Does she deserve the Oscar that she's about to get?

no

god I wish there would be an upset and she loses but I know there won't be

1) the sexuality of her feet cannot be denied

2) to the redditors who memehate her, which actress that is nominated do you feel deserves it more?

Someone should stick her in a tub of water and slowly turn the heat all the way up

i want to see her B HOLE

>Stone was 14 years old, sitting in a ninth grade history class in Scottsdale, Ariz., when she decided, then and there, to move to L.A. to become an actress. "I had this Howard Beale-like moment," she says of the epiphany, referencing Peter Finch's character's psychotic breakdown in Network. "It's the last period of the day, and I have a revelation that I needed to move to Los Angeles as soon as possible because that's where I needed to go. I know, it was crazy."

>Even crazier, the budding thespian, who had zero exposure to movie or TV cameras, was able to convince her parents to let her go. She rushed home from school and started working on a PowerPoint presentation she titled "Project Hollywood." Then she called her mom and dad into her bedroom and pitched them her plan: She and her mother would decamp for L.A., where she'd be home-schooled between auditions while her father stayed in Scottsdale to run his successful building contracting business. "It's nuts that they agreed to it," admits Stone with a laugh. "I don't condone it. Everybody should go through high school and graduate."

>Then again, it may have been savvy parenting. Stone had been a nervous child from early on, prone to panic attacks and debilitating shyness. "It's just the way I'm wired," she says with a shrug. Her parents put her into therapy at 7, which helped. But what helped even more was the youth theater where Stone began spending her after-school hours. She found that stepping into other skins, particularly with improv comedy, made her feel less frightened about the world and gave her an outlet to interact with others. "I think my parents saw that acting was the thing that made me fulfilled and happy," she says.
wtf I love Emma Stone now

there is no possible way Isabelle Huppert doesn't get it

she deserves everything good you stupid fag

I say no

maybe

DUMB FROGPOSTER

I liked her in another movie she did so yeah, sure, why not.

so ugly

The irony of thinking Stone-fags aren't redditors is too much. She is reddit-tier. She has a quirky, likable personality and is perfectly adequate in La La Land. I will be shocked if she ever gives a truly great performance in anything.

Isabelle Huppert is 1000x the actress that Emma Stone is, this or any other year. She should win in a landslide, even though she won't.

narcissistic cunt talks about herself

No way too early. She is good but yet to play a role that deserves it.

I know this is a frog thread but real talk Natalie Portman or Huppert deserve it more than Emma

RIBBIT

if she's gonna wear those kind of shoes to the oscars im going to punch my screen

Yes, she'll definitely win.

Do you think he regrets marrying that dried up hag Mendes when he could easily have Emma instead?

Huppert deserves it more, but I won't be too mad when Stone wins it.

They're not married, but they do have kids together which is even worse. He could have done much better than Mendes.

>hot latina
>gross frog with 5head

HMM I WONDER

di capprio oscar was bullshit 2 hours of grunting
they can give her an oscar for dancing i suppose

Wtf, I love Emma now.

I don't wonder at all

You JUST know they've had to have fucked at least once. They've been in 3 movies together, lots of time doing press and going to award shows.

I don't think you could have picked a froggier picture. Get your head in the game m8

Maybe he's just not into frogs, man.

>Pepe is going to get an Oscar
We did it lads, WE MOTHERFUCKING DID IT!

Meme magic! We meme'd Pepe into our world and now giving Pepe an Oscar. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

We can always go froggier

Men and women can be friends.

For a person who might not like froggy he sure doesn't look like it. Goose always seems the happiest when he's with her, pictures never lie.

What about men and frogs?

He's an actor. And he's supposed to look happy.

Emma Watson

pffffhahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST kidding of course she'd never be nominated because that talntless bitch can't even act but the worst thing is the redditors who think her disgusting feet can even compete with stone's perfect footpussy lmao

There are also revealed blind items that say that they've fucked many times.

That's just not possible. He must have at least eaten her.

test

No. Isabel was better.

She deserves to sit on my face

prettymuch confirmed desu

Whoops. Isabelle.

Huppert is the only one who has any shot of taking it from Stone but i seriously doubt it. She got her Golden Globe and many voters will think thats good enough for her.

