NEW VIDEO: Is there zero hype for Netflix's Urine Fist?

NEW VIDEO: Is there zero hype for Netflix's Urine Fist? youtube.com/watch?v=Dn49QoKGKr8

Only a shill would type "NEW VIDEO".

So does he kill dragon in this to get that Iron Fist sheet?

I mean shit nigger Marvel Jew.

It's your only job

Why do his arms look like pure fat? It's not like he's a big bear / powerlifter. He's a twink with too much fat.

I'm so fucking stoked an actor who doesn't look the part at all is leading this show! He's so great in Game of Thrones! I loved him as The Background Gay Mannequin!

keep crying Sup Forums manbaby

I hópe its not predictable

I'd fuck him so yeah I'll give it a chance

Don't you ever talk about that girl ever again.

>capeshit
don't care

So he's a rich boy returning home after a long disappearance, is this going to be Arrow: Martial Arts Edition? Even has the whole yellow fever thing going too.

>video released Feb 21
>today is Feb 21
>"calling that new... tch... shill!"

I just want to it to be as good as Daredevil. Luke Cage was disappointing and Jessica Jones was trash.

SJWs killed it
Then the comic book fans killed it
Then the people tired of the Netflix Marvel formula killed it

le evil business man
le evil asian martian artist
le quirky female sidekick
le reluctant hero
le hells kitchen
le claire

they need le hells kitchen for le Avengers:Netflix edition!

seems to similar to daredevil
when is the punisher coming out

Because he doesn't cut carbs to gain an unhealthy film of """""""skin""""""" incapable of concealing his musculature.

He's fucking normal looking.

I wanna fuck his twinky ass.

WE

AM DENNY

couldn't he do some push-ups for the role?

Unfortunately, This.

>Ike the Kike Perlmutter
>budget

Pick one

So they are cutting out the whole revenge story against Meachum? We immediately start with Ward and Joy?

That's like using a bike as a pogo stick.

>That green screen in the mountains

just

>capeshit

Whoever edited the audio clips of that interview together should be fired. You can practically here the cuts between each clip and the cuts come every 2 seconds. It's shit tier editing.

MC looks gay and pansy as fuck too. Looks like the kind of weak faggot you see begging for weed money on Venice Beach.

why do you autistic retards want them to spend money to go to a fucking mountain for a few seconds of footage

Netflix trailers always look terrible for some reason. This looks really cheap and the fighting seems to be the worst so far which is weird because this is the kung fu show.

why isn't he in better shape? he looks like every loser stoner I know. Not someone who has trained in martial arts for 15 years and is in absolute peak human condition.

>Urine Fist

Jesus Christ tryhard

the tattoo looks like permanent marker

you dont think that could use more than a 2 second clip when the show is about... a dude who gets stranded and trains in the mountain for 15 years

the real issue is how they are using a non-jacked pencil necks as the hero of a kungfu show. this skinnyfat fuck is worse than david "hang em high" carradine. how hard is it to cast someone who looks the part?

When does it come out?

yeah

>baby faced skinny fat down syndorme child is the worlds greatest warrior
and look at that fucking beard, how pathetic

why aren't you in better shape?

caus hes not portraying the main character of a show who is supposed to be in peak physical condition you daft fuck

Hopefully it doesn't eat shit after a couple episodes like the other netflix marvel series. Or a single episode, like JJ.

How do they blow millions on these fucking productions like this or Ghost in the Shell and still aren't able to get the actors personal trainers or stop them from hitting McDonalds every day?

Honestly, its time to admit we are in the land of FOXvel Kino. Whatever Disney/Marvel had is gone now, let the decline begin.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS POWER
IT WAS GIVEN TO ME
I USE IT ONLY BECAUSE I WILL NOT WASTE IT

its alright in the comic book, but seeing it in live action is another thing

...isnt dannys tattoo essentially a magical brand? like, shouldnt it be more... not a shitty henna tattoo or something?
in this picture, it literally looks like a faded old solid black tattoo danny got while drunk one day

Will this explain that giant hole in Daredevil season 2?

This is probably the most generic trailer for capeshit I've ever seen and that's saying something. It even has the "I never asked for this" type line that's meant to seem fucking impressive or something. Embarrassing.

