Are Japanese white?

Are Japanese white?

I think they are in spirit and mind if poor and undisciplined slavs with mongol blood, lazy ass iberians with arab blood, broke and corrupt italians with moor, kikey ass jews, shitty ass muslism, potato nigger irish, and mixed subhuman are considered """"""whites"""""".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wokou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portraits_of_Periodical_Offering
m.todayhumor.co.kr/view.php?table=humorbest&no=78170
c.hani.co.kr/hantoma/23842
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anybody you like = white

>mixed subhumans are considered wh*te.
We mestizos are proud non-wh*tes. Thanks god, I am 1/64 amerindian!

Who said I like Japanese? I don't. They are ok allies, but attacked us in the past.

Wouldn't trust/10

But they are xenophobic and have the balls to tell migrants to fuck off.

what the fuck is white anyway
and why are people so obsessed by it

Why are you so desperate to be considered white, takeshi? Or are just a stormfaggot weeaboo trying to rationalize its yellow fever and racemixing-with-an-asian-girl desires?

This

Stop trying to play dumb, you mentally ill weeaboo fuck.

>people

Its Americans

Japs are white

Colombians too

we are east asian

fuck off

Can the middle east be white too? I want to bully black people

Yeah you guys are white, especially Persians, they're white and a half

I have an Indian friend can he be white too? I dont want to leave him out of the fun

Are you kidding? Indians are the original Aryans!

>colomian
>even human
kek fuck off subhumans

Japanese people are mixed as fuck though. They are the result of a bunch of migration waves to the island nation. Their DNA shares similarities to the Koreans, Chinese, Cambodians, and even Melanesians. They are the Anglos of East Asia.

>They are the Anglos of East Asia.
That makes them better than white

a-are you ok?

White? Yes.
Caucasian? No.

>Melanesians
Not surprising, considering the Jomon were an Australoid people like Australian Aboriginals and Papuans.

I think historical documents even called them a "hairy people".

Color Skin? Yes its white.
But they're mongoloid ,not euro.

>Oh god the white racing is becoming a minority
>Oh, i know, let's start considering Japanese and other decent races "White", so we can feel less shit about ourselves

Astute post my white brother, glad to count you as a Caucasian Comrade.

People who aren't from the Caucasus shouldn't be allowed to be called Caucasian.
Eh, sorta. Chinese records said the Emishi were a "hairy people". Nothing was recorded by the Japanese from that time since they didn't know how to write until a hundred years later. We don't know who the Emishi were but they are popularly believed to be Jomon descendants.

>wh*Te
Don't insult the japanese you filthy animal.

White is an american codename for european mongrels, so no.

Not even in a million years and I'd better not be associated with unsecure americans.

oh glorious WASP American sama.
please adopt this loyal qt yamatos.

Brown

It's not an american concept dummy

Will americans ever understand the difference betwen the color white and being part of the white race?

yellow

please see
I will never be a stinky, dumb wh*te, ese.

yes, we've always considered them fellow whites
that's why in 1595 we were the first country to ban the enslavement of Asians. people deserve freedom and only monkeys should be slaves 2bh

>and brazilian

Japan is literally Eastern Britain, so I can easily say that they are white even though they really are asians. Korea is France and China is Italy.

>yamato
>e*st a*ian
pick one

>Sup Forums 2013
>fuck you am white
>Sup Forums 2017
>actually you're white now i'm the shitskin
I don't know what happened, did you guys not have a lesson in ironic shitposting?

based choice of picture

Top kek

>le 56% man face

Which ethnicities did you enslave?

muh dick

what painting is that?

mostly just blacks, we tried enslaving native brazilians but they just kept dying of disease and were hard to catch in large numbers, so imports from Africa fueled the plantation economy

So you left Indians,Middle Easterners and Asians alone?

>be half irish half japanese
>everybody thinks im wh*te
life is pain

>Indians
there was no need for mass enslavement of indians, our empire there was mostly just trading posts and client states
>Middle Easterners
we fought the Ottomans and muslims in general almost non stop but I don't think there was that much slavery involved, maybe of POWs
>Asians
slavery of asians was outlawed in 1595, slavery was legal in China so they didn't have a problem with Portugal owning a few as slaves, but the missionaries wanted slavery to stop so they could better start converting people

>Ctrl+f
>"honorary"
Nothing?

It's well established that Japanese are honorary whites.

So I guess those people were fellow humans and equals but blacks were not?

>plank ass
no thanks

muslims weren't "fellow humans" and not all blacks got enslaved, see Ethiopia who was a Portuguese ally against the Somali and Ottomans. it was West Africans that got enslaved the most because it the best solution, it was super cheap(there were constant tribal wars in West Africa and plenty of chieftains who would go to the Feitorias and sell slaves for European goods and weapons) and because it was super easy to transpost them in large numbers to Brazil(a quick trans-atlantic travel is much quicker, safer and easier than traveling all the way across the Indian ocean and around South Africa)

Yes they are 100% white

Pure whito japanese

But based on what metric would asian pagans be considered fellow humans? They arent even abhrahamitic.And if it was really all about religion then why would anyone enslave converted africans?

Japanese=ainu(native people)+Negrito (native people)+koreanic people (conquerer)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

Do what are you trying to say?

I say japanese are pure white aryan.

>weeb nazi

kek like clockwork, sad!

Yes, by the 6th century Chinese paintings, they're definitely whites

Haha, you jelly? Korea kun.

wtf that painting was painted by Zainichi and Koreans invented plastic surgery in the 6th century

Whito japanese steal korean and chinese silver until today en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wokou

Quiet. I am summoning your rightists.

sorry but we yamato race don't belong to anything

japaniizu aa howaito

kys yourself my man

>dodge sunlight like you're a fucking vampire
>we white nao

no, but Japanese are only non-white who has the same kind of shit as “white guilt”
that's nothing but a terrible position in the 21st century

It is my goal in life to impregnate a Japanese girl multiple times.

