What politically incorrect video games are my fellow Sup Forumsacks currently playing?

What politically incorrect video games are my fellow Sup Forumsacks currently playing?

Pic related.

Best kebab removal simulator.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

>Fallout 4
>Dark Souls 3

Been stuck on these two since release.

Crusader Kings 2, Victoria 2 with the /gsg/ mod

I just played through the Mass Effect trilogy as a blonde, blue-eyed space fascist.
Holy shit ME3 has a shit ending.

I might play some Stellaris, Vicky 2 or HoI 4 next. Maybe even some CoD.

>fallout 4
>politically incorrect

Pick one

I'm thinking of playing through Lufia 2 again

>Cuckout 4 being politically incorrect
>the female protag voice thought this was the first game where you can play as a woman

Nice try (((Bethesda)))

Medieval 2: Total War

>2016
>taking a picture of the screen instead of using the 'printscreen' button.

I always hated that there was basically no reason to not exterminate the populace in that game. If you let them live theyd just revolt against you really quickly.

Holy shit I just started up this game again a few days ago after not playing it in almost 5 years. What a coincidence.

I'm currently in the middle of nowhere with only an IPad available at my disposal.

pls no bully

Thanks

I usually play civ 5 but it gets boring after awhile. Does anyone know of any good strategy games like civ? Is total war the only viable option? I researched the game a bit and everybody loves it but its also 10 years old. Still worth buying?

>Tfw CK2 allows you to make money off banishing Jews.

Red Orchestra 2
Dark Souls 3
Battlefield 4
Hearts of Iron 4
Crusader Kings 2
Stronghold Crusader

Fallout 4 tries to push you don't a path by shaming you. If you didn't pick BoS you're a limp-wristed cuckold.I'm playing Dark Souls 3 as well. First souls game I've played if you don't consider Bloodborne a souls game.

Rise of nations is a fun fastpaced nation building rts. I personally can't stand civ but my friends who enjoy it say they think RoN is about as good

>and then fuck up your technological advancements

try of Europa Univeralis 4 or hearts of iron 4. Theyre what i went to playing once i found civ5 too boring.

i have eu4 but its fucking so difficult to learn its just so complex....

Well Elder Scrolls is pretty politically incorrect. It is a very racist game.

Altmer + Khajiit = Jews + Americans

Aldmeri Dominion 4 life

I would recommend Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, and Imperial Glory. The graphics in the older total war games might be a little dated but that doesn't make the any less fun to play. If it's the graphics putting you off trying starting off with one of the newer titles like Attila or Rome 2.

Assassin's creed 4

OPM into a world power in 100 years is sure hard

Stick of Truth. I just got it on sale

Otherwise
>Insurgency
Or
>Stardew Valley

>EUIV
>Complex
Get a load of this fucking casual.

Breeding Season

If you want something complex get Gary Grisby's War in the East

Anything decent on mobile?

the answer is no. mobile is shit for everything

been playing Dark Souls 3, which isn't political at all, except maybe that everyone is treated very equally, no special treatment.

haven't played the series since Demons Souls and Dark Souls 1.

all i can say is that i'm damn happy to not be hollow for 80% of the game

>EUIV
>Vicky 2 with mods
>CK2
>HOI4
Basically Paradox Interactive games

>HOI4
it doesnt even have a fucking ledger.
how am i supposed to get my statistic high?

also, Darkest Hour is the greatest HOI game.

not sure if it's still as awesome as it was, but a good mod for EUIV if MEIOU & Taxes. only if you're somewhat autistic, tho.

Stellaris is also pretty cool with the right mods, but i'd still say wait longer before purchasing it unless it's on sale.

kek

i watched kingdom of heaven again last night.

made me start up another egypt campaign.

feels good exterminating kikes and christtards.

t. kike

piss off

Its literally baby easy.
CK2 is barely complex enough to be interesting.

>he's never played CK2

I'm not into incest simulators.

what are you, gay?

;) ;)

Oi could i buy a mongolian girl for 200,000 dollars?

Don't reply to me or my post ever again.

That's a shitty fucking army you got their Mehmet.

Stellaris as a fascist-xenophobic state conquering universe. CK2 of course.

>leaf

I was gonna say that too.

what is this game?

seriously, why wouldnt you want to fuck your own daughter. thats hot.

Yeah, until she stabs you when you sleep and steals everything you own.

Shut up John Oliver.

Mount and blade

>video games

Grow up.

you got a sister?

Fucking lie. I have played mount and blade, this is not it

I don't need OP infantry to win battles nigger, I steamrolled through the Middle East with a bunch of peasants and shitty spearmen.

GG nigger

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Medieval total war 2

no

dont lie, its mount and blade

Look it's the fun police. How about you eat a dick instead?

I concur, friend.

>I don't play on the hardest difficulty

medieval total war. it's not quite red pilled enough.

there's a game based on the punic wars that the state department used to train generals. the ruleset in it causes your own generals to assassinate you if you don't invade, and your generals to be assassinated by their peasants if they don't participate, which necessitates a war in all cases.

games like total war just allow people to think "But we can just STOPPPPPP."

this is now a marky mark thread

what makes stardew valley politically incorrect? there is a white woman living with black man and homosexual romance options everywhere

Fuck I'm being forced to watch John Oliver with my dad

what is this meme

Now give it to the Pope for good boy points, so when the bastard dies you become pope and crusade at your leisure

>1599x1074

Get the stainless steel mod. Even more kebabs to remove and enhances the game alot.

I play M2 as well as EUIV, want to get Vicky but only once I upgrade my ancient rig. Also love playing HOI3. Civ IV with all expansions is another good one.

I never said it was.

I've just been playing it.

Also Insurgency+ISIS mods

Vietnam Fucking Shits

the word he's loking for is not complex, but "illegible."

the ideas in the paradox games are all fairly straightforward. but it's impossible to know what effect any of them have.

"okay, cool, I controlled inflation, does it matter?"
(20 hours later)
"I guess it doesn't matter."

that's not complex, but it's not fun either.

it's almost impossible to get an upper hand territorially, which makes it realistic within the time periods they're set in. but it's not dynamic, nor fun. you just set the switches to where they're supposed to be and watch a status quo outcome for 40 hours until the point system declares you did better than historically. lol.

>baby's first day on Sup Forums

Diablo 2

Though there's women warriors and leaders so fuck me running.

no, the mark walburg shit

i agree.

been here since 07, leaffaggot

Verdun

>Dem squad names
>sidechat
>newbie cucks from Battlefield 1 crying that the game and community's racist

It just adds to the entertainment value.

I liked the bioshock series, even infinite had great posters pic related

So much for racial purity

OP I would consider Medieval 2 the best precisely because of your picture. First game in a long while you can outright execute civilians / prisoners.

More modern I would say Crusader Kings 2. Game encourages murdering different religions, lets you rape and pillage, fuck your daughter, etc.

he beat up a vietnamese guy while yelling ''vietnam fucking shits'' when he was a teenager

>Fallout 4
False, but I am amused that they have a guy named Preston Garvey, similar to Macus Garvey who started Black Starline taking blacks back to Africa. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

I would install SS but alas my PC would burst into six million pieces if I ever tried to play it. (Shitty integrated graphics card.)

stellaris currently playing as a human fascist state conquering the galaxy

>tfw niggers pops can't go away even after I purge them

Did you bang Ashley?

The ending isn't too shot if you get shepard to live. Your galactic readiness rating has to be 4000+

For the same reason a 747 pilot isn't into Microsoft Flight Simulator?

anyone have the prince charles one?