more immigrants than Oslo does, from my experience. Stockholm tops us all though.

Meh, the Roman Empire and Greece were all about that. It is being restored in the Nordics, by men who well know what they're doing.

There's a difference between esthetic homo erotica of the ancient Greeks and the pure faggotry of modern Scandinavians

That's wrong though. Stockholm has a low % of immigrants compared to other swedish cities like Malmö and Göteborg. They simply can't afford it. Stockholm only got immigrant heavy suburbs like Rinkeby and those suburbs aren't even a part of Stockholm. It's extremely segregated. Oslo has a lot of immigrants right in the middle of the city and is known to have a very heavy immigrant population compared to other Norwegian cities, which isn't the case at all for Stockholm there opposite is more true.

And I haven't been in Helsinki for 2 years but what I remember is few immigrants in general. As I said before it was a while since I was there.

Look man. I really love you Norwegians.

How related are Swedes to Norwegians? Is it a relationship like Germany - Austria? Do many Swedes have family in Norway and vice versa?

Norwegians hate Swedes

Stop being gay

Maybe by your Swedish standards, but las summer I went to from Bergen to Oslo it was vastly different from Stockholm or Helsinki. L

Lmfao oslo does not even have half of what stockholm has.

I'm from Oslo and I've visited stockholm. You have A LOT more. Sure Oslo is a shit place compared to the rest of Norway, but Oslo is heaven compared to Sweden including stockholm (except the rich parts of stockholm).

Is it recommended to visit Helsinki, or would you recommend another finnish city instead?

WE, THE NORTHERN BROTHERS!

The only thing more annoying than vocal faggots are Sup Forumstards.
Fuck off.

Holy shit you're annoying. The vast majority of people on this planet aren't liberal white progressives you utter shitbag.

Helsinki is Stockholm lite, so Turku and Åland would probably be good time. Tampere is also nice, but not worth going there just to visit Tampere.

By the way we drove this august with a group of friends from Rovaniemi through Kiruna to Lofoten, then to Tromsö and via Kilpisjärvi back to Rovaniemi. Solid 5/5 trip.

>Oslo has half Stockholm's population
>more than twice as many Somalis