Is this real?

can we just ban Americans (US) from posting on Sup Forums?

Yes until westernazation, japanese are literally babarian.

Portraits of Periodical Offering (梁職貢図)

Search this

There is that 8/10 Japanese girl living here in Germany and she wants to date with me. I don't mind that she is Japanese (rather the opposite) but I'm worried, if it lasts long, there is going to be something wrong with our future children. I often here on Sup Forums about how fucked up hapas can be. What do you think?

Pros:
>She can cook very good
>Won't age very fast
>Very feminine
>Very cute
>No feminism

Contra
>Hapas
>Other people thinking I bought a cheap wife from Thailand

Great Japan again

All I found was this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portraits_of_Periodical_Offering

yes they're White

>lets overweight incel race nationalists thousands of kilometers away influence his life and life choices
I agree, you shouldn't breed. Although for different reasons

I Read somewhere that because white is such a fuzzy concept (at some points irish and italians and werent considered white and it would have been absurd to claim them as whites like claiming asians are white is absurd now) in the future other groups will be considered white (a huge chunk of hispanics already identify as white).also said that white simply means "PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC". so every group of people that exemplifies that (Europeans and offspring, Asians,Some indians) will can be considered 'white' and as a result liberals will hate them for it

yes they're White

The english explanation is a bit erroneous,
not that all of the countries were conquered in China, but just diplomatic activities that conform to the hegemony of china.

>Iberians
>White
>Lazy
Visit Germany and you will know how a lazy white person looks like.

This. I hope Alternative for Germany wins. I'll just sit in the border and see it colapse. God is gonna be gud

"White" is a New World social construct, because they have nothing else to identify themselves with. I would appreciate if you would stop with this retardation.
Japanese are Japanese.

>Are Japanese white?
not at all, and why we should be white?

but among Asian races, only Korean are white as seen in Kpop

it's a pity that the black and white photographs can't fully express the Japanese white face

the best part is, while gooks like to bring up the stuff as "evidence of then japan's being barbarian", the very stuff says silla=korea was japan's vassal; it has brief captions about each country that sent those envoys to liang china in the 6th century, and silla's part says:
>斯羅國本東夷辰韓之小國也魏時曰新羅宋時日斯羅其實一也或属韓或属倭國王不能自通使聘
>silla is a small country in jinhan of eastern barbarians. though it was once called 新羅 in wei dynasty and 斯羅 in liu song dynasty, it belongs to 韓 or 倭国王 (king of japan) and wasn't able to send envoys by itself.

so actually this is supposed to be one of those inconvenient historical documents korea should conceal as long as they want to blindly follow their nationalistic history narrative which rejects many descriptions (like this) about ancient japan dominating southern part of the peninsula, and yet they can't help but propagate it. gooks are such idiots as always.

Most asian pagan religions are atheistic or agnostic in the core. The niggers sold to slavery was mainly from the weaker tribes, who practiced various sorts of voodoo religions etc, with all kinds of deities.

Post a pic of her, and let a fellow germanic decide

Fuck her, but nothing long term

A generous master who gives his shoes to slaves (笑)

Only stupid nips believe that the owner and the slave can change clothes www

No japan is baekje colony. Your royal and main noble came frome baekje. After baekje destoryed by silla tang alies japan declare independence. Today call Nippon (日本) mean "sunrising country" have seen it from a perspective of Korea.
Don't distort history japan
m.todayhumor.co.kr/view.php?table=humorbest&no=78170
c.hani.co.kr/hantoma/23842

>itt

>butthurt eternal vassal monkey as always
lol
you gooks can't read chinese characters -the latin of asia- so you easily buy into those fantasy of history narrative compiled by the retarded government. if you had slight acquaintances with kanji and old chinese texts you'd find out every documentary record of the time in china (and japan) say silla and baekje were dominated by japan. only gooks, who don't have ancient records (its oldest chronicle is from as late as 12th century) can't deal with the facts and resort to the fantasy made up of 'national desire' that have no evidence.

if a historical situation is described in multiple records in multiple countries it should be a fact.

>in manchuria: 百殘新羅舊是屬民由來朝貢而倭以耒卯年來渡海破百殘新羅以為臣民
>Baekje and Silla had been (Goguryeo's) vassals. Japan, crossing sea, defeated Baekje and Silla in the year of 耒卯 (391 AD), and made them its subjects.

>in china: 斯羅國本東夷辰韓之小國也魏時曰新羅宋時日斯羅其實一也或属韓或属倭國王不能自通使聘
>silla is a small country in jinhan of eastern barbarians. though it was once called 新羅 in wei dynasty and 斯羅 in liu song dynasty, it belongs to 韓 or 倭国王 (king of japan) and wasn't able to send envoys by itself.

>in china: 新羅百濟皆以倭為大國多珍物並敬仰之恒通使往來
>silla and baekje respect japan for a big country with a lot of rare stuff, and emissaries are sent

It makes no sense to call them white.

So you don't consider Middle Easterns (excluding Turkroaches) to be human?
How and why?

wtf this radiation monkey ignores the history of Japan.

in japan :

(baekjae's king gives the sword (七支刀) to the king of Japan)

先世以來 未有此刀 百濟王世子 奇生聖音 故爲倭王旨造 傳示後世

Until now, there was no such sword, but the prince of Baekje(奇生聖音) deliberately made it elaborate for wa(a word that lowers Japan)'s king. therefore, deliver this sword well to the next generation.

傳示後世 : you should pass this sword to the posterity well.

Does the slave say this? (笑)

Those problems only apply to countries with too much race autism like america