I don't think there's a worse cast person in the entire MCU. You'd think a guy who spent his whole adult life in the mountains doing chop socky bullshit would look like they've done at least one push up in their lives.

Villains fear! The golden Butter Fist is here!

OH BOY ANOTHER RICH WHITE MAN WHO'S GOOD AT MARTIAL ARTS THAT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE

The first season of Daredevil was probably the best thing to come out of the MCU besides maybe Captain America The Winter Soldier.

Then Jessica Jones comes out, and I literally can't watch past the second episode because I can't identify with a coal-burning alcoholic slut and her employer whose main purpose for being is to have a lesbian affair.

Then Daredevil season 2 comes out and after the amazing first three episodes about the Punisher it focuses on boring ninja schlock.

Finally Luke Cage comes out and is basically The Wire done by Marvel and its ok despite riding on the fantasy that black criminals are actually competent and Luke Cage wouldn't just use his powers for personal gain.

So far Iron Fist has a 50/50 chance of being good, but already I see some warning signs such as tiny asian female heroine, return of Rosario Dawson, and big business bad guy.

I won't count it out completely yet but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high either. No, I'm not going back to Sup Forums

Agents of SHIELD has consistently been better than Daredevil

>capeshit
>marvel
>netflix

nah

>some skinny ass cracka

Should've been a strong masculine black guy. Nothing iron about this cuck

It makes even less sense that his old evil white businessman arch nemesis ruining his family's good name is some kind of fucking kung-fu master too.

>tiny asian female heroine

Nigga that's Colleen Wing.

A black guy with the discipline and willpower to learn martial arts? Behave.

Ancient chinese was black

WE BUILT WALLZ N SHIET

>finally a chinese oriented comic character
>he's white
haha wow dude

But Shang-Chi and Danny Rand are two completely different people.

>Who is Jim Kelly?

>Who is Lateef Crowder?

>Who is Michael Jai White?

>Who is Joey Ansah?

I can do this all night

that's what your wife's bull said

i am VERY excited for iron fist. he's very handsome.

i don't want to watch a show with black guy lead. i want to watch a show with handsome guy lead. you already have luke cage. go watch luke cage go away leave me alone let me watch what i want to watch and please please please kys.

i have no idea why but he reminds me of a white lung from worm

>Jim Kelly

Based

Ignore the racist Sup Forums fags

>open video
>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
>close video

that show was only good when bill paxton was a part of it

I am pretty hype

There's some hype, but it doesn't feel as concentrated as the previous ones.

>Maybe the Internet backlash had something to do with it.

March 17th.

It was seared onto him, whilst hugging Shoa-Lao, so yeah it should look like a brand, than a tattoo. A tattoo was probably easier and took less time to apply in the makeup room, though.

>A tattoo was probably easier and took less time to apply in the makeup room
sure but that's such a shitty excuse. "tattoo is technically easier than a brand" shouldn't even be a consideration when you're doing a big show like this. capeshitter drones are the worst.

Stop being autistic

Are you calling me a "capeshitter drone"? I'm just explaining the reasons why it maybe a tattoo. It was originally a brand, and it looks like it in TLW, too. In IIF it resembles a tattoo, so maybe they went with that.

I know they have a certain budget with the Netflix shows, and Danny's mystical powers was a reason why it took so long to get a showrunner, might explain Jones' physique. I heard he only had 1 1/2 months to train.

I hope we get Shou-Lao, but the featurette suggests otherwise. We'll see.

Reading comprehension, retard.

>Are you calling me a "capeshitter drone
No.

>No.
No

I wasn't sure whether it was referring to the first statement. I've only seen that term applied to fans, not members of production.

>Another Netflix/Marvel join where superpowered people fight with their fists
wow, amazing. I killed my sub two days ago and don't even regret it.

This is just "Daredevil if it was even easier to kick ass, also the choreography has no budget". At least all the other 3 shows have their own gimmicks. Maybe if this show makes New York feel more alive it will be decent. In DD it was a bunch of warehouses and alleys. In JJ it felt a lot bigger.

No its Street level doctor strange.

looks shit and the actor looks shit for the part

also shit premise compared to most capeshit offerings nowadays, especially mid-tier heroes

Hope the fights are better than the previews.

DEAR WHITE PPL

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

The hair?