Then they must be really really good friends.

in bed and bathroom

frenchie pls

Only because KEK wills it.
Also Gosling played a frog in Drive so he will win too.

he's gay

Nice bait.

REDMAYNED

Huh, really makes you think.

I'm not even a footfag but she deserves a foot Oscar. Goddamn those are some ridiculously attractive feet.

She'd win that oscar and she'll win this Sunday for sure.

>being likeable means you are reddit-tier
Can you be any more of a butthurt loser?

If she doesn't win, we riot.

>someone in an interview/portrait talks about herself
Wow you really made me think

>/ourguy/ autismo Goose has great on-screen chemistry with the literal female pepe

It's pottery of the purest form.

Also you do know if Gosling loses this year (which he probably will unless La La Land sweeps so much he gets caught up in it and upsets Affleck/Washington) he's gonna win next year for the Neil Armstrong project he's doing w. Chazelle.

Even if he's meh he'll win as a make-up Oscar. Happens time and time again lol.

If female pepe wins will the known universe implode?

Isabelle Huppert played a rape victim, but afterwards she was acting like nothing happened. The same fucking role. You know, you need to play a bit different at least. I thought Isabelle was a brilliant actress, so I was completely disappointed.

That's /r9k/ stuff. Wonder if she post here.

christina ricci V.2

Goose probably does, Emma maybe not.

Why is she so perfect?

I truthfully love La La Land. I think the cast is fun. The music is great. The cinematography is stellar. But I dont think this deserves any Best Actor, Actress, or Picture.

Its just a good movie that happens to revolve around Los Angeles. Are there so many bad movies now a days, that whenever a handful of non capeshit, they get nominated?

Nowadays, there is not "big" names like at the old Hollywood. Any good movie with good acting can get some Oscars.

No, I don't think there's a lot of bad movies. It does take some money and a studio to promote a movie to get it recognized by the academy. That leaves a lot of good films out seeing how there budgets are small or the studio doesn't care.

She's the new Katharine Hepburn.
Can switch from slapstick humor to drama pretty easily proving she has a range.
She seems down to earth, nice and fun to hang out with.
Pretty nice choices of fims.

Let's give her an Oscar.

She's cuter then the others so yes.

>then
waifufaggots are so dumb lmao

>ywn lay your head on her lap

Why live lads?

I hope she shows off her feet on Sunday

Should tune in early and see her walk the red carpet.

That was the scene where I realized I had a problem and that I liked an actress too much.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the similarity to Hepburn, user.
I'm actually working on a screwball comedy screenplay tailored for Emma right now (Hepburn played in those, too). It would be awesome if a producer liked it and I got to work with her.
Call it a fool's dream, but I'm actually doing something instead of shitposting on this stupid board.

Frogfu is qt but Jane is a better version.

Yes, because Oscars are masturbatory awards that don't mean anything

They mean what they mean.
They also for whatever reason never stop triggering people, like you.

I really hope a black woman wins this year... I'm drunk on SJW tears... any more and I'm gonna spew...

NO

>this is how the hollywood clusterfuck actually works

There's zero chance two of the most attractive and successful actor of the same generation working on several sexy movies never had sex.

I hope winning an Oscar doesn't turn her into a diva. I doubt it will but we all saw what happened to JLaw.

I'm not sure the Oscar really changed her
Most likely people got bored with her 'schtick'... and Emma was never so obnoxious

I think JLaw peaked when she tripped going up the stage to get her Oscar. Its been bad ever since, especially after becoming friends with Shumer.

I-Is she s-sucking on her fingers?

>she will never lay on your chest as you comfort her

Schumer is cancer, Emma must stay away from her

>ywn share a prop cigarette with best Emma

Bump

>prop

Bumpin with cuteness

How does that make her a narcissistic cunt? She was asked how and why she started the whole acting gig.

Oh wow, that's a really great image.

I loved her as Gwen Stacy, only redeeming quality of the amazing spiderman series.

She should be Lois Lane the next time Warner reboots Superman

Would Ryan be Clark Kent?

kek

No Ryan would be better as someone quirky like Constantine or the Question