I was born in the soviet union , grew up when the soviet union collapsed...

I was born in the soviet union , grew up when the soviet union collapsed. One of the coolest things about Russia was the fact that it had victory parades, I remember in may family would go out to see tanks, legion of soldiers walking down the road in downtown. Seeing missiles and soviet guns. Those days were amazing, why don't they do that in western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2199&dat=19900904&id=lCEyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=3uUFAAAAIBAJ&pg=6809,1104234&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soviet union should be loved by pol desu since it ticks a lot of their boxes

When I was a kid, they'd bring the national guard tanks down main street during big parades like for the Fourth of July.

The treads really do tear up the pavement though so they quit doing that

>why don't they do that in western countries?
because thats manly and western society it's trying to kill every trace of masculinity

Bourgeois propaganda to keep the masses in an illusion of happiness.
t. Adolf Marx

>real things in my mind

Western Armies are actually busy working.

>be commie
>see soldiers queuing down road. Glory!
>see tanks queuing down road. Glory!
>see bread line queuing down road. Glory!
>there is no bread

Such is life in Moscow

bread lines only occurred during the stalin era and when the union collapsed . shut the fuck up , you know nothing.

Here in the USA, we have parades for niggers who run up and down a court bouncing a ball and slobbering. They are our heroes.

what is propaganda for 500

Russian army is so boss.

Kill yourself nigger lover

those undershirts make me kek everytime.
Their navy has the same kind, what in the actual fuck are they thinking with that?

then why did you flee conscription and move to Canada

undershirts are based as fuck

You seem upset

>why don't they do that in western countries?

>the west
>winning anything

italy has such a parade

>Stalin died 1953
> breadlines in early 1960s news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2199&dat=19900904&id=lCEyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=3uUFAAAAIBAJ&pg=6809,1104234&hl=en

U mad?

>grew up in Hungary in the 70's
>know the feels
You remember any of the songs that used to be sung?

There was rationing in the UK til 56, it was the reason my gma decided to stay in america

That's because the Soviet Union spent all their money on weapons and space programs rather than focusing on building agriculture or consumer industries. If it was not the defense of the motherland the state rejected it.

The victory parade is nothing but a procedure to sterilize the Russian minds to what really happened during the war. With every consecutive generation, the bitter truth gets pushed further and further into the ground. Just like the millions of people who were slaughtered by the USSR like "pushochnoye myaso". By the end of the war USSR were starving, battered, and broken. If it wasn't for the timely aid from the west, who knows what would have happened. Russia has nothing to celebrate on "victory" day except maybe for the exception that they have a colossal number of dumb minded masses they can use as human